Author Topic: Altcoin and cryptocoin market volatility profits to buy gold, silver, and MCC  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

gais, someone sent me 1500 EUR, and what did i do? I went and bought a 2017 30g violin panda. Now i'm just as poor as before, and just as depressed. But if the world collapses tomorrow, my panda will still play the violin.

I know i should pay for the lunar roosters, but the crypto markets have been so mean lately.

I know badon thinks the crypto markets is just a bubble, but, you see, it's not that simple.

The altcoin crypto markets exist because of the upcoming war on traditional cash money. It exists because the collective subconscious psyche of man has determined it to be inevitable, and necessary for our very survival. gold and silver bullion and MCC is the endgame, but before that, alternative crypto will be the middle game. Don't dismiss it, otherwise you will end up like the current US democratic party.

Going forward, i've been in the altcoin markets since day one, when LTC and NMC were the only altcoins on the market. Now there are tens of thousands of altcoins, trading at thousands or tens of thousands of percentage gains in days or weeks. This level of volatility has never before been witnessed in any global realtime market in the history of mankind, and it's just the beginning. I hope to be able to consult you here regarding trading that market, because, buying MCC with dollars will soon become impossible, but buying MCC with crypto will become viable.

I've had a hell of a ride since 2011, learning the psychology of gaining and losing thousands of percentages within days or weeks. My best trade so far was 7000% profit in about 14 days. It's not easy, because you must master you own feelings on a level normal people can never imagine.

Right now the biggest problem is BTC, which is the common denominator all altcoin trade against, is going to $10K, which is poison for the altcoins, but once and IF btc settles here below $1K for awhile, there will be tremendous gains to be had in the altcoin markets, profits which can be used to acquire more bullion and MCC.

mike
« Last Edit: 2016 Dec 22, 02:17:51 AM by Y7ASyxC »
  • never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

also remember crypto is infinitely liquid, meaning you can exchange any crypto for cash, gold or silver anywhere in the world at any time of the day, no questions asked, and totally anonymously. In my world that's just boring, but for some, it might be a revealing fact.

Offline trouble

is many go on holiday so quite here.........

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline badon

My big problem with cryptocoins is the fact they're so difficult to buy. They're in a deflationary spiral that explodes with Gresham's Law, and that forces them out of circulation. On top of that, cryptocoins have a feature the governments very much want to exploit: a "paper" trail. I will not be surprised if future national fiat currencies are cryptographic monetary systems. Already the governments are exploiting bitcoin's traceability for their own purposes, and that's the sole reason I don't get involved with them. People don't realize that they're not merely an alternative to government fiat systems, they're IDEAL for government fiat systems.

The following users thanked this post: Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

My big problem with cryptocoins is the fact they're so difficult to buy.

Well this is totally wrong. It's just that it takes time for people to change their mindset from the traditional world.

I have over the years created logins on atleast 30 crypto exchanges on the internet, i can right now log in to any of them and buy and sell any crypto in realtime with a few clicks on a button. I can move them to my local wallet, or trade them and move the BTC to my personal wallet on my android phone. Depending on the crypto, a transfer takes anywhere from 5 seconds to 10 minutes.

I have immediate access to buy and sell tens of thousands of crypto's right now, without needing any ID, bank account, social security number.

There are hundreds of solutions being developed right now, where you can have a multicoin wallet on your phone, and pay for anything using that with automatic conversion, which is actually much easier and faster than traditional bank transfers and cc's. See for example:

https://shapeshift.io
http://blocknet.co/

They're in a deflationary spiral that explodes with Gresham's Law, and that forces them out of circulation.

I have no idea what you mean with this. The combined marketcap of crypto is exploding, not imploding. Since 2011, it has gone nowhere but up, and it's not going to stop. Badon, i can assure you crypto is not going away. Quite the opposite. See attached crypto marketcap chart.

Gresham's law states bad money drives out good money. The dollars and the euros are the bad money, pushing crypto into people's wallet, out of circulation, until the dollars and euros die, and the good money (crypto) re-emerges to replace them.

On top of that, cryptocoins have a feature the governments very much want to exploit: a "paper" trail. I will not be surprised if future national fiat currencies are cryptographic monetary systems. Already the governments are exploiting bitcoin's traceability for their own purposes, and that's the sole reason I don't get involved with them. People don't realize that they're not merely an alternative to government fiat systems, they're IDEAL for government fiat systems.

Again, the common denominator, the traditional BTC, is not anonymous. But there are hundreds of projects to create totally anonymous solutions. Many many of them are already very stable and mature, even though this whole industry has only existed 5 years. I've already linked to sites of a few examples of anonymous crypto's, but i will throw in some links again to for reference:

http://www.navcoin.org/
https://z.cash/?page=0
https://cryptonote.org

In addition, there are literally hundreds of solutions to use BTC totally anonymously. You can access the blockchain via TOR/VPN, you can transfer BTC in a brainwallet (store them in your head), You can print them out on paper and trade them like traditional cash money, plus hundreds of more solutions available. Modern multicoin wallet create a new address for every transaction, and if you access the blockchain through TOR for example, you are using BTC anonymously. I do it on a daily basis, it's just routine. It's just a matter of time as the mindset of the large audience changes fom traditional banking.

I appreciate Badon's reservations, they are all valid questions and concerns anyone not familiar would have. But as i've followed this scene closely since the beginning, all of those reservations and concerns have already been solved, and in addition to that, current and upcoming solutions provide not only total anonymity, but features that makes the traditional banking system seem like a dinosaur in comparison. Remember, crypto is programmable cash.

For example, blockchain based smart contract technologies combined with crypto tokens enable you today to run your own central bank in your mobile phone totally anonymously. You can even create your own cryptocoin with a few clicks, and become your own central bank with your own currency. It might sound like a silly idea now, but i believe this is what will come after the global collapse. The whole idea of centralized, monolithic institutions that have complete monopoly on creating money from thin air will never return, instead the creation of exchange units will become individual, decentralized, and the markets will vote for the solutions that will prevail.

The notion of a central bank with total control on the creation of money will in the future seem ridiculous. The people decide what is money, not governments. If you study the past 5000 years of monetary history this will become clear.

But again, Badon's doubts and reservations are totally valid and important, it's just the solutions already exist, and their adoption and usage is exploding globally at a breathtaking pace, not fading away. Below total crypto market cap:

http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/
« Last Edit: 2016 Dec 22, 03:56:56 PM by Y7ASyxC »

Offline Y7ASyxC

Later, i will write as an example, how i trade altcoins and use the gains to buy  MCC from lucky. It will be a complete example, starting from you sitting at home with $200 in your name, ending with you sitting at home with a $400 PF70 Nanjing panda in your hand. And you will never need anything but a computer or a smartphone, and internet access. You won't have to leave your computer where you are sitting now.

The only paper trail will be from the DHL guy bringing the coin to your door.

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

just found this screencap on twitter, explaining exactly my thoughts better than i ever could.

Offline Y7ASyxC

Just i'm adding to this thread, BTC is quickly approaching $900.

Offline Y7ASyxC

more pics

Offline Y7ASyxC

As BTC tops $900 once again, after being called dead and a bubble a million times since 2011, my crypto twitter feed is once again on fire. I will just post some bits from a flood of thousands of messages from today alone...

Again, anyone that thinks bitcoin is a bubble, and altcoins are just a scam, is in for a very, very rude awakening, As the marketcap of crypto will explode a hundred thousand percent (no exaggeration) from today's level in the coming years and decades.

" The Factom Foundation has released the next generation of its decentralised, federated blockchain – the Factom Federation network. The team has spent the last year working towards this second major version release of the core Factom software. "
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/factom-releases-next-version-its-blockchain-factom-federation-network-1597411?utm_content=bufferda91f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

" Why Collaboration Will Drive Blockchain's Success in 2017 "
http://www.coindesk.com/collaboration-will-drive-blockchains-success-2017/

" Wells Fargo, ICAP Lead $18 Million Series A for Blockchain Startup Axoni "
http://www.coindesk.com/wells-fargo-icap-blockchain-funding/

Offline badon

I'm going to have to study this info you posted. Maybe you can recommend a favorite place I can buy Bitcoin hassle-free?

Offline Y7ASyxC

I'm going to have to study this info you posted. Maybe you can recommend a favorite place I can buy Bitcoin hassle-free?

The issue is you have hundreds of options on how to acquire BTC. And you live in the states. But as i said, i will try to write some 'guides', but not beginner guides like 'how to acquire bitcoin' because there are already a million guides out there. Once you wrap your head around the incredible amount of options you have, it then becomes a question of which one to choose, the pro's and con's etc.. But you must understand, there's no point for me to start spending times on that, because if you google 'how to buy bitcoin' you will be offered with everything you need.

For anyone used to traditional banking it's confusing, because of the bewildering amount of info and the breathtaking pace of new solutions coming every day.

If you worry about paper trails, there are always options, buying ace 2 face through localbitcoins, buying from bitcoin ATM's etc etc.. But if you just need say 0.2 BTC, it's best to buy from some big US exchange, like https://www.coinbase.com/

The thing is Badon, after you buy the BTC you will then be faced with a learning curve that you simply are not used to, I would spend hours and hours telling you how to do even the most basic things.. For example, my wallet software in my phone is a result of years of tweaking, it runs on a custom encrypted android OS, and has special firewall filters to prevent it from communicating any other way than through TOR, and it has integrated key and password management solutions.

That's just the basic tools, and just setting that up for you would require extreme amounts of time and energy.. I'm not sure if i want to start writing about all that, but say you buy 0.2 BTC from coinbase, i can then tell you how to set up a wallet etc.. But the real thing is key and password management, which is crucial, because you can never use the same password for 2 different things, you can never use a password you can remember, all keys and passwords are long with random characters etc etc..

I don't know if i really want to get into that, knowing the insane amount of learning i've had to do.. but we can try slowly.. If you are prepared for a learning curve the likes of which you have never seen in your life.

Offline Y7ASyxC

Badon also keep in mind BTC has exploded the last few days, if you care about such things, you should set up scaled bids down the orderbook, not just buy the top.

Offline Y7ASyxC

A few more thoughts.. Badon, crypto can easily become something that takes all your time, which is not good, because you need to be focusing on MCC, not crypto. Over the years i've cut down on the time i spend reading because there is just too much to follow. I have a twitter feed of the best altcoin traders in the world which i've built over the years, 'normal' people would fall on their ass if they knew the things these people do and say there hehe.. Then there is the trading, which can easily drive you insane, it takes years to master your feelings and avoid crushing losses in mere hours or days lol.

Then there is the other side, when you have a thousand way to shift funds globally in realtime, when your trades result in thousands of percent of gains in days or week, when you realize how stupid traditional banking and things like paypal are etc.. In short, it's a rollercoaster ride only few people can handle especially in the beginning, until the learning curve begins to even out after a few years.

As a first step, i would recommend you maybe read coindesk.com a few times a week, buy some BTC using one of the method in the links above..
After that the next step is setting up a wallet either on your computer or smartphone, and implement a key and password management scheme, and set up a working 2FA environment.

Then after that, the next step is creating accounts on atleast bittrex and poloniex, learn how to set up and store 2FA keys, QR codes, etc. And maybe for you start using shapeshift. I don't use shapeshift myself yet, because i'm 'old school pro', but it might be an easier solution for beginners nowadays..

Also remember there has been countless hacks, scams and thefts of billions of dollars worth of crypto over the years. You probably know about the MtGox case, but since then there has been tens of cases of much bigger scams.. It's really not something for the faint of heart yet, and you can forget about any legal recourse. The only way to remain safe is learning key management and learning what not to do, how to manage risk etc..

lol i'm already beginning to think maybe this isn't such a good idea, but we can keep this thread open, and try to go forward using babysteps from here..

Offline badon

I'm not planning on doing any trading, I just need something other than a credit card when a business accepts bitcoin, but wants to take a DNA sample before they'll accept a credit card.

Offline Y7ASyxC

I'm not planning on doing any trading, I just need something other than a credit card when a business accepts bitcoin, but wants to take a DNA sample before they'll accept a credit card.

Oh ok, i misunderstood a bit. Well you should find a way in the links above, and also i've just learned that skrill now supports topping up your balance with BTC.