Author Topic: MMCCC #1 - 2015 Lunar Panda & Goat PF67 Antique  (Read 620 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

MMCCC #1 - 2015 Lunar Panda & Goat PF67 Antique
« on: 2016 Nov 03, 12:38:01 AM »
Well, here it is. My first entry, and one of my favourite coins i own. As always, pictures don't do it justice. I might later take more photos, i might try to take a photo from a slight angle, that would show the depth especially of the reverse better, at a different time of day with different natural lightning.

the obverse really looks better in reality, it doesn't look that scratched as in this photo. I remind you i have an old galaxy S2 phone that doesn't have the latest fancy supermega cameras.

Anyways, as i said in another thread, i was really amazed when i received this coin, because of the very nice antique finish. It's an absolute pleasure to hold in the hand. The quality of the antique finish is discussed further in this thread:

2015 2oz silver lunar goat panda antiqued toning and buffing quality differences

and here:

2016 2oz silver Lunar Monkey Panda Antiqued has better grades than the 2015 goat

Another discussion regarding the price here:

I paid too much for a 2015 2 oz silver lunar goat panda antiqued NGC 67 at $500?

« Last Edit: 2016 Nov 04, 06:59:52 PM by Y7ASyxC »
  • never argue with idiots

The following users thanked this post: StackOfPandas

Offline Y7ASyxC

Re: MMCCC #1 - 2015 Lunar Panda & Goat PF67 Antique
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Nov 04, 07:02:15 PM »
Really, the horizontal scratches are from the lens cover of the old camera, not on the coin.
  • never argue with idiots

Offline StackOfPandas

Re: MMCCC #1 - 2015 Lunar Panda & Goat PF67 Antique
« Reply #2 on: 2016 Nov 07, 03:38:01 PM »
The antique toning on your coin is the best one I've seen. The pics are good enough to show it. You didn't know you got lucky until you showed the pics in the other threads. Wear a black shirt when you make pics to get rid of reflections. This coin deserves the very best. Thanks for showing off your collection. Now on to the next one...