Author Topic: Tiger  (Read 714 times)

Offline andrewlee10

Tiger
« on: 2018 May 03, 08:16:18 PM »
Anyone remember the Mammoth and Birdlizard series?

The mammoth high relief is really great because they try to make one side high relief to max the relief level. The mintage is high BUT the sales is bad in China. Few did try to hype the market BUT not very successful. The price has dropped back very fast.

It is a excellent job for mammoth.

Now the third one is Tiger.

You can expect it is low price and not many will sell at ebay due to soft market. Many dealers pocket are too thin.

Offline Jens

Re: Tiger
« Reply #1 on: 2018 May 05, 10:15:40 AM »
Looks good. I'm not buying a lot of medals aka non fiat coins today but this one might be too good to pass.
"You have to choose (as a voter) between trusting to the natural stability of gold and the natural stability of the honesty and intelligence of the members of the Government.
And, with due respect for these gentlemen, I advise you, as long as the Capitalist system lasts, to vote for gold."   - George Bernard Shaw -

Offline andrewlee10

« Reply #2 on: 2018 May 05, 07:05:12 PM »
Looks good. I'm not buying a lot of medals aka non fiat coins today but this one might be too good to pass.

If Want short term gambling buying proof circulating coin at Low price and flip. Remembers eBay price is always higher than market price for many fiat coins even for some non fiat coin aka medal with high mintage. So you must know the china market price and western countries market price to make a profit.

Proof and bullion circulating coins are not easy to differentiate if you do not know it. There is a group of Chinese in china engage student and Chinese in overseas to scout all times high on those items. It is a systematic and organise system to get Low price and selling high in china.

Circulating coins are more liquidate than precious metals fiat coins and non fiat coins in china market at current moment.

Old empire coins and fatman coins too many fake. The small one with Low grade which is very Low price in china. Even if gas many fake graded slap Fatman coins available.

Personally I do not touch fatman coin and empire coins since I do not know to identify fake. Even expert get cheap. I always heard this story from coin dealers.

Offline JonesTheMan

• Rookie
« Reply #3 on: 2018 Jul 10, 12:07:32 PM »
Anyone remember the Mammoth and Birdlizard series?

The mammoth high relief is really great because they try to make one side high relief to max the relief level. The mintage is high BUT the sales is bad in China. Few did try to hype the market BUT not very successful. The price has dropped back very fast.

It is a excellent job for mammoth.

Now the third one is Tiger.

You can expect it is low price and not many will sell at ebay due to soft market. Many dealers pocket are too thin.

Just bought this black Ruthenium Silver Tiger Medal a few days ago and boy what a beauty to look at! https://bullionexchanges.com/2018-1-oz-south-korea-silver-tiger-medal-black-ruthenium