Author Topic: Y7ASyxC's political thread  (Read 7148 times)

Offline pandamonium

Re: Y7ASyxC's political thread
« Reply #50 on: 2016 Oct 09, 04:50:12 AM »
RhodiumPanda,  i believe the Asian dealers and seasoned collectors in the West that the early year MCC or sets will see a bidding war by the wealthy Chinese.    We will see Racing Pigeon prices.    New issue, low mintage will have good value too.    Like poconopen says, it does not matter the size or material content, it is the mintage.     The focus will eventually be on early years......
I investigate communities and do not believe anything police or business leaders say in public.   In private the business leaders/elected officials/church members/etc.. all tell me the truth.    Rape is a dime a dozen.    Police and their families/friends are legal rapists and this has been covered up for over 30 yrs and easy to prove.    NW police are legal to kill us so all the truth is suppressed.    Why anyone from Asia would send their children to schools in the NW makes no sense as the sex trafficers target Asian young girls and what NW police will protect them?    Law enforcement died a long time ago, today it is all legal police crimes and easy to prove.....ALL police crimes are kept in the dark or you could die...

Barsenault is right that the USD does buy a lot of good items.    However it cannot survive forever or for the next year?    It is all planned and now implemented.    About 99.9% of the NW citizens love the USD as they do not read articles that are considered conspiracy theory.   They are lost but many are buying bullion and eyeballing MCC......

Badon;   Christianity is distorted as the local churches here all praise the police even when the church heros tell me of their multitude of police rapes/crimes.   The church heros all know about 11, 12 yr old girls that are raped, gang raped or incest and impregnated.    The church will take NO action so why belong to a stupid rape is legal church?    The Holy Bible is still accurate and is a living Bible as there are still people willing to study it, accept it and live by it.    The majority brag about their Christian life style until i point out to them their Faith is a mouth and not action.   They do not talk to me any more because i shove the truth of our Bible into their atheist fake faces.     Phony Christians.   The NW has many.   The laws of money is the choice of the people so the US will pay the ultimate price.    Never give up on the Bible, give up on phony Christians and phony churches.......
Food is a top choice but so is a safe place to live from the huge crowds that will be without food.    My pantry is very low and i am worried for now anyhow.    Immigration and the collapse of the financial system to bring in one world government is all planned.   World leaders know and allow the rape/murder of the West.    The world leaders have all been paid off.   For now we have the ability to research and report the truth but that too is coming to a end......
Other articles say metals will rise when the market opens today at 3pm PST.......we will soon find out....

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #51 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:13:34 AM »
I haven't checked metals prices, did anything happen Friday?

they dumped like i said
  • never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #52 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:19:33 AM »
I agree, but beware of the expectation of "massive purchasing power" from gold. If gold ever needs to be used for purchasing, the economic conditions will be so poor that you will get a bowl of soup in exchange for all your gold. Because of Gresham's Law, gold is unlikely to be reckoned in terms of purchasing power. Food will be more useful than gold or any other commodity if an alternative currency is needed, but does not exist yet.

Beware! Food is the most important investment you can make, and it's a lot cheaper than gold and coins.

Well, finally something we disagree on. Obviously you either are not aware or disagree with reference point gold theory.

The thing is, your gold will be such sought after purchasing power for the farmer, that he will gladly exchange renewable goods like wheat, meat, potatoes and other foodstuffs for your gold, because with that purchasing power he can expand his productive capacity. Remember that only some 2% of western ppl really own any gold, apart from wedding rings etc. Your gold will get you first in line and get you any food you want.

But i'm not going to get into any argument about this, atleast not before you have read all fofoa's articles, all the tens of thousands of comments, victor the cleaner. This has all been debated there on a large scale. Let's then agree to disagree (massively) hehe

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #53 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:26:02 AM »

This is all the USA's doing, and much of it is intended to manipulate Europeans into supporting the USA's wars. The USA created a steady supply of refugees from its wars, and the USA has so much power over Europe's democracy that they have succeeded in persuading the EU governments to allow the refugees into their countries. Then, the local police dress up like mullahs and go murdering, thieving, and raping across the countryside, in false flag attacks to blame the refugees (I'm exaggerating a little bit).

Well, the USA, or more accurately, the zionists. But yes.. here's a podcast about that subject i'm listening to atm:

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-alt-right-free-speech-and-israels-role-in-the-migrant-invasion

The entire immigration situation is a finely crafted machine. It didn't happen by accident, and blaming the refugees is exactly what you're being manipulated to do. You and the refugees are both pawns of holy democracy, and you're both going to end up dead, dying, and begging for more (more democracy), until there's nothing left but craters.

I'm fully aware of the vast conspiracy behind it all, and that hidden players are responsible. But believe me, i'm not being manipulated, and i'm not dying. This is Finland, and arabs are not going to come here and start telling anyone what's what. Since their arrival in 2015 they have already learnt well that this ain't Sweden or Germany.

For my part every grocery store run here is a potential life and death situation, but believe me, i'll put up a fight on my streets the attacker will never forget.

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #55 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:39:46 AM »

This is all the USA's doing, and much of it is intended to manipulate Europeans into supporting the USA's wars. The USA created a steady supply of refugees from its wars, and the USA has so much power over Europe's democracy that they have succeeded in persuading the EU governments to allow the refugees into their countries. Then, the local police dress up like mullahs and go murdering, thieving, and raping across the countryside, in false flag attacks to blame the refugees (I'm exaggerating a little bit).

The entire immigration situation is a finely crafted machine. It didn't happen by accident, and blaming the refugees is exactly what you're being manipulated to do. You and the refugees are both pawns of holy democracy, and you're both going to end up dead, dying, and begging for more (more democracy), until there's nothing left but craters.

Also if you read Heinsohn's about the youth bulge, you'd know about the rate between young males vs. old men with a position of power in the society. In Germany, i think it is 0.6 young german men for every 1 old man holding a position of influence. In the middle east, that rate is 600 young unemployed uneducated angry males versus one old male. As Heinsohn explains, that will be the real undoing of Europe. I urge you to read the blogpost from gatesofvienna.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #56 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:44:01 AM »
about fofoa, the writings are numerous, and long. There are tens of thousands of comments. I've read everything. This one post is just one place to start. If interested, start slowly reading from 2010 onwards. You'll find all the post on the right side menu system. It will take you months, but i believe you won't find it a waste of time.

http://fofoa.blogspot.fi/2010/09/shoeshine-boy.html

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #57 on: 2016 Oct 09, 10:25:32 AM »
"In early September, when President Obama landed at Hangzhoi for the G-20 summit in early September, the CIA security men were told in no uncertain terms by the Chinese that they were not in charge of landing arrangements, and that the President would disembark by the rear exit."

"The deep state is unlikely to accept that it’s Check Mate to China and Russia. Increasing desperation and the deep state’s groupthink place a high probability on another false flag operation, or a variant thereof."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/america-slippery-slope

"Aggressive Russophobia, which affects Russia’s national interests and endangers its safety and security, prompted Moscow to suspend the Russia-US deal on plutonium disposal, Lavrov said.

We noticed “aggressive Russophobia,” which is now in the core policy of the US towards Russia, he said."

"“This deployment of US heavy weapons [next to the Russian border]… and the deployment of a missile defense system – these are all a display of unfriendly, hostile actions,” Lavrov concluded."

https://www.rt.com/news/362090-lavrov-syria-us-terrorists/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #58 on: 2016 Oct 09, 10:31:49 AM »
next update will be crosstalk come monday.

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/

there is nothing else left in western MSM

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #59 on: 2016 Oct 09, 10:35:21 AM »
for tonight's debate, and everything relevant, right side broadcasting is what you are looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/user/rightsideradio

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #60 on: 2016 Oct 09, 04:44:34 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #61 on: 2016 Oct 09, 04:54:11 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #62 on: 2016 Oct 10, 05:03:19 PM »
US zionists just shelled west Aleppo, testing the viability of the notion of WW3.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #63 on: 2016 Oct 10, 05:18:44 PM »
The US has never been this weak on the international stage.

Basically, Obama has taken the US from a 1st world country to a 3rd world country in 8 years. Hillaray is looking to continue that:

https://www.rt.com/news/362196-russia-turkey-talks-putin-istanbul/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #65 on: 2016 Oct 11, 11:00:06 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #67 on: 2016 Oct 12, 06:14:44 PM »
From what i read and believe the world leaders are atheists and they want to kill Christianity.    Their highest priority is population reduction.    The world leaders will be in control and live lavish lifestyles while the rest of the world will suffer.     A top White House aid ratted out this Don King type president when he first got elected.    He wants to 1)  Kill Israel     2)   Kill Christianity in the US and enforce Sharia Law.      Many laugh at this but it is all facts.    That is why Iran now has ALL of our top weapons/defense systems.    Iran will attempt to kill Israel thanks to USA backing.     Most idiots in the West have no clue we are headed to nuclear war and do not want to know.    Russia has new thermal nukes and other top weapons that trump ours.    Our USA military has been destroyed and there is no way we can win WW3.    The media does not cover any of it.   Wish i could leave the US and move to Israel as that is where i want to live/die during this Time of Tribulation.......I have been studying this for over 10 yrs now and rang bells a few years ago like you are today.......

Offline StackOfPandas

« Reply #68 on: 2016 Oct 12, 10:14:15 PM »
Save me some time and post your take on it with your links. I'm not going to read all that.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #69 on: 2016 Oct 13, 09:22:26 AM »
From what i read and believe the world leaders are atheists and they want to kill Christianity.    Their highest priority is population reduction.    The world leaders will be in control and live lavish lifestyles while the rest of the world will suffer.     A top White House aid ratted out this Don King type president when he first got elected.    He wants to 1)  Kill Israel     2)   Kill Christianity in the US and enforce Sharia Law.      Many laugh at this but it is all facts.    That is why Iran now has ALL of our top weapons/defense systems.    Iran will attempt to kill Israel thanks to USA backing.     Most idiots in the West have no clue we are headed to nuclear war and do not want to know.    Russia has new thermal nukes and other top weapons that trump ours.    Our USA military has been destroyed and there is no way we can win WW3.    The media does not cover any of it.   Wish i could leave the US and move to Israel as that is where i want to live/die during this Time of Tribulation.......I have been studying this for over 10 yrs now and rang bells a few years ago like you are today.......

Seems like an accurate assessment to me:

https://www.rt.com/news/362643-iran-warships-yemen-aden/

"Iran has deployed a fleet of warships to the Gulf of Aden, the republic's naval commander has confirmed. The deployment follows US cruise missile strikes on Yemeni positions thought to be under Houthi rebel control."

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #70 on: 2016 Oct 13, 09:26:00 AM »
Save me some time and post your take on it with your links. I'm not going to read all that.

My take is the neocons in Washington are all psychopaths, and they are A: going to destroy America and B: gonna get their asses kicked by Russia/China/Iran/north Korea.

Or wait, are they all Neoliberal's now? I've lost track. Since they now want open borders and unlimited migration.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #71 on: 2016 Oct 13, 01:16:15 PM »
The Washington Psycho's will decide tomorrow friday whether to start WW3 by attacking Russia. These idiots have no idea how Russia would react if they decide on the kinetic option. I do.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-options-exclusiv-idUSKCN12D2B2

Trump coming up:

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #72 on: 2016 Oct 13, 01:21:28 PM »

use auto-translated captions in english.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #73 on: 2016 Oct 14, 03:13:28 AM »
the only talkshow with some resemblance of sanity

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/362736-russia-us-confrontation-war/

Offline Y7ASyxC