Author Topic: SELLING CHINESE SILVER HERE  (Read 693 times)

Offline DRAGON BREATH

SELLING CHINESE SILVER HERE
« on: 2017 Sep 20, 02:15:14 AM »
HAS ANYONE SOLD ANYTHING HERE AT THE FORUM IN THE PAST MONTH?  MAYBE IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG BUT IM NOT EVEN GETTING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COINS I HAVE POSTED..IM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM EBAY AND LOOKING FOR ANOTHER WAY TO SELL SOME GREAT COINS FROM CHINA ..ANY ADVISE IS WELCOME

Offline andrewlee10

Re: SELLING CHINESE SILVER HERE
« Reply #1 on: 2017 Sep 20, 07:29:25 AM »
Is you Price really attractive versus eBay if eBay charge 10 % fee to seller ?

Offline DRAGON BREATH

« Reply #2 on: 2017 Sep 21, 08:15:20 AM »
I think prices are much better than ebay .. example 2004 or 2005 ms69 expo panda ms69 Ngc ms69=$160 each , 2004 pcgs ms70 BEIJING expo =$340 ..anything your looking for ? I have a ton of Nanjing mint pandas .I have too many to list all.. I do like your pair of pandas in antique finish. I just got 2003 ngc69 10 yn space flight astronaught  . Very excited to get it and very tough to find

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #3 on: 2017 Sep 21, 10:20:22 AM »
HAS ANYONE SOLD ANYTHING HERE AT THE FORUM IN THE PAST MONTH?  MAYBE IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG BUT IM NOT EVEN GETTING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COINS I HAVE POSTED..IM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM EBAY AND LOOKING FOR ANOTHER WAY TO SELL SOME GREAT COINS FROM CHINA ..ANY ADVISE IS WELCOME

It's not that ppl don't want to buy and sell, it's that the payment methods available are outdated, and more and more users of those systems are being considered criminal by their governments. The global financial and economical system which was started at bretton woods is collapsing, that's the cold hard reality. If you want to sell you coins over the internet, define the cryptocurrency and the price, and announce. Your coins will move immediately.

A single SWIFT bank transfer from one subject to another not befitting status quo will immediately trigger thousands of GCHQ, NSA and ECB algo's and you will raise more red flags on the screens of your local politicians, until they day they come and take you away. The 30 year interest rate cycle that began in 1982 ran it's course in 2012, after which interest rates should have been rising. Instead they are zero or negative. This means money has no value and anyone using it is a possible terrorist or criminal. That's why you are getting no bids for your coins.

Sell them for ETH, BTC, NEM, STRAT, MUE, ZEN, NEO, or any of the thousands of future money there is, and your coins will move like lightning. Otherwise, prepare for the collapse.
  • never argue with idiots

Offline DRAGON BREATH

Re: SELLING FIRST STRIKE SILVER PANDA COINS PERFCT MS69 x 10 pieces =
« Reply #4 on: 2017 Sep 22, 04:09:02 AM »
ALL 10 SILVER PANDA COINS LOOK MINT FRESH ..ALL ARE PROBLEM FREE.NO SPOTS OR TONE.. SHIPPING ONLY TO USA..SALE PRICE = $350