Author Topic: Y7ASyxC's political thread  (Read 7145 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

• never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline wafdawg

Re: Y7ASyxC's political thread
« Reply #77 on: 2016 Oct 15, 12:21:19 PM »
From what i read and believe the world leaders are atheists and they want to kill Christianity.    Their highest priority is population reduction.    The world leaders will be in control and live lavish lifestyles while the rest of the world will suffer.     A top White House aid ratted out this Don King type president when he first got elected.    He wants to 1)  Kill Israel     2)   Kill Christianity in the US and enforce Sharia Law.      Many laugh at this but it is all facts.    That is why Iran now has ALL of our top weapons/defense systems.    Iran will attempt to kill Israel thanks to USA backing.     Most idiots in the West have no clue we are headed to nuclear war and do not want to know.    Russia has new thermal nukes and other top weapons that trump ours.    Our USA military has been destroyed and there is no way we can win WW3.    The media does not cover any of it.   Wish i could leave the US and move to Israel as that is where i want to live/die during this Time of Tribulation.......I have been studying this for over 10 yrs now and rang bells a few years ago like you are today.......

Every time I read your posts I think of Y7ASyxC's tagline but I'm going to go ahead and ignore it.  Your vision is blind. On Point #1, it is actually the opposite.  The US is single biggest enabler of Israel followed by the UK.  Palestinian land continues to be stolen.  The US has blocked all UN resolutions regarding Israel.  Do you know that the US has blocked resolutions on behalf of Israel more times than all the countries in the world have ever blocked a UN resolution combined?

The theft of Palestinian land dates back to Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, and was integral part of the Sykes-Picot agreement, and later the Jew's deal with Hitler regarding the Transfer Agreement.  Winston Churchill promised Palestine to the Jews. Jews migrated slowly since WWI and lived peacefully in what was called Trans Jordan at the time when it was ruled by the Ottomans. Then htey came in droves and when they were ready to stake their claim they did.

Just a few other facts - Do you know how much foreign aid we give to Israel?  Do you know that when we give aid to other foreign countries they receive it in installments but Israel gets their annual aid in lump sum?  Do you know if we don't pay our aid in lump sum on time we pay interest on the money we're giving them?  Do you know we sell weapons to all countries but we ensure a qualitative edge in the military hardware we provide to Israel? Do you know that AIPAC is the strongest foreign lobby in the US and it is not registered as foreign lobby agent?  Do you know that since Jews took over israel the population of Christians have continually dwindled?  Do you know that they only represent 2% of the Israel's population?  The land that Jesus once walked.  What did the Christian West do to prevent Israel from extinguishing Christians from their land?  Nothing. Why? Because the Christians there are Arab.  That's why.  And most Jews in Israel migrated there from somewhere else, Eskanazi Jews, Sapharic, and of course Americans. Not many Arab Jews.  Jews represent probably less than 20 million people in the whole world but they run it.

How exactly is Sharia law coming to the US?  We've gone massive gay.  WE have transgenders in the mainstream.  We don't have religion. 

There's not going to be a nuclear war.  The US is the only country to let off an atom bomb.  Everyone knows if they let off an atomic or nuclear bomb, the US will go berserk and destroy the world. Iran poses zero threat.  If they one bomb and let it off it would be suicide.  We assume that the former Persian empire wants to commit suicide.  Yeah ok.   

As for Europe, it will be majority Muslim by 2050.  That is where all of this heading.  There's no war against Christianity.  There's a war against Islam.  Because it directly conflicts with the West's decadent Sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle.  Western Christians don't pose a threat to that.  They are co-opted and already live here.  Islam refuses to "adapt" and "modernize".  It is what the next war is all about. Russia has a Muslim problem.  China does too. The whole world does. Europe's declining population is no match for the Muslim bomb that is coming to them. 

The day the US goes, what do you think is gonna happen to Israel?  Remember Israel is an artificially inseminated state thrust into the middle of Arab land stealing property and Jerusalem, which is a holy city to all 3 monolithic religions.  There was peace for many years until the artificial state of Israel was created.   You wish you can go live there, meanwhile people who were born there and have generations of family who were born there were driven out and don't have the same basic rights in their land than a dumb foreign American who wants to go live there due to their incredibly amateur interpretation of world events.

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #78 on: 2016 Oct 15, 05:46:02 PM »
The Bible says what belongs to Israel.    They have given up land too that they should never have.   Israel and the Church of the Cross must be protected at all costs as they represent our Creator.    So financial aid and weapons to protect themselves makes common sense as Israel has always had deadly enemies.    However this current administration has turned against Israel.    I have no problem w/ any religion that is peaceful.      The Israelis are some of the last to put their life on the line for their faith.    The US was like that when i grew up but today the people worship money.      Many cannot see the relevance of our current serious problems but that is not my choice.    All i can do is provide information and let the reader make up their own mind.     Many have agreed w/ me but there are always a few that disagree.   So be it.......just read and learn......like most say "I will believe it when i see it" and we are entering into that time frame, we will see it come apart.....

Goldseek  " USTBills rejection at ports in progress"  by Jim Willie of the Golden Jackass....

jsminest has several good articles.....

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND OUR HOLY BIBLE!...........

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #81 on: 2016 Oct 16, 10:03:26 AM »
i was thinking, everyone knows he magic of compounding interest rates.

Now that that's behind us, we don't even have a word for 'the magic of.. what is the opposite of compounding?

We turn to etymonline for wisdom:

compound (v.)
"to put together," late 14c., compounen "to mix, combine," from Old French compondre, componre "arrange, direct," from Latin componere "to put together" (see composite). The -d appeared 1500s in English on model of expound, etc. Related: Compounded; compounding.
decomposition (n.)
1762, from de- + composition. An earlier word in the same form meant "further compounding of already composite things" (1650s).
composite (adj.)
c. 1400, from Old French composite, from Latin compositus "placed together," past participle of componere "to put together, to collect a whole from several parts," from com- "together" (see com-) + ponere "to place" (past participle positus; see position (n.)). The noun is attested from c. 1400. Composite number is from 1730s.
com-
word-forming element usually meaning "with, together," from Latin com, archaic form of classical Latin cum "together, together with, in combination," from PIE *kom- "beside, near, by, with" (compare Old English ge-, German ge-). The prefix in Latin sometimes was used as an intensive.
Before vowels and aspirates, reduced to co-; before -g-, assimilated to cog- or con-; before -l-, assimilated to col-; before -r-, assimilated to cor-; before -c-, -d-, -j-, -n-, -q-, -s-, -t-, -v- assimilated to con-.
expound (v.)
c. 1300, from Old French espondre "expound (on), set forth, explain," from Latin exponere "put forth, expose, exhibit; set on shore, disembark; offer, leave exposed, reveal, publish," from ex- "forth" (see ex-) + ponere "to put, place" (see position (n.)); with intrusive -d developing in French (compare sound (n.1)); the usual Middle English form was expoune. Related: Expounded; expounding.

'In Englissh,' quod Pacience, 'it is wel hard, wel to expounen, ac somdeel I shal seyen it, by so thow understonde.' ["Piers Plowman," late 14c.]

So, what we have now, is the magic of expounding interest rates

"How painful? Here is the breakdown. As Goldman calculated one month ago, a 100bp shock to interest rates would translate into a $1trn market value loss. That is using the more conservative estimate of the bond market. Using the broader bond market sizing of $40trn, the market value loss estimate would be $2.4 trillion."

source: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-10/over-13-trillion-negative-yielding-debt-pain-1-spike-rates-would-inflict

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #82 on: 2016 Oct 16, 10:39:33 AM »
must. have. war.

"The world seems to be sleepwalking its way into a geopolitical maelstrom as the US, increasingly paranoid over Russia, said it is considering a cyber-attack against the Kremlin in retaliation for purported Russian meddling in the US election process."

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/362945-american-anti-russia-cyber-attacks/

So the plot is emerging: Once the western banks fail, and the global financial and economical system collapses, they will blame it on russian hackers.

And PRESTO! you have your reason for WW3.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #84 on: 2016 Oct 16, 10:51:44 AM »
There's not going to be a nuclear war.  The US is the only country to let off an atom bomb.  Everyone knows if they let off an atomic or nuclear bomb, the US will go berserk and destroy the world.

Clearly, you have no knowledge of the russians. You probably believe the United States beat Hitler lol.

The estimate of lost russian souls in defeating Germany varies between 20 and 30 MILLION. The united states lost a few hundred thousand.

I promise you, once the arrogant yanks try to mess with the russians, they will end up as dust in the wind so fast.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #85 on: 2016 Oct 16, 12:13:50 PM »
pandamonium, i don't know you, but i assume you live in the united States.

Don't get me wrong, i'm the greatest friend of America. I love America.
But if Clinton wins this election, i recommend you start hauling your ass out of there asap. Take the pain and do it.

The way your government is acting, it's not looking good. Also i assume you have listened to the Orlov podcast saying this.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #86 on: 2016 Oct 16, 11:30:55 PM »
"We know year by year what's going to happen, and they know that we know. It's only you that they tell tall tales to, and you buy it, and spread it to the citizens of your countries. You people in turn do not feel a sense of the impending danger - this is what worries me. How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? While they pretend that nothing is going on. I don't know how to get through to you anymore"

"In calm tones, not reflective of the angry allegations lobbed at Americans every day of a Russia hell-bent on the election of Trump (for whatever reason they dreamed up of this week), Putin reminded a 'deaf' press corps of what lies ahead and implicitly what happens if and when Americans vote for Hillary."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/hillarys-war-drums-confirm-putins-fears-world-rushing-irreversibly-towards-nuclear-s

Offline barsenault

« Reply #87 on: 2016 Oct 17, 10:16:30 AM »
Great book I'm reading:  Gold Wars. Pictures are too big, you need to click. the link. 
MORE INEXPENSIVE NON-FIAT COINS HERE: http://tinyurl.com/zzgbyfm

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #88 on: 2016 Oct 17, 11:28:16 AM »
I totally agree it's all about gold. If every adult in the west would buy one ounce of gold, it would be over for the global elite.
My personal saying has always been 'Gold is the only thing standing between you and fascism'

On another note, it's been a busy day on RT. The US gov't have officially gone full retard today. They have cut all internet connections of most wikileaks editors and also Assange. A British government owned bank a few hours ago announced they will be freezing all bank accounts of RT UK, no explanation given. There was just a british guest on RT saying he's been seeing major movement of military assets all over Britain today. There are now sign EVERYWHERE that the west is preparing for war with Russia.

the links and reposts are too numerous to post. Today is a good day to watch some RT:

https://www.rt.com/on-air/

30 min news beginning each hour.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #89 on: 2016 Oct 17, 11:29:36 AM »
also today's crosstalk (every Mon, Wed and Fri):

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/362987-russia-us-relations-abyss/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #90 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:33:02 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-19/ecb-wants-curb-bitcoin-use-over-fears-it-may-lose-control-over-money-supply

the question is will they manage to curb crypto before they have mass riots on the streets, or will they as an institution just implode before that happens?

You people in the states yet have no clue what real deflation in the 21st. century looks like, over here we do. we've had deflation since 2011. It's ugly.

i live with these issues every hour of every day now.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #91 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:37:47 AM »
latest keiser report where Mike Maloney talks about deflation. Like all 980 episodes before this, it's extremely important to watch.

https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/363122-episode-max-keiser-981/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #92 on: 2016 Oct 19, 06:24:41 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #93 on: 2016 Oct 19, 06:28:57 AM »
i am perfectly aware that i am posting alot of RT links, but you be perfectly aware, that i am also perfectly aware of the alternative sources, which i am no longer posting.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #94 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:07:08 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #96 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:26:14 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #97 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:58:27 PM »

Offline barsenault

« Reply #98 on: 2016 Oct 21, 05:37:17 AM »
Looks like its just you and I interested in politics/history. LOL. 

This quote is from a wonderful book I'm reading:  'Fiat Paper Money: The History & Evolution of Our Currency.' Ralph Foster.  Very intriguing.  It continues to reinforce in my mind why gold and silver are important to hold.  It may not be today (from a monetary system perspective - the FED), but my bet is at some point in the future these shiny pieces will come to matter, and this book spells out why, very clearly and succinctly!!
MORE INEXPENSIVE NON-FIAT COINS HERE: http://tinyurl.com/zzgbyfm

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #99 on: 2016 Oct 21, 05:57:30 AM »
Looks like its just you and I interested in politics/history. LOL. 

This quote is from a wonderful book I'm reading:  'Fiat Paper Money: The History & Evolution of Our Currency.' Ralph Foster.  Very intriguing.  It continues to reinforce in my mind why gold and silver are important to hold.  It may not be today (from a monetary system perspective - the FED), but my bet is at some point in the future these shiny pieces will come to matter, and this book spells out why, very clearly and succinctly!!

I've read all the gold site, like KWN and jsmineset, and everything for years. I've watched gold and silver markets tick for tick for years, but i stopped reading a long time ago.. If i have excess savings they are in bullion, period, but at some point it's no use reading the same things over and over. The system is a scam and it will end someday, the problem is when.

Right now negative interest rates and the fact that if Hillary wins we might have nuclear war is most interesting to me. To be honest, i keep hoping the gold & silver rigging continues for as long as possible, because after it stops, nobody will be able to afford to buy more. Also, that will be a world where millions of people that have never seen a really bad day in their lives will suddenly be ripped out of their comfort zone, and knowing some psychology, their reactions won't be pretty. It will be a world where you will want to stay invisible, off the street, and you will have to dress and act poor and desperate, in order not to get robbed and murdered.