Author Topic: You're pretty hard core for going hungry on Thanksgiving to buy coins  (Read 963 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

thanksgiving used to be an advanced psyop designed to keep you locked in a collective, but is now failing because of the internet and alternative media.
  • never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

turn on your TV and you will see actors with made up names like 'megan kelly' and anderson cooper' etc.. all saying you need to 'get together with your family' etc..

It's all part of a very carefully designed and scripted psyop, designed to keep your mind from becoming independent.

It's all lies.

Offline badon

turn on your TV and you will see actors with made up names like 'megan kelly' and anderson cooper' etc.. all saying you need to 'get together with your family' etc..

It's all part of a very carefully designed and scripted psyop, designed to keep your mind from becoming independent.

It's all lies.

The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) requires all members to have unique names. People are literally forced to change their names to something novel because because all the common names are already "taken". Membership in SAG is required before an actor will be permitted to work.

Offline Y7ASyxC

The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) requires all members to have unique names. People are literally forced to change their names to something novel because because all the common names are already "taken". Membership in SAG is required before an actor will be permitted to work.

A very good insight. In my mind, it's all part of a big show. I decode it by reading alternative, obscure internet sites and by reading massive amounts of commentary on MSM articles. I don't read what the commentators say, i read what they are talking about. There has been a massive change since 2008. But enough of that, it does not belong to this thread. I'm trying to trade to get more funds for MCC, my problem is i have to walk the ice cold streets of my country in 5 year old long johns which are very uncomfortable. My shoe soles are so worn out that if there is snow it will come through to my socks. The other day i fainted on the street for lack of sleep and food. It happened on a train platform and when i woke up, i saw a sea of people just staring at me, they thought i was a crazy. I woke up in a deep pile of snow, when i woke, i didn't know who i was, and if i was in a bed, in a hospital or where for a few seconds.

Life here is so hard. Arrogant sunni muslims from iraq are guaranteed 5 big meals a day by the state. the unemployed and the elders are left to die on the streets. I now find myself in the category of the latter. Make no mistake, change is coming.

Offline badon

A very good insight. In my mind, it's all part of a big show. I decode it by reading alternative, obscure internet sites and by reading massive amounts of commentary on MSM articles. I don't read what the commentators say, i read what they are talking about. There has been a massive change since 2008. But enough of that, it does not belong to this thread. I'm trying to trade to get more funds for MCC, my problem is i have to walk the ice cold streets of my country in 5 year old long johns which are very uncomfortable. My shoe soles are so worn out that if there is snow it will come through to my socks. The other day i fainted on the street for lack of sleep and food. It happened on a train platform and when i woke up, i saw a sea of people just staring at me, they thought i was a crazy. I woke up in a deep pile of snow, when i woke, i didn't know who i was, and if i was in a bed, in a hospital or where for a few seconds.

Life here is so hard. Arrogant sunni muslims from iraq are guaranteed 5 big meals a day by the state. the unemployed and the elders are left to die on the streets. I now find myself in the category of the latter. Make no mistake, change is coming.

Lack of sleep and food does not normally result in sudden fainting spells. I worry you might have another condition that needs medical attention. You're pretty hard core for going hungry to buy coins (and avoid selling them). I thought I was the only one that did that, haha. Short term sacrifices are tolerable, but endangering your long term health and prosperity is not acceptable in most circumstances. The only circumstance I personally am willing and able to accept risks to health and prosperity in furtherance of my financial activities is if I have an heir that will reap long term benefits to their health and prosperity, from my sacrifices. Basically, for most people, that means taking care of your family and especially your family's children. For a wise man, there is no sacrifice that is too great.

For any other purpose, you really need to know what you're doing and fully understand the benefits versus consequences for doing something so extreme as what you described. "Run away and live to fight another day" is good advice. My axiom is "The difference between a quitter and a loser is the quitter quits losing and moves on to something better". Sometimes the right thing to do is to do nothing or stop doing something. Losing consciousness in public is a sign of something terribly wrong. Please don't listen to us cheerleading in our favorite hobby. From our point of view, your sacrifices are excessive. Coins are just things. You and the people you care about are more important.

"more weight" - Google Search

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

Badon, please don't worry about me in the sense of  hanging on to anything. I've seen hell and i've done shit in this life. I'm not a very small or sick man lol :) Nobody fucks with me on my streets. I have men head taller running away in panic just on sight. This is not a sick man talking to you. I know exactly what i'm doing. I'm in MCC because i'm pro. I bought gold at 600 eur and sold at 1200 eur. i bought silver at 8 eur and sold at 32 eur. i bought bitcoin at 5 eur and sold at 700 eur. i've made and lost hundreds of thousands in the markets. I drove my Audi S8 at 275 mph with one hand one the wheel while rolling a joint, i've lost my family. I'n an expert in psychology, i'm an expert in the gold markets. I know Chapman was the greatest economist ever to live in our lifetimes. I know when Donald Trump takes a fart. i'm in the process of undermining and destroying the european parlament. etc etc etc

don't worry, i'm hard ass :) Just like you.

Offline badon

Offline pandamonium

I too would go hungry on thanksgiving if i could buy that big gold and silver peacocks.......  sheesh, i am so full of turkey i can hardly walk....

Offline badon

Turkey, or peacock?