Author Topic: BEST WAY TO SELL LARGE AMOUNT OF MODERN SILVER CHINESE COINS ?  (Read 651 times)

Offline DRAGON BREATH

AS A NEWBEE HERE I WELCOME ALL INFO AND YOUR TIME IN RESPONSE IS APRECIATED.. I HAVE AN EMBARRASSING LARGE COLLECTION AND WISH TO SELL A FEW HUNDRED SILVER PIECES..WHERE IS THE BEST SITE TO DO THIS  AND BE SEEN BY MANY ? I'M REALLY BURNED OUT ON FEEBAY AND CONSIDERING SENDING A FEW BOXES TO GREAT COLLECTIONS ..IM NOT GETTIMG ANY INTRESY HERE ON THE  FEW COINS I HAVE POSTED FOR SALE.. HOW ARE FOR SALE LISTINGS SHOWN AT THE FORUM ? . I MEAN DOES A ESTABLISHED ,REGULAR SELLER'S Listings SHOW UP FIRST ? IM STILL LEARNING MY WAY AROUND HERE ..THANKS KINDLY, DRAGON BREATH

Offline badon

Re: BEST WAY TO SELL LARGE AMOUNT OF MODERN SILVER CHINESE COINS ?
« Reply #1 on: 2017 Aug 28, 02:22:38 AM »
Are they all different, or a lot the same? If they're all different, this forum might be ideal. The way to ensure more people see your coins is to post here once, then direct people to come look at your stuff for sale. For example, you can post an item on ebay, and in the description say that your other coins are listed here at CCF in the  Buy, sell, trade (BST) section.

Basically, you need to make the transition here gradually. If you try to do it all at once, people won't find you. Post a lot here, post a little on ebay.

Offline DRAGON BREATH

Re: BEST WAY TO SELL LARGE AMOUNT OF MODERN SILVER CHINESE COINS ?
« Reply #2 on: 2017 Sep 20, 02:32:40 AM »
Thanks kindly for advise..sadly not much is happening here as far as the coins I have listed for sale ..I'm so burned out on eBay ..I'm really trying to stay away from there as far as selling goes but it really looks like there is no other site  to sell silver from china except on eBay.. I am trying out great collections.com ..I sent in my first box of coins for consignment auction..I will start slow with 400 Ngc slabs and work my way up there..I have had great experience there buying but first time selling there..I see both my kilo pandas listed there now..most bidding action comes at the last day there ,so who knows how I will do