Author Topic: Y7ASyxC's political thread  (Read 7142 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

Re: Y7ASyxC's political thread
« Reply #100 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:10:52 AM »
Regarding negative interest rates, as posted earlier, they will continue to expand, it's probably around 20 trillion dollars already. It's interesting, because what it causes is debt to start disappearing, but not by extinguishing it, it just erodes. Since our fiat money is debt, that would mean massive deflation, however, at the same time they are creating new debt at unprecedented rates. Soon they will create new SDR's for about 200 trillion dollars out of thin air, which probably won't be trading for negative yielding debt, that means, that most negative rates will be in us dollars, and the new globalist currency will be trading positive. It's very interesting.

Regarding WW3, it seems like their plot is becoming more clear now. As the western banks start failing, they are preparing to blame it on government sponsored hackers from Russia and China. That way they will be able to divert the blame to a common enemy, escaping any personal liability, and they have their reason to start the war. Make no mistake, they need the war. The two previous instances where the world was on the brink of monetary chaos are well known, we know them as WW1 and WW2.
  • never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline barsenault

« Reply #102 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:39:58 AM »
Looks like its just you and I interested in politics/history. LOL. 

This quote is from a wonderful book I'm reading:  'Fiat Paper Money: The History & Evolution of Our Currency.' Ralph Foster.  Very intriguing.  It continues to reinforce in my mind why gold and silver are important to hold.  It may not be today (from a monetary system perspective - the FED), but my bet is at some point in the future these shiny pieces will come to matter, and this book spells out why, very clearly and succinctly!!

I've read all the gold site, like KWN and jsmineset, and everything for years. I've watched gold and silver markets tick for tick for years, but i stopped reading a long time ago.. If i have excess savings they are in bullion, period, but at some point it's no use reading the same things over and over. The system is a scam and it will end someday, the problem is when.

Right now negative interest rates and the fact that if Hillary wins we might have nuclear war is most interesting to me. To be honest, i keep hoping the gold & silver rigging continues for as long as possible, because after it stops, nobody will be able to afford to buy more. Also, that will be a world where millions of people that have never seen a really bad day in their lives will suddenly be ripped out of their comfort zone, and knowing some psychology, their reactions won't be pretty. It will be a world where you will want to stay invisible, off the street, and you will have to dress and act poor and desperate, in order not to get robbed and murdered.

my 2 AK's, 2 Glocks, Shotgun, and AR's, and a lot of lead in my store house, we'll be just fine.  :-))
MORE INEXPENSIVE NON-FIAT COINS HERE: http://tinyurl.com/zzgbyfm

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #103 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:43:33 AM »

my 2 AK's, 2 Glocks, Shotgun, and AR's, and a lot of lead in my store house, we'll be just fine.  :-))

Just remember the real problem with those firearms. The issue is not that you can kill someone in defense, the problem is what happens after you've shot someone. At that point, it will make no difference if it was in self defense or not, you can't go back to your old life ever.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #104 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:46:19 AM »
Wise words indeed my friend.  I agree.  Always need the boogy man to blame.  And the sheeple in America believe the propaganda too.  Oh, so sad.  And you are right.  there is only so many ways to state the obvious.  the sites like the ones you mention, and silver doctors, and sgtreport and brotherjohnf, and david morgan, and, and, and, and, and...all say the same thing.  I've stopped listen too.  I know why I buy what I buy.  And that's that.  I know it will end, but no one knows when  like you said, if they introduce the SDR 200 trillion basket, and have all the bad assets of the central banks roll up under it, then the central banks have a clean slate, and then it trickles down and starts all over again.  People who say this thing will unravel in weeks or months, have ZERO idea what these monsters are capable of.  They can continue playing the music a lot longer than we think possible - as in 5, 10, 20 years...folks are like no way, when they read this...but people have been saying the same thing since the 80's and 90's...and it couldn't be worse when they were saying it back then...but here we are with 20 trillion in debt...again, NO ONE can pinpoint the time...if they try to do so, I say they are whack nut religious zealots, that are clueless freaks.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #105 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:48:05 AM »

Just remember the real problem with those firearms. The issue is not that you can kill someone in defense, the problem is what happens after you've shot someone. At that point, it will make no difference if it was in self defense or not, you can't go back to your old life ever.

trust me, I'm a non violent person.  I don't want to hurt or harm anyone.  But if someone comes to harm my wife and kids, sorry, they'll have a barrel up their nose...and yes it may start, but I live in an area of like minded individuals. 

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #107 on: 2016 Oct 21, 11:22:19 AM »
Wise words indeed my friend.  I agree.  Always need the boogy man to blame.  And the sheeple in America believe the propaganda too.  Oh, so sad.  And you are right.  there is only so many ways to state the obvious.  the sites like the ones you mention, and silver doctors, and sgtreport and brotherjohnf, and david morgan, and, and, and, and, and...all say the same thing.  I've stopped listen too.  I know why I buy what I buy.  And that's that.  I know it will end, but no one knows when  like you said, if they introduce the SDR 200 trillion basket, and have all the bad assets of the central banks roll up under it, then the central banks have a clean slate, and then it trickles down and starts all over again.  People who say this thing will unravel in weeks or months, have ZERO idea what these monsters are capable of.  They can continue playing the music a lot longer than we think possible - as in 5, 10, 20 years...folks are like no way, when they read this...but people have been saying the same thing since the 80's and 90's...and it couldn't be worse when they were saying it back then...but here we are with 20 trillion in debt...again, NO ONE can pinpoint the time...if they try to do so, I say they are whack nut religious zealots, that are clueless freaks.

True, but it's also good to be aware, the real reason Washington is in a state of absolute panic right now. It's because the millennials are no longer getting their news from the sources they control. The people are really waking up. Less and less people are mindless sheep that believe their lies.

I follow this progress by looking at commentary sections of MSM internet sites. I don't read what the comments say, i look at what they are talking about. And i can tell you, there has been a MASSIVE change since 2008/2009.

Right after the GFC lows of 666 on the S&P in march '09, all the commentary in MSM media articles where sheeple comments: scared, shocked, disbelief, whatever.. The propaganda worked like a charm. People believed the government were trying everything in their power to save them etc..

Today, it is absolutely different.

Today, 8 years later, the comments sections are nothing but facts about the Illuminati, the rigged system, the corrupt politicians, the propaganda, the federal reserve, the scam of paper money, the debt, the lies, the agenda. Nothing else.

This change in the commentary section is a tool we never had before to really see what people think, and it's been such an incredible journey to follow

So in that sense, once the western banks start falling, and they start installing the propaganda about Russian hackers, and all the rest, this time it's NOT going to be swallowed hook, line and sinker by the public, on the contrary, the elite will be ridiculed. I believe it will be their final and terminal attempt at fooling everyone all the time.

The elite know this, they can sense it. That why they are in panic mode right now. Remember, evil always contains within itself the seed of it's own destruction.

Never think the nightmare will just go on forever. We truly live in interesting times, like the chinese proverb goes.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #108 on: 2016 Oct 21, 12:03:59 PM »

Offline barsenault

« Reply #109 on: 2016 Oct 22, 08:44:21 AM »
Great interviews of people who lived thru the 1924 German hyperinflation.   I the book, Fiat Currency.

Offline wafdawg

« Reply #110 on: 2016 Oct 22, 10:18:50 AM »
Agreed. This can go on for decades. The gold manipulation news is recycled. It's the same thing said over and over again. After deflation massive inflation will hit. This in terms of fiat currency. The only thing to balance people's everyday standard of life and to not have mass revolution everywhere is to revalue gold and all other asset values measured in fiat will remain constant. So if you own gold then massive deflation will occur vastly increasing your purchasing power.

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #111 on: 2016 Oct 22, 10:25:36 AM »
Nice articles.  In the hyperinflation article  where he says "Never happen here" that is obviously wishful dreaming/praying on the guy's part.   

What the U.S. (Fed), Japan (Abenomics) and ECB have done absolutely makes the Weimar republic's actions looks like infant play.  The only difference is this is a world-wide (western primarily) destruction of money on a scale 5-6 orders of magnitude bigger than Weimar.   Money is not only unbacked and worthless on an inherent value scale (as it has been somewhat since the FDR theft of 1933, and totally since 1971), it is now utterly worthless to hold since they have destroyed (at Bernanke's criminal lead) the only value money had - to generate interest - which is now near zero and less than inflation everywhere.   

It is musical chairs/hot potatoes.  Just a question of when.  The money supply has already been hyper-inflated ($200Trillion+ in debt and nearly $15 Trillion in blatant printing via QE - the definition of banana republic printing) worldwide not counting future liabilities promised by governments) - people just don't realize it yet - the wizards of oz have been able to keep the misplaced confidence game going.  He holding wealth in paper (esp. $'s, Euros and Yen) will have it decimated - just a question of whether it is , 90%, 99% or 99.9%

Offline barsenault

« Reply #112 on: 2016 Oct 22, 04:37:47 PM »
Hey Waf and Rhodium, couldn't agree more.  I've been fascinated reading this book.  A snapshot of the history of fiat and what happens when there is nothing backing the fiat.  It seems those in power always find a way to abuse the system.  I know, surprise, surprise.  And no question, they've done it to the tune that makes Weimar look like children's play.  It is sickening.  But I'm also of the opinion that the music doesn't necessarily stop any time soon.  Who knows what else they have up their sleeves.  Here is another snapshot from a person who lived thru that time.  Interesting to say the least.  It is an interview that the author had with this person.  It's a constant reminder for me to remember why I buy what I buy!!

Funny, the interviewer asks Kessler, what if the national debt hit 10 trillion...see his response.  The interview was given a long time ago. LOL. Imagine if he interviewed him today, and asked about about 40 trillion??? :-\

Offline barsenault

« Reply #113 on: 2016 Oct 22, 04:51:38 PM »
 Sorry, have to post one more good interview from the book.  I think it is an interesting point that so many of these older folks make. "Frankly, I'd like to forget the whole situation. But you CAN'T.'  Jimmy Rogers says the same thing as this guy.  Who was affected the least?  Of course those with the food!!  His response, 'those who were in Agriculture.'  Jim Rogers is a big believe in Agriculture. 

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #114 on: 2016 Oct 22, 05:02:08 PM »
About hyperinflation, fofoa makes an interesting distinction between inflation and hyperinflation in 'Just another hyperinflation part 1, 2 and 3' (links below)

He explains, how despite the similar names, hyperinflation is not 'really big inflation', but that the 2 are completely separate things:

Inflation, is a monetary process, and needs no more explanation, everyone understands the basics of it.

Hyperinflation on the other hand, is a purely political process It is a political process with an average span of about 40 years, and it's that process that causes the money printing at the very end of that process, before the final collapse.

Hyperinflation is the process where politicians, in order to get elected and re-elected, keep promising people benefits and perks, even though the economy can never actually pay for all that.

As time goes by, at some point all these promises have to actually be delivered, but there's no money to pay for them, and that's when the money printing begins.

I find it an interesting theory because in general, most people assume it's the money printing that causes the hyperinflation, but turning the 2 in a reverse order, reveals a very plausible case.

These 3 articles are most certainly an interesting read.

http://fofoa.blogspot.fi/2010/09/just-another-hyperinflation-post.html
http://fofoa.blogspot.fi/2010/09/just-another-hyperinflation-post-part-2.html
http://fofoa.blogspot.fi/2010/09/just-another-hyperinflation-post-part-3.html

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #115 on: 2016 Oct 23, 07:14:35 AM »
Y7ASyxC-

Yes it is the opposite order, but the hyperinflation has already been initiated since 2008.   Good articles, but straight out of it (which is exactly what the entire Western World (although the U.S. has supposedly put the QE on hold - yet Japan and the ECB have taken over massively) has been doing since late 2008:

"As debt defaults, fiat is destroyed." Or another way to say is, "As debt defaults, fiat savings are destroyed."
But what is actually happening is the assets are being papered over with fresh base money. FOA: "hyperinflation is the process of saving debt at all costs, even buying it outright for cash." Or said another way, "hyperinflation is the process of saving debt-backed assets (MBS's etc..) at all costs, even buying them outright for cash."

Barsenault,

You are correct that can-kicking, paper scams, etc. can keep the (or "a") game going but the fiat savings will be destroyed whether it is the current boiling the frog method with all the moronic institutions and poor individuals in CD's/bank accounts losing 2-3% every year currently or future ??% every year.  Maybe it is possible that there won't be complete mayhem, but anyone holding wealth in paper will lose there ass (possibly in a controlled manner) - it is just a question of the process.   I hope you are correct that a game without mayhem happens - but the minimum is a loss of real wealth by all paper/debt/IOU holders and a lowered standard of living for the unprepared.

Generating IOU's to buy worthless paper debt is just a fancy way of printing in a 2nd order method.

We are all preaching to the choir on here, but so many people are just ostrich's and trusting of incompetent bankrupt governments and central banks.  What kind of moron pays the Japanese government (the most bankrupt government on the planet %-wise (but OK because it is mostly owed to themselves as they claim) or the German government (liable for the entire European mess) money each year to buy their worthless bonds?   Doesn't pass any sort of economic or physical sanity test.  Getting between 0-1.7% owning US debt is almost as dumb.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #116 on: 2016 Oct 23, 07:30:51 AM »
the SDR printing will certainly be the biggest papering over debt process in history, but it's interesting, because the people won't be walking around with SDR notes in their pocket, so, can one predict that it will also be the biggest wealth transfer to the 1% in history, with the little people holding the dollars and euros that will be devalued against the SDR..

Offline barsenault

« Reply #117 on: 2016 Oct 23, 02:56:47 PM »
What a knucklehead Johnson was.  I love this paragraph, "some have asked whether our silver coins will disappear.  The answer is very definitely - no.  Our present coins won't disappear and they won't even become rarities.  We estimate that there are now 12 bilion - I repeat, more than 12 billion silver dimes and quarters and half dollars that are now outstanding.  We will make another billion before we halt product.  If ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA OF HOARDING OUR SILVER COINS, let me say this.  Treasury has a lot of silver on hand...". Four words: LMAO!!!

His knucklehead speech below.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #118 on: 2016 Oct 23, 02:58:28 PM »
16:58 GMT
Hungary's Orban rejects 'Sovietisation' by Brussels, defends nation state
At a commemoration of a 1956 anti-Communist uprising, Hungary's right-wing leader Viktor Orban said his country must stand up to Europe's "Sovietisation" and defend its borders against mass migration. Orban, a critic of the European Union and an early opponent of the recent migration wave into the continent, said freedom in Europe depended on the nation state and Christian traditions. "People who love their freedom must save Brussels from Sovietisation, from people who want to tell us who we should live with in our countries," the prime minister said to cheers from a crowd of several thousand. "We want to be a European nation not a nationality within Europe," he said. (Reuters)

https://www.rt.com/news/line/

Offline barsenault

« Reply #119 on: 2016 Oct 25, 08:54:28 AM »
Good read by Rick.

Rick Ackerman

The Second 9/11

[The following was written before a massive cyber attack on Friday knocked out some of the biggest players on the Internet, including PayPal, Spottily, Netflix and Twitter. RA]

At first, no one even realized the U.S. was under attack.  A week before the election, a New York Times reporter poring over Donald Trump's tax return found a mysterious $5 billion deposit. When the story hit it caused all hell to break loose, politically speaking.  The huge deposit was intended as a diversion, and it worked brilliantly.

The second event, just as peculiar, involved a far larger sum and occurred three days later. But because it concerned the surreptitious transfer of money-market instruments held in an account at the New York Federal Reserve, the seeming glitch was hushed up for nearly two months.

Then, in the first days of the New Year, something even more bizarre happened. It got everyone's attention all right, but the wrong kind of attention. Eighty million Americans received tax refund checks worth between $200 to $600.  By the next day, two-thirds of those checks had either been cashed or deposited.

The Treasury Department issued a press release saying there had been an error of some sort, but their request that taxpayers redeposit the funds went largely unheeded. Liquor stores in a dozen large cities reported their biggest single-day surge in sales ever, with Amazon and Walmart close behind.

A blogger at ZeroHedge was the first one to connect up the dots. All of these incidents, he asserted, were related and could only have been the work of terrorists. This theory later proved to be correct, although months removed from ground zero, the attacker's identity remained unknown.

A Run on U.S. Banks

Of course, it was too late by then to prevent a run on the banks. Customers had started lining up outside the branches of JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Bank of America just hours after Treasury froze their accounts.

They would have gone home empty-handed in any case, since local branches seldom hold more than $50,000 in actual cash.  This revelation was later to cause riots, although President Obama was credited with calming the nation, at least initially, with a promise that either he or his successor would "get to the bottom of this."

And that was how a U.S. banking system that had taken more than two centuries to build came suddenly to ruin. Who did it?  ISIS, we eventually learned. When they were certain their plot had succeeded - and succeed it did, beyond their wildest dreams -- they released a video to the major news networks.

The mastermind was a sinister-looking man named Al-Shishani. Ironically, he was killed in a drone strike in the planning stage and never lived to see what history would record as jihad's crowning triumph.

In the video, Al-Shishani taunted Americans for greatly underestimating the enemy yet again.  As how could we not have? These barbarians were notorious for beheadings, drownings, burnings and, most recently, beating young boys to death with concrete rebar. Who would have suspected that these savages had the brains to hack the Federal Reserve's most secure digital vault?

That they had recruited a team of North Koreans and Russians to do the work was beside the point. What mattered was that the destruction they had caused far exceeded that of the 9/11 attack, even though not a single American died.
If all of this sounds farfetched, you will need to prepare for it anyway, since your very survival could depend on what you do now.  Our banking system really is a house of cards, and that makes it an irresistible target for terrorists.  It is a sitting duck, as Russian and Chinese hackers have repeatedly demonstrated.

Unfortunately, there is no way the banks can fortify themselves. What's coming will create problems a hundred times as stressful as the simulations they've been running under central-bank supervision.

But that doesn't mean that we as individuals can't get ready for the worst by taking some simple steps now, as well as one within the next two months that could produce not only exceptional gains, but bedrock safety for your nest egg.

'Lifesaver' Shoe Box

The first step is possible within the next 24 hours:  Go to the bank and withdraw enough paper currency to fill a shoebox.  Get $1s, $5s, $10s, $20s and $100s - as much as you can afford to sock away.

For make no mistake, you will urgently need this money on the day the branches don't open. That could happen tomorrow, in a week, or in six months. But it will happen. And when it does, you will be glad you're not camped outside the doors of some savings institution, waiting desperately, as millions of Americans will be, for the Government to act.

In the meantime, do not make the potentially fatal mistake of burying your head in the sand. Most Americans are in denial about what's coming.  They are effectively trusting their fate to evil forces that have been hell-bent on the destruction of the West for centuries.

Let's return to the future, so that you might judge for yourself whether this terrible day might indeed be coming.

It was in late September that Al-Shishani decided it was time for ISIS to act. He had been inspired by a 6% drop in the British pound in a single day. News reports of this actual event were unable to specify its cause. A case of trading robots gone awry, or of a fat-fingered keyboard typo?

Whatever the case, the disruption was soon forgotten. Americans receded back into complacency and denial, unwilling to acknowledge the potentially catastrophic logic of what they had seen. The terrorist had seen the news too, and made it the basis of their plan to wreck the U.S. and global economy even more easily than they had destroyed the World Trade Center.

The aftermath of such a financial thunderclap lies almost beyond imagining. It would likely be far worse, even, than the Great Depression.  How can we know this? Just follow the money.  Nothing could be more deflationary than an unscheduled bank closure lasting more than a few days.

Make no mistake about this. The day the banks fail to open, the misplaced trust and confidence that allow our banking system to function will evaporate in mere hours. That's because the mostly-digital money system relies on an incredibly complex network of clearing relationships between individual banks and the Federal Reserve. Remove just one small link from that network and it can fall apart.

In a world where stock markets can crash if someone hits a wrong button, the potential for a similar shock to the money system will always be present. That's why it is all but inevitable that we will awaken some morning to find that our worst financial nightmare has occurred.

Credit Cards Will Fail Us

Could credit cards conceivably tide us over until the worst has passed?  Not a chance. As delicate and complex as our money system is, at least some of it exists in the form of physical currency. In contrast, "plastic" money represents a Rube Goldberg machine that links banks, vendors and customers in such a complicated way that not one person in 10,000 could describe what occurs when a charge is made.  As such, the system that enables the charge is infinitely susceptible to disruption, compromise and even destruction.

It is therefore difficult imaging stores accepting credit cards once angry customers start lining up outside the banks. And that is why you will need that shoebox filled with paper currency. Think of it as a life raft in a squall.

Some might question this strategy, since it is an irrefutable fact that the dollar is intrinsically worthless. Far from being something with fundamental value, every one of the approximately $1.5 trillion dollars in circulation globally has been encumbered by U.S. debt of more than $20 trillion.  "Money" has become debt, plain and simple.

Even so, physical currency will be the coin of the realm on the day the banks lock their doors for an indefinite period of time.

And you can forget about gold and silver, at least initially. Their usefulness in barter will evolve, but at first they will be just...metal. Nor will bullion much circulate, since hoarders will want to save their "best" money for even more-dire emergencies.

The Second Great Depression

What could our Government do about all of this?  Absolutely nothing. Even if Uncle Sam could print enough bills to keep the economy from seizing, there would be no quick way to put the money into circulation.  A lag of just a few days would be critical in any attempt to reverse the loss of confidence that would occur following an unexpected bank holiday.

Couldn't the Fed simply order banks to add a few zeroes to everyone's credit-card limit? Play that forward and you can see how, in a money crisis, sellers of nearly anything would be reluctant to extend credit to shoppers, even for small sums.

We must look beyond day one of the disaster to see how much more difficult life would become when cash is difficult or impossible to come by. The deflationary implosion this will cause will make the 1930s Depression look mild in comparison.

Why is this so?

For one, the nation entered the Depression with a sound dollar that was backed by gold. For two, even though household mortgage and installment debt grew rapidly during the 1920s, it did not remotely approach today's borrowing for $50,000 cars, million-dollar tract homes, $200,000 college tuitions and the combined liabilities of Social Security, Medicare, public and private pensions.

Here are some other factors that left the America of 1929 in much better shape to weather the adversity of a debt deflation:
Nearly a third of the working population was tied to agricultural, literally living off the land.
Just-in-time inventory, requiring Swiss-watch precision to function, had not yet been invented.
Jobs were not so specialized that the economic contribution of each worker could not be reckoned clearly in dollars. (How much is a programmer at Uber, or a systems analyst at Facebook, really worth?)
Americans by and large were do-it-yourselfers, able to make and fix things themselves that mostly get thrown out these days when they cease to work.
Three big industries - automobiles, movies and household electrical appliances - were all shifting into high gear. They were to have a far greater impact on the economy than the likes of Google and Facebook, which, stripped of investor hubris, are just glorified advertising agencies.
No Escaping a Black Hole

We should hold no illusions about escaping the overwhelming force of deflation unscathed when it comes.  It will be fueled mainly by the collapse of an ethereal, thinly collateralized derivatives market whose notional value has been estimated at close to a quadrillion dollars. The force of the collapse will be irresistible when most of those zeroes are marked to market.

Be aware that this spectacular deleveraging of assets will hold no particular opportunities for investors. That will come well down the road, once the dust has settled in perhaps three to five years. And only investors who have provisioned wisely and without greed will be able to take advantage of them.

When the coming deflation deepens, even financial geniuses like Warren Buffett and George Soros will be challenged to hold onto a fraction of their current net worth.  Emulate Buffett's portfolio, by all means. But realize that he is trying first of all to protect his capital these days, not double it.

We should therefore mimic Buffett's bedrock strategy to the extent we can. There are no Uber or Twitter shares in his portfolio. Instead, he owns bomb-proof staples of the food chain (Kraft Heinz Co.); railroads and their potentially lucrative rights-of-way (BNSF), and ultra-reliable cash cows like Geico - Would you stiff your auto insurer? - kidney dialysis provider DaVita, and Procter & Gamble. Renowned optimist that he is, Buffett has also given himself some growth potential during the inevitable recovery with significant holdings in Apple, DirecTV, Walmart, construction supplier USG, Goldman Sachs and that time-tested perennial, IBM.
The One Asset You MUST Own

There is one asset you absolutely must own to prepare for the deflationary disaster that's coming:  U.S. Treasury Bonds. Because bond prices move inversely to yields, their value will soar in the event of a global recession-or-worse.

T-Bonds are out of favor now simply because most investors, including some of the biggest names on Wall Street, think yields have bottomed. This is logical, since long-term interest rates have dropped steadily over the last 34 years, from around 15% to a recent, historical low of 2.11%.

How much lower can they go, you might ask?  On a percentage basis, they can actually go much lower - to 1.50% quite possibly, or even 0.7%.  I have used purely technical means to come up with these projections, and I do not claim to have a crystal ball.

However, the chart above gives me a very high degree of confidence that the price correction in T-Bonds will bottom with yields at the targeted high of 2.658%.  If so, this could offer investors, particularly those for whom safety is paramount, the opportunity of a lifetime.

Besides benefiting from a deflationary trend and global recession, the Bonds also have the potential for a spectacular rally. This would occur if investors around the world, roiled by a severe financial crisis, flee to the perceived safety of dollar-denominated assets, particularly Treasury Bonds.

To verify my prediction, watch for yields to rise over the next several months to exactly 2.658%. If they do and there is a decisive pullback from that number, it would confirm my forecast of a renewed bull market in Treasury Bonds.

Capital gains could be as high as 25% if T-Bond yields were to fall to 1.50% over the next 18 months. That's because the further you go out on the yield curve, the more leveraged bond price movement is to small fluctuations in interest rates.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #120 on: 2016 Oct 25, 03:39:48 PM »
Nice!!  Maybe this is trouble's hideout when he causes trouble?

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #121 on: 2016 Oct 25, 11:06:56 PM »
Those are amazing, but think about it. You're a megawealthy individual that got his 'fortune' by being in bed with too big to fail institutions, responsible for ripping off the middle class, and ultimately causing WW3 in the first place. And you are now sitting in your bunker alone, while millions of people are dying above you. I would rather be among the poor, dying masses.

http://theantimedia.org/russia-quietly-winning-middle-east/

Offline barsenault

« Reply #122 on: 2016 Oct 26, 03:54:19 AM »
Amen brother.  Although, I'd love to take a tour around that place.  Lol.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #123 on: 2016 Oct 30, 09:47:39 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/doug-band-john-podesta-if-story-gets-out-we-are-screwed

"John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions I'm also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed."

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #124 on: 2016 Oct 30, 09:49:51 AM »