Author Topic: Y7ASyxC's psychological thread  (Read 963 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

Y7ASyxC's psychological thread
« on: 2016 Oct 23, 05:43:54 PM »
To make it short, i'll start this thread to document the incredible journey everyone here is travelling, but many might not actually be aware that they are travelling.

People on this forum are all too well aware about the evils of the bankers, the seemingly omnipotence of the illuminati, the hopelessness, and the fight they undergo within against it all.

In this thread i hope we can start unraveling all that, to decode what it all means, because, i can assure you, things are not as they might appear.

I will start not from the beginning of my journey, but from a seemingly mundane video i'm watching right now, as i'm writing this by Michael Tsarion.

It is my personal opinion that Tsarion's work is extremely important, because i don't have the time or the energy to start reading hundreds of thousand page books, and getting deep into this subject, like Tsarion has for more than 3 decades now. Instead, i blatantly go stand on the shoulders of giants, and shamelessly profit from the incredible research and work of others, without ever feeling ashamed :)

Tsarion's work is so important, because he is the ONLY author out there putting all his knowledge into easily digestable, few hour long videos, from which i believe everyone can gain incredible insight relative to the effort put into listening and learning.

If this next video interests you, i urge to then go back and start his path of the fool series from the beginning, from card #1, the fool.

I will later post other links to Tsarion, and maybe also other scholars, from which we have so much to learn. But for now, here is the latest video of this fantastic work featuring a brief insight into the major arcana. Personally, i love having these videos playing in the background as i make food :)

• never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

Re: Y7ASyxC's psychological thread
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Oct 23, 05:48:36 PM »
here is the first video of the series then. Below a link to all videos in order. It might take you months or years to go through, but that's a miniscule amount of effort compared to the gain.

https://www.youtube.com/user/UnslavedFilms/videos

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #2 on: 2016 Oct 23, 05:50:38 PM »
also be aware of the 3+ hour long introduction to psychic vampyrism, it might have enormous impact on your well being, especially if you have in your life been affected by this destructive force.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #3 on: 2016 Oct 23, 05:58:09 PM »
Instead, i blatantly go stand on the shoulders of giants, and shamelessly profit from the incredible research and work of others, without ever feeling ashamed :)

Exactly as i shamelessly go stand on the shoulders of Badon, and his fantastic knowledge and understanding of the MCC markets. I even refuse to thank him, because that would be just belittling his work. Thanks is just a word, a lifetime of research is something else entirely.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #4 on: 2016 Nov 05, 02:08:09 AM »
friends, the next card is released. Although in no way have you or i even come close to understanding the previous cards, it still must be linked. Some of you might be so smart as to be able to digest all the knowledge of the tower, or indeed, the whole path of the fool series, i am certainly not. but here it is, Tsarion's latest release, the Star.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #5 on: 2016 Nov 05, 03:15:42 AM »
54 mins in, just fantastic knowledge. Without ever having to read a book even. Youtube is the mother.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #6 on: 2016 Nov 15, 12:55:37 PM »
There's a spider on the wall
Watching shadows as they crawl
Is the darkness the only way, for the other side to enter our life?

I see a black moth, fighting for its life
In the flame of the last candle that I have

Tsarion has released the next card, the Moon. I haven't listened to it myself yet, with everything that's going on in the world, and the past day appearance of the supermoon, it is most important.

It's already late in the series, most people have not the time to listen to everything beginning from card #1, the fool. Still, realize, this is seminal information. With the incoming civil war in the US and Europe, only the ones hardened by this information can hope to escape with their minds intact.

So start here, then move back to the beginning, and build. If you are not aware of these teachings, the coming years and decades will most likely destroy your mind, soul, body and spirit. Because you have nothing to shield them from what's coming.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #7 on: 2017 Jan 24, 06:17:55 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #8 on: 2017 Feb 03, 07:06:23 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #9 on: 2017 Feb 04, 01:58:09 AM »
seems like the illuminists don't like their methods becoming available to you, if things does not change, i will instruct Mr. Tsarion to encode his videos in OSS mp4 format and link via other means, and not bother with embedding videos into ABC owned websites anymore. Those who want to know, will find a way to view the videos. The vast majority of this earth are screwed anyways.

Offline Y7ASyxC