Author Topic: EPCC saybia panda 4th bimet 200 antiqued 99, baby 15g 2014, heart 980, horse 99  (Read 6735 times)

Offline saybia

Ok...did I pass the test?

Offline badon

The note needs to say "Elite Panda Coin Club" on it. You need to post a photo of the reverse with the note. 3 steps are here:

EPCC official rules 2016-05-26

Also, can you state the mintage for your coin, just for bragging rights?

Offline saybia

OK..Hows this?

Offline badon

The note needs to say "Elite Panda Coin Club". We wouldn't want to be confused with any other panda club :)

Offline saybia

Ok...I am again trying to get the grand prize for this club!

Offline Jens

Vey nice, approved.
"You have to choose (as a voter) between trusting to the natural stability of gold and the natural stability of the honesty and intelligence of the members of the Government.
And, with due respect for these gentlemen, I advise you, as long as the Capitalist system lasts, to vote for gold."   - George Bernard Shaw -

Offline saybia

Offline badon

Taken with these photos here:

Re: MCC LIST #183, move from LBC and continuation here at the CC forum

I'm convinced you're the zookeeper for that panda zoo.

APPROVED

With all the info you printed out on the paper, it really hits hard what you're showing there. Absolutely incredible rarities, and you have more than 1 for each of them except for the bimetallic 4th panda expo. W O W. Incredible. Incredible!

The one that makes me most jealous is you have TWO of the 2016 30 g silver panda 4th panda expo matte antiqued. TWO OF THEM! The mintage is only 99, and you have 2! TWO! How crazy is that? TWO! Bah, I'm so jealous, haha :)

I had a conversation with dragonzeng168 (new, ending, sold) today, and he just casually mentioned that the 4th panda expo is selling well. Here is our conversation:

DragonZeng: 4th panda expo selling well and other items in my ebay shop.
DragonZeng: some private sell too.
badon: Everyone loves the 4th panda expo.
DragonZeng: yeah, 4th panda is great
DragonZeng: people love it more than ever
DragonZeng: even here
DragonZeng: antique 69 price here is high.
DragonZeng: i wish the clients get nice grade
badon: The dead artist makes more money than the living artist.
badon: The end of the panda expo series makes everyone want it, haha.
badon: :)
DragonZeng: copper only 200
DragonZeng: NGC70 now is 40pcs, difficult to get more 70
badon: Yes, and coin popularity is increasing.
badon: The low mintage coins from 2012 to 2016 will disappear.
badon: Low prices, higher mintages, that is what the market needs.
DragonZeng: slowly all great items will disappear

China is supposed to lead this market, but they have fallen behind us Westerners in the period 2012 to 2016. Now it looks like they're poised to dominate in the 4th panda expo, which is an exciting surprise.

The following users thanked this post: saybia

Offline saybia

Thanks badon.  I started way back at the end of November and I just finally got that second 2016 30 g silver panda 4th panda expo matte antiqued this week.  It was held up in China and took a while to get to me.  I learn a lot on here and like it when all of you discuss coins and non-fiat coins between you all.  Even the arguments are great.  Lots of insights...

Edit by badon: medal = non-fiat coin.
« Last Edit: 2017 Jan 11, 10:55:58 PM by badon »

Offline badon

While we're waiting for the other EPCC members to give their approval, I went ahead and did the calculations for saybia's collection.

2014 15 g silver baby panda, mintage 2014, X 4.
2014 silver plated copper lunar horse panda, mintage 999, X 3.
2016 1 oz silver panda heart, mintage 980, X 2.
2016 3 g gold 1.1 g silver bimetallic panda 4th panda expo, mintage 200.
2016 30 g silver panda 4th panda expo matte antiqued, mintage 99, X 2.

POINTS = 1 / mintage * 10000
19.86 = 1 / 2014 * 10000 * 4
30.03 = 1 / 999 * 10000 * 3
20.41 = 1 / 980 * 10000 * 2
50.00 = 1 / 200 * 10000
202.02 = 1 / 99 * 10000 * 2

Total = 322.32 points = 19.86 + 30.03 + 20.41 + 50.00 + 202.02

After approval, saybia will be awarded EPCC99-000007.

Here are the current members and their current ranks and scores:

EPCC: Coin rarity ranking (quality) and collection points ranking (quantity)
Coin rarity ranking (quality) by EPCC rarity number (mintage of rarest panda coin), with links to view the coins:

EPCC18-000001 badon
EPCC99-000005 numistacker
EPCC99-000006 Jens
EPCC200-000002 AbeLinkin
EPCC200-000004 SquarepegRoundcoin
EPCC299-000003 Ufury

Collection points ranking (quantity), with links to view the collection:

555.56 badon
443.11 numistacker
134.45 Jens
50.00 AbeLinkin
50.00 SquarepegRoundcoin
33.44 Ufury

It looks like numistacker and Jens will get bumped down. Jens has a points upgrade waiting for approval too, so after that is awarded and calculated, maybe he'll gain some rank back. numistacker is going to have to dust off his stash and show us some more photos if he wants to rank higher than 3rd or 4th place :)

I'm going to send everyone a PM to tell them about saybia's application, so they can approve ASAP.
« Last Edit: 2017 Jan 11, 11:22:38 PM by badon »

Offline badon

I updated rankings with the new rarity rank and collection points that Jens earned, so you can see where saybia will fit after his application is approved:

Re: EPCC: Coin rarity ranking (quality) and collection points ranking (quantity)

Offline Ufury

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
APPROVED!

Speachless..... way ahead of me pal... thinking thinking    ....look what u made me do LOL
« Last Edit: 2017 Jan 11, 11:39:23 PM by Ufury »
  • I am U Fury in carnate

Offline numistacker

A+pproved by me

It looks like I will have to revise my entry as well to gain a higher place in the rankings ))

Offline saybia

Offline SquarepegRoundcoin

Code: [Select]
&""""""*(3###############I################B##B####B##BBQ##############BQ####BBBB###BBBB####BQ###############$3I"""t"""
t"""""""############%(!II(!*+""#$############BQ###BQB###B##B###############B##QBBQBQ#Q#########BBBB###########%"""I"""
""""++$#########3*$$""3"%tI%%$$"""+$######B##########################B###Q#B#BBQ##BBBB###B#QBB####Q############$I"""t"
""""u##########$""("(!$j%"!!!("3%$%"!!%#####B###Q###################BB#####B#Q##QQ#Q#BQ####QQQBB#################3I"uj
"""$###########$"!""""u%"(+"""(!!!""$$I3u####BQ###BBB##Q###############B#######BBB#QQ###B######QBB################%""3
I"$###########$(!(!""%3""(!""""u"!!!("j%"(####Q########################Q############BBB##BB######B#Q###############&""
J#######Q#####$$$%I3"*""""!!""""j%t!!!(%$3+!J#########$###########B##B############Q#Q##BQB#BB##Q##B#B###############%"
###QB##BB####$&3%$3It""""I"!""""""t""!!!(I$$j$############Q#########################Q######QB#######BQ###############%
###Q########j"I""""j""""""""""""""++tI(!!!"%$u"######Q##############################Q#########BBQ#QBB#################
Q#QBBB#BB##I++""""+"3jj333$&""3jt""""""+(!!(j3"!$#####Q############################BB####BQ#BQQBQB###BB###############
##BQ#B####u+!+""""""$######"""t"""""+*""+(!!("$$u$###########################################Q##B###BQ################
#########$I""!"(!(+###Q###t""*"""""""+""+(((!!+J"!3###################################################################
#########$j(3z$#$"3#Q####%I""""""""""*+"""((!!!"%$u###################################################################
##B###BB##$$%$###%3#BB##$jJIj"""""tI""((+""!!!!!"(!!$####################$############################################
######B############B#BQ#3ju"u3J"""u&j"""("+(!!!!!!!!!""""+"""(((!(!!!!!!!!!%%%$t"""("%$##########$$j""j%$$3u3$$#######
#######Q##Q#BB###B#####$3333&II"""IuIIz""""""+"""**((*"u"""""I"""""I""tt"*('.........`..!"$##%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"z##
###Q###########Q#BBB###$%%%3JJujujuu"I""""""u""%$%%%%$%%%%$$%%%3%$%%%3$#$+"!!!'''!''!'''''!!!!(((+(!!!!*"""((**("IjJ%#
#Q#BQQQ#####BB#########$$%%3j"I%33JI""""*+""t"I%%%%%%%%%%%$%%%%%%%%%33%#$*+*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"$$$$$$uu**!!*"$""I"J####
###############B#BB####$$$%ju%3u"""""""""+"I3""%u%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%33$#$""""((!((!!(!!!!!!!!+#########$zzu3$#########
############Q####B######%&j"""+*(!(*(!((**(+3"t$%$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%3333$#$((++*!((""(("+((!!(!!$#######################
########%"3###########$#$z"ujjju""I"""""((("3"t$%%%$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%333$#$+"+"+*""""""It""+(*((t#######################
######%I%j"!("%#####$J!u$3zj%3%%IJj""It"""(*%(t$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%33$#%"+""++""""""""""""+""&#######################
######$%$%u%I""!!"$$%%"(%%%%z%%%33%%J""j""""3("$%%%$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%&&$#&"""""+***"""""++++"""########################
#####$%%$$##$Ju$%""$$$%zI3%3JJ$$zuu""""""+"tu"j$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%$#j"+(+((!((+(!""(((*""3############$###########
####$%uj$#####$$$$%I$$$$&u%$%I"3%%JI""""""""$"u$%$$%%%$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%$#"!!(+!!!!*"*((*((+"jJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!##########
###$&%%$####%!.     -!"%&%%%%3J!''''*%""""!.'.!$$$$$$"'''!%%!'''''''''!!!*"%3!..`!""""""'.-'.!!!!(*(!(""""u%##########
###$3""####!   !!(!.   !$%$$$%!     `%t""""!   '%$$$(   '&%%!   '''''`   `($%!   u"""(!!     `J3jIj3t33$$3j%##########
##$I&&j####   !#####!!!'$I""%"   (.  !%%3""I*`  .3$!   !$$$$!   $$$$$$"   !$$!   $%%3%!   '`  !"J3%$%%##$u3"##########
##$$$"!"$##!    !!+""j""(((!!.  'j"   "$$$3%%".  .!   !(!!!!'   !!!!!!`  `"$#!   $$$$$.  .(!   .-''!!!!##j3""#########
###$&""""##$!.        !"%33u!   "33!   "3%$$$$%!    `z%%%3$$!           '"###!   $$$$!   u%I!   !!"+""3##%%3"3$3######
###$$%%j####%3I"(!!.    "%&"   .!!!!   !%$######!   ########(   3%33%"!   !##(   ##$3   .!!!!   !$%j""$###$"*"""######
#####$$###$!!'("$###u   !$%.            3#######*   ########(   #######!   ##(   ###'            "#$3"u####$$$%3######
###########`   !+%3"'   $#!   $######!   #######*   ########*   ((!((!'   !##(   ##!   %###$##!   $#%u"###$####$######
############!`        !##%   !########   !######*   ########+          `!"###+   #$   !####$##%   !#$j"!!$###########$
#############$3*!!"$$######################################################################$#########%Ju""""$#######%%
#############$33"(!!#####$%%$%$$$$$$$$#####$$$$###########$$$$%%%%%&$##33z333%$$$%%%%%%###$j33z3u3J33jI"t""""######%%$
+#############&uI3%$#####!            (####    (##########          !##                $##!            !$$%%j$###$$$$$
!(############%%I!!!(!!%#!    ((((****%####    (##########(((    '((I##!!!!(!    !(((((###!    (!!!!!!!I####$###%$$$$$
3*!$###########$$3%"u+"!#!    #############    (#############    !##########3    (########!    ################$$$$$$$
&3"!"############$3""""!$!    !!!!!!!!#####    (#############    !##########%    !########!    !!!!''!!#######$%$$$$$$
ujuu!!%###########$$$3u"%!            #####    (#############    !##########%    !########!            #####$$$$$$$$$$
""I3%"!+$$$$#############!    ##$%#########    (#############    !##########%    !########!    ###########$%%$$$$$$$$$
I""tju"!!j###############!    #############    (#############    !##########3    !########!    #########$%%$$$$$$$$$%%
j33"""Ij"!!I#############!    !!!!!!!!"###$    .!!!!!!!!$#!!!    `!!(#######3    !$$$#####!    !!!!!!!!(%%$$$$$$$$$%zI
!"$$"""I3%"!!"$#$$#######!            !###$             %#          !#######u    !$$$#####!            !$$$$$%%$%33j""
"!!!"""I33%j"!!"$##############################$#########################################$#######$%%%$$$$$$$$%%3zI"++"

Offline badon

I declare a quorum! Congrats, saybia, you are EPCC99-000007. Here are the current rankings:

Re: EPCC: Member rarity ranking (quality) and collection points ranking (quantity)