Author Topic: 2 Silver North Korea Fauna of Asia 2001 and 2009 coin photos  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

I thought these was in my image blog.. bah, i'll have to redo everything much better, with live pics instead of scanned coins.. I will if i ever survive the war

Anyways, these are my only 2 NK coins, Fauna of asia from 2001 and 2009. Bottom coins in pic. If i'm mistaken please 2 correct me.

Click for full size in
North Korea Fauna of Asia 2001 and 2009

I know badon likes all images in the image thread then linked to posts from there, but how to post them as clickable links i don't remember..

Edit by Jeru: Linkify
« Last Edit: 2017 Nov 15, 10:59:46 PM by Jeru »
  • never argue with idiots

Offline badon

Re: 2 Silver North Korea Fauna of Asia 2001 and 2009 coin photos
« Reply #1 on: 2017 Aug 30, 02:11:32 PM »
I know badon likes all images in the image thread then linked to posts from there [...]

Not true! The only time is really necessary to have a separate photo post is if you're writing a long article and it would be weird with all the images crowded down at the bottom of the post where image attachments normally are. If you're making a very brief post, like you did now, it makes sense to attach the images to the post. That said, it will probably be easier to find them later if the images are separate, but you can decide how you want to do it. Whatever is convenient and looks how you want it to look.

[...] but how to post them as clickable links i don't remember..

Just put the BBCode for a link around the BBCode for the image:

Code: [Select]
[url=LINKURL][img]IMAGEURL[/img][/url]

The following users thanked this post: Y7ASyxC

Offline andrewlee10

« Reply #2 on: 2017 Aug 30, 07:05:51 PM »
I know badon likes all images in the image thread then linked to posts from there [...]

Not true! The only time is really necessary to have a separate photo post is if you're writing a long article and it would be weird with all the images crowded down at the bottom of the post where image attachments normally are. If you're making a very brief post, like you did now, it makes sense to attach the images to the post. That said, it will probably be easier to find them later if the images are separate, but you can decide how you want to do it. Whatever is convenient and looks how you want it to look.

[...] but how to post them as clickable links i don't remember..

Just put the BBCode for a link around the BBCode for the image:

Code: [Select]
[url=LINKURL][img]IMAGEURL[/img][/url]

Those are north Korea coins which mint for Europe distributor at early years.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #3 on: 2017 Aug 31, 07:39:46 AM »

Those are north Korea coins which mint for Europe distributor at early years.

I originally bought these just on a whim because anything North Korea is kind of exotic, and because i thought the panda's looked funny and 'naive', like they were drawn by a child..

I'll get better images of them at some point but actually the enameling quality is pretty good, and the more i look at them the more i like them for the 'cool' factor..
  • never argue with idiots

Offline Jeru

"...but the greatest of these is love." -1 Corinthians 13:13