Author Topic: Y7ASyxC's political thread  (Read 7143 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

Y7ASyxC's political thread
« on: 2016 Oct 04, 09:00:47 AM »
Emphasis are mine:

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/361057-wall-street-trump-china-/

"The yuan is about to enter the IMF’s basket of reserve currencies this coming Saturday - alongside the US dollar, pound, euro and yen. This is no less than a geoeconomic earthquake.
Not only does this represent yet another step in China’s irresistible path towards economic primacy; the Chinese currency’s inclusion in the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket will also lead central banks and hyper-wealthy funds – especially from the US – to increasingly buy more Chinese assets."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/central-bank-power-shift-west-east-game-thrones-style

"The SDR weight of the yuan is just 10.92 percent compared to 41.73 percent for the U.S. dollar and 10.92 percent for the Euro.  That’s not a bad opening gambit. The next official weights review is in September 30, 2021. But in a crisis, there is latitude for this to happen much sooner."
  • never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

Re: Y7ASyxC's political thread
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Oct 04, 09:08:28 AM »
This reminds me, although they don't look so special, in a decade or 2 from now, it might be a good idea to own a set of the pretty overlooked  2016 G20 summit in Hangzhou Proof silver china coin set. A decade from now this G20 summit might be viewed as world changing..

Mintage 50000, and sterling silver. I like sterling silver.

edit: I believe that in the RT article, the same 10.92 percent weight of the yuan and the euro is a typo.

Edit by badon: Linkify.
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 04, 12:44:56 PM by badon »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #2 on: 2016 Oct 04, 09:21:42 AM »
edit again: yes, according to the source, the weight of the euro is either 37.4 percent or 30.93 percent. I assume the 10.92 percent for the yuan is correct.

"The respective weights of the U.S. dollar, euro, Chinese renminbi, Japanese yen, and pound sterling are 41.73 percent, 30.93 percent, 10.92 percent, 8.33 percent, and 8.09 percent.1 These weights will be used to determine the amounts of each of the five currencies to be included in the new SDR valuation basket that will take effect on October 1, 2016.
The next review is currently scheduled to take place by September 30, 2021."

"The SDR basket put into place in the 2010 Review was extended through September 30, 2016 in August 2015. The respective weights at the time of the 2010 Review of the U.S. dollar, euro, Japanese yen, and pound sterling were 41.9 percent, 37.4 percent, 9.4 percent, and 11.3 percent"

source:
http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #3 on: 2016 Oct 04, 03:55:42 PM »
This is the big story of today of course, relating to the elections:

Take a guess if the US MSM will report on that one subfolder in tomorrow's newscycle..
They will not.

source: https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #4 on: 2016 Oct 06, 03:19:17 AM »
A article on Dollar Collapse says the Chinese physical gold bullion exchange will open on Friday so expect a bump up in price...  Other articles on King World News, etc say the big commercial banks are covering their massive shorts but we will see.   IF that is true then a big upswing in price will be next week .....just what i read..

badon, where is the link to your buy/sell?    I have a 1984 PF 68  Cameo Songyue silver pagoda for sale  $700    NGC 2773051-004   Probably not conserved......260 sets minted w/ 100 est surviving pop.......rare...

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #5 on: 2016 Oct 06, 11:50:11 AM »
A article on Dollar Collapse says the Chinese physical gold bullion exchange will open on Friday so expect a bump up in price...  Other articles on King World News, etc say the big commercial banks are covering their massive shorts but we will see.   IF that is true then a big upswing in price will be next week .....just what i read..

Not likely, markets buy rumours, and sell the news. You are describing a known positive event which if materialized, will result in selling, not buying. Silver just plunged 10%, which is the best news ever!

The rampant fraud, corruption and market manipulation by the elite is the only thing allowing us to keep storing wealth. Once it ends, the 2016 ANA Anaheim Panda in PF70 might suddenly trade for $50K, as silver bullion trades for $2K

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #6 on: 2016 Oct 06, 12:04:43 PM »
It's good to remember that when gold goes to $60K, and silver to $2K, it will not be as a result of buying, it will be as a result of nobody willing to sell.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #7 on: 2016 Oct 06, 12:51:47 PM »
Re: MCC LIST #183, move from LBC and continuation here at the CC forum:
I posted some time ago that when silver bullion goes to $1,000 oz then a 1 oz silver panda (example: 2003) could rise to $5,000 if not $10K.   Comments like that drive Chinese Coin Forum members crazy so they post back w/ emotions but it makes sense to me.   It may seem like a reach to some but many agree w/ me.    The " tied to gold"  Yuan growing in value or taking over will boost the living heck out of Chinese money and coins/non-fiat coins.    He who owns the gold makes the rules.    Many say silver price will equal mining output of a 10 gold to 1 silver ratio.   Today it is like 75 to 1?   Some articles say the big commercials are covering their shorts w/ this take down in price of metals.   We will find out soon.....All markets are out of whack..

I stopped buying silver bullion a long time ago, simply because it's too bulky. You can't run with it. MCC is another matter completely.

One of the biggest influences on my path has of course been the writings of 'Another', and the subsequent editorials of those writings by FOFOA (Friend of friend of Another)
Everything that has happened in the markets since i've read fofoa and followed Victor the Cleaner on Twitter, since about '08, fits. So i'm still a believer in freegold, since everything the ECB is doing, and everything Draghi is saying, and everything that is happening coincides with the theory 100% so far.

I still regularly check to make sure Draghi is the only central banker in the world able to utter the world 'gold' in his press conferences voluntarily, without the global system collapsing. I still download the ECB confinstat report quarterly just to make sure item number #1 is the same.

gold bullion will grant you massive purchasing power, but that's boring. MCC is exciting.

If you haven't read fofoa, or know who Victor the Cleaner is, then you should start slowly reading. You must read all fofoa posts atleast since 2010, and more importantly, the thousands of comments after each post as well. Also follow victor on twitter.

Edit by badon: Fixed quote. I split many posts and merged them into this topic. The quote at the top of this post was not originally in this post. I could not split the quoted post from its original topic, so I added the quote to this post to maintain continuity.
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 07, 03:11:12 PM by badon »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #8 on: 2016 Oct 06, 07:29:20 PM »
it's been quiet, but i'm still gonna take the chance despite risking another ban. This is not MCC related, but 2 links: one from yesterday, the other from June 19th. The second link is a podcast interview with Orlov that everyone really must take the time listen to, in order to understand the situation.

[ ‘S-300, S-400 air defenses in place’: Russian MoD warns US-led coalition not to strike Syrian army ]
https://www.rt.com/news/361800-russia-syria-usa-aistrikes/

[ Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation ]

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #9 on: 2016 Oct 06, 08:18:21 PM »
Y7ASyxC,

Even if it is tangential and political and probably should be in another thread - that is good stuff.  I've been thinking the same thing these past few years - the morons in charge seem to want to get the cold war going again with Russia and China.   They should have either invited Russia into NATO or disbanded it after the USSR dissolved.  That idiot Bill Clinton did the opposite and Obama has accelerated it recently (and the Republicans go along too) - relentlessly expanding NATO around their borders - no wonder they are pissed off (it is like Russia trying to get Canada and Puerto Rico into a revitalized Warsaw pact.  The South China Sea stuff is pissing China off, too. Its the same as China conducting drills in the Gulf of Mexico all the time. This forces Russia and China to work together.  It is real smart of these morons to get the 2nd most potent military and most natural resources country pissed off and working with the most populous and production capable country at the same time that every uncivilized psycho wants to commit terrorist acts. The US and Europe should be working with the civilized and strong China and Russia against all the terrorist dirt-bags across the globe.  What they are doing is pissing off a massive bear and a dragon while already dealing with masses of suicidal tiny terrorist dogs.  Utter idiocy and suicidal.  Very depressing.  No matter how prepared you are yourself, this kind of anti-strategic action can make it all vaporize.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #10 on: 2016 Oct 07, 02:01:58 AM »
The other day russia conducted a nuclear, chemical and biological warfare evacuation drill in which 40 million people took part, it went through without a hitch.
Could you imagine Hillary Clinton with her wobbling head ordering the BLM movement on a mandatory marathon and 40 million americans to take part in a evacuation drill within 48 hours from today?

Anyways, you're right. I'm gonna start posting political stuff in another thread.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #11 on: 2016 Oct 07, 02:25:06 AM »
I'll post political and economical issues here, specifically at the moment regarding the US elections, the threat of world war 3, and the rise of Russia and China.

Regarding the situation in Syria, you can't find any real news or commentary in the western media at all, but i regularly watch RT's Crosstalk, which airs Monday, Wednesday and Friday:

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/

also from the MCC list, Chris Martenson's podcast interview with Orlov is worth linking:

Official videos issued by the Russian ministry of Defense can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA/videos

finally, a random quote from something that's open in my browser:

"In 2014, the Russian state-run news media outlets ran stories that claimed that in April 2014 a Su-24 equipped with Khibiny had disabled the Aegis Combat System of the USS Donald Cook, a U.S. Navy Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer, then deployed in the Black Sea.[3][4][5][6] The jamming claims were never directly refuted by the U.S. military and ignored by Western mainstream media; in February 2015, Khibiny jammer's Russian manufacturer KRET' website claimed that Khibiny had not been installed on Su-24 fighter jets.[7]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khibiny_(electronic_countermeasures_system)

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #12 on: 2016 Oct 07, 02:29:09 AM »
A subtitled version of the latest statement by Russian MoD:

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #14 on: 2016 Oct 07, 04:35:13 AM »
I was warned many times by military that when the USD crashes we will go to WW3.    Have read these comments and emails for years and we are here.    Read Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges Common Sense Show.      Behind the scenes our military has been destroyed, so we cannot defend ourselves.   Now we provoke a war w/ Russia/China/Who ever and it will be a war the USA loses on US soil.    All the pieces of the puzzle are in place now.    This is all planned for the last 20 plus yrs to get the USA/West to the point of collapse.  The Yuan will rule.   Our world governments have agreed to destroy the West and Christianity.     This for me means we have entered into the Time of Tribulation.    A TV show w/ the girls of Fatima that saw a vision of Virgin Mary many years ago, recently stated that 60 to 70% of the world population will die soon unless we change immediately.    Our media is owned by the corporations that want to kill us so we get no information and that is why so many read news from overseas on line.    The West citizens are kept in the dark.    The take over is for one world government and one world religion, the Muslim religion.    Many have read the Bible and Koran say the books are very similar.    A top religious cleric for Christianity and for Muslim testified in on line articles.    The difference between the two religions?     The Muslims believe the 12 Iman or Mahdi, their Holy Leader, will appear on the Earth when there is tremendous turmoil.   ISIS is in all countries and awaiting a world wide attack on the West to bring turmoil.     The Christians and Muslims agree that Mahdi is the same as the Bible's Anti Christ..........

Offline barsenault

« Reply #15 on: 2016 Oct 07, 04:47:16 AM »
Seperate thread on end times, end of the world, distruction of humanity, etcc...would be much appreciated. As an aside, end of times talk has been going on for over 2000 years, lol. Thanks.
MORE INEXPENSIVE NON-FIAT COINS HERE: http://tinyurl.com/zzgbyfm

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #16 on: 2016 Oct 07, 05:08:46 AM »
barsenault you are a pro dollar nut.    Many like you that do not believe the facts and think life will carry on as usual.   I wish you were right but you people refuse to research.   I cannot fathom the mind of pro dollar nuts.   Many collectors have emailed me and said i was crazy until they did the research and now they are preparing, so pro dollar nuts are fading.    Many pro dollar nuts are on board w/ me today.   To each their own.....

I contacted a fellow that owns the new Panda Book for Gov Mint.    I asked about the 1989 1/10 Sino Japan you you gold panda, 1985 5 oz HK Expo and 86 12 oz HK Expo silver pandas and all the mintages have not changed, 30,000 planned and 1,000 each planned mint.       Peter is not giving out much information on his books so he can sell more books down the road.    It is getting to the point of stupid as we all hope for accurate surviving pop numbers but they are held back from us.   We need more book authors......

1997 MS 68 God of Longevity Return to Hong Kong 1 oz silver    $999     COA 5,000 mint      Ebay 152270100788...

« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 07, 02:47:43 PM by badon »

Offline barsenault

« Reply #17 on: 2016 Oct 07, 05:15:26 AM »
It's king of the world today, and when that status changes, I change with it. I'm happy to be a nut for whatever is king of the world. hehehe.  And I use the king dollar to buy a lot of neat stuff.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #18 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:29:14 AM »
good article from SovereignMan.com.  https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/global-debt-hits-all-time-high-of-152-trillion-billionaire-warns-of-big-squeeze-20296/?inf_contact_key=969f85d4dd28d9a2b871cbc14eb56b8873ecc37130bd30e4ec1ee07c2b29dc6b  I think by 'cash' he means the dollar, yes?  Not the Yuan, yes?  Not the Euro, correct?  It's dollars.  Dollar is king today, period end of story.  That may change.  But today, the dollar is king.  Sorry to burst the bubble.

"The question is– what to do about it?
The most important thing is to have some perspective. The world isn’t coming to an end.
Make no mistake, the consequences are severe, especially for the unprepared. But our species has suffered far worse incidents than the collapse of a debt supercycle."

Similarly, people who delude themselves into believing that everything is going to be just fine will likely have their entire lives turned upside down by an erupting financial crisis.
It is possible to strike a balance.  As an example, we’ve talked a lot about holding physical cash.  If the objective data proves that your banking system is illiquid and questionably solvent, then why take the risk and keep all your money there, especially when all you’re being paid is 0.1% interest anyhow?

You can take a LOT of that risk off the table by simply withdrawing a few months worth of savings and holding some cash.
Similarly, if you know that your currency is underpinned by record amounts of debt and promises that are impossible to keep, why not take some of that risk off the table with an asset like gold that has a 5,000 year history of preserving wealth?  It’s hard to imagine you’ll be worse off holding a bit of physical cash or a universal asset like gold or silver.

Offline trouble

« Reply #19 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:35:07 AM »
Boring talking the world will end again.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #20 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:44:51 AM »
Russia began moving 4 iskander missile systems on a civilian vessel named Ambal to Kaliningrad sometimes last night. They are protecting the shipments with SU-27's that have penetrated Finnish and Estonian airspace late thursday and early this morning. US deputy secretary of defense is visiting in Helsinki as we speak, signing a finnish-NATO defense agreement.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #21 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:45:55 AM »
in that scenario.  cash and gold/silver sound like a good plan to me.  and of course all the necessities that Badon has mentioned in the past (food, water, etc..).

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #22 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:48:36 AM »
yes cash, gold and silver coins, a water filter and freeze dried food. I don't have the last 2 ATM because i keep spending all my money on Nanjing & Shenyang Panda's, which you can't even eat :(

Offline barsenault

« Reply #23 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:54:31 AM »
Lol.  Yeah man, but I think Numistacker thinks you can eat the Nanjings if it came down to it. yum, yum. :-))

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #24 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:57:35 AM »
I was thinking Nanjing could comission someone to make 40mm diameter beef jerky rounds wrapped in antiquated tinfoil with the 2016 panda design pressed on them. Then we could actually eat some of our non-fiat's during WW3 :p

Offline wafdawg

« Reply #25 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:58:30 AM »
I was warned many times by military that when the USD crashes we will go to WW3.    Have read these comments and emails for years and we are here.    Read Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges Common Sense Show.      Behind the scenes our military has been destroyed, so we cannot defend ourselves.   Now we provoke a war w/ Russia/China/Who ever and it will be a war the USA loses on US soil.    All the pieces of the puzzle are in place now.    This is all planned for the last 20 plus yrs to get the USA/West to the point of collapse.  The Yuan will rule.   Our world governments have agreed to destroy the West and Christianity.     This for me means we have entered into the Time of Tribulation.    A TV show w/ the girls of Fatima that saw a vision of Virgin Mary many years ago, recently stated that 60 to 70% of the world population will die soon unless we change immediately.    Our media is owned by the corporations that want to kill us so we get no information and that is why so many read news from overseas on line.    The West citizens are kept in the dark.    The take over is for one world government and one world religion, the Muslim religion.    Many have read the Bible and Koran say the books are very similar.    A top religious cleric for Christianity and for Muslim testified in on line articles.    The difference between the two religions?     The Muslims believe the 12 Iman or Mahdi, their Holy Leader, will appear on the Earth when there is tremendous turmoil.   ISIS is in all countries and awaiting a world wide attack on the West to bring turmoil.     The Christians and Muslims agree that Mahdi is the same as the Bible's Anti Christ..........

There you go again talking about things you don't know about.  The Mahdi is not the Anti-Christ.  He is the one that defeats the Anti-Christ.  The Anti-Christ according to the Quran is named the Dajal.

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #27 on: 2016 Oct 07, 07:05:52 AM »

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #28 on: 2016 Oct 07, 07:13:34 AM »
It is good to get Y7ASyxC's perspective - since he lives in a country on the border with Russia that also opposed Russia in WWII.  (Finland also has 3 of the best personality/capability F1 drivers - another subject separate from this)!  Also is one of the countries with all of its land the farthest from the equator - very dark or very light but always colder than most other places!

It is strange how Pandamonium and Barsenault have very similar outlooks investment-wise, but can argue like polar opposites.  That is the difference between being a full-blown pessimist and full-blown optimist even while neither really drinks the Kool-aid.  If Barsenault did - he'd be pumping stocks on here!  Barsenault is correct that inherently worthless overpriced $'s are a current gift to get real, underpriced assets!   Pandamonium is correct that everthing can/will change dramatically, but the timing is really not known, but laws of economics cannot be violated indefinitely.

Pandamonium - the nuclear situation means that war on US soil could still be avoided with world-wide population obliteration (not just 60-70% - the other will be slow death - unfortunate, but true).  Remember - just 1 Trident submarine has 24 X 10 X roughly 3 Hiroshima blasts on it  (That is 240 cities or areas hit with blasts each 3 times Hiroshima).  Russia has similar things (Delta IV's) and more overall warheads, esp. ICBM's.  That is why it is so stupid to be expanding NATO around them, without them and provoking them (esp. after they already gave up, once).  Either country is dangerous as cornered cats.  (UK, China, India, France to substantial degrees, too - most others with nukes lack the delivery systems).

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #29 on: 2016 Oct 07, 07:25:43 AM »
To be honest, i currently see the invasion of young arab males into Europe and especially Finland as a greater threat than Russia. It's been pure hell here ever since the fall of 2015. My streets are filled with these young men, and they have no regards for our culture, laws or lifestyle whatsoever. They are raping and murdering finns on a daily basis. The MSM is covering everything up. There's a huge ideological battle going on, with cooky leftists on one side that want to invite anyone including war criminals, rapists and known murderers here to live on finnish social security indefinitely. The other side wants them out.

A alternative news site, called WTF magazine in finnish has become the main source for real news about the immigration crisis. The finnish politicians, and MSM reps are in total panic. The guy that runs the site lives in Barcelona, from where he publishes his site in finnish language. about 48 hours ago a finnish court ruled him to be apprehended and jailed on sight, and brought to Finland to face justice against all national and international laws. That just a fraction of what's going on here.

For anyone wanting to know really what the immigration crisis is about, i've found nothing more informative and also scary than the blogposts that sum up the German university professor Gunnar Heinsohn's book, published in 2007, but was forgotten due to the GFC that erupted shortly thereafter. This is a long, but extremely important read:

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.fi/2007/06/continent-of-losers.html

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #30 on: 2016 Oct 07, 07:31:39 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #31 on: 2016 Oct 07, 07:34:11 AM »
this is the online publication, it's in finnish, but already the images will give you a sense of what it's about:

http://mvlehti.net/

some articles in english:

http://mvlehti.net/kategoria/in-english/

Offline wafdawg

« Reply #32 on: 2016 Oct 07, 10:53:09 AM »
To be honest, i currently see the invasion of young arab males into Europe and especially Finland as a greater threat than Russia. It's been pure hell here ever since the fall of 2015. My streets are filled with these young men, and they have no regards for our culture, laws or lifestyle whatsoever. They are raping and murdering finns on a daily basis. The MSM is covering everything up. There's a huge ideological battle going on, with cooky leftists on one side that want to invite anyone including war criminals, rapists and known murderers here to live on finnish social security indefinitely. The other side wants them out.

A alternative news site, called WTF magazine in finnish has become the main source for real news about the immigration crisis. The finnish politicians, and MSM reps are in total panic. The guy that runs the site lives in Barcelona, from where he publishes his site in finnish language. about 48 hours ago a finnish court ruled him to be apprehended and jailed on sight, and brought to Finland to face justice against all national and international laws. That just a fraction of what's going on here.

For anyone wanting to know really what the immigration crisis is about, i've found nothing more informative and also scary than the blogposts that sum up the German university professor Gunnar Heinsohn's book, published in 2007, but was forgotten due to the GFC that erupted shortly thereafter. This is a long, but extremely important read:

Not that i condone what is happening but you reap what you sow.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #33 on: 2016 Oct 07, 11:28:34 AM »

If i understand correctly, you are referring to the middle-east invasions by western militaries... Well, i didn't invade anyone, neither did my country.

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #34 on: 2016 Oct 07, 03:41:09 PM »
Most europeans countries are being murdered and raped daily by immigrants.   The police are told to leave the immigrants alone and not report anything.   The european and US leaders know this will lead to the takeover of many countries by migrants and it is planned.    We are all being set up and we in the west do not fight back.   The muslim migrant rapists went to Russia to rape/pillage.   The Russian men beat them to near death.   Russia has real men like the Korean war US vets i grew up with.    West governments are against their own people, look at Merkel and how she has destroyed Germany.    The Germans allowed it as do all the west.    Articles say that Saudi Arabia bought out the west leaders long ago.   As far as war I grew up a military brat.    I listen to military when they sound the alarm about the upcoming war.   
The two top religious clerics, one Christian and one Muslim both agree that the Bible's interpretation of the Anti Christ is the same interpretation of the Koran's Mahdi.    That is what i am saying.....

Offline wafdawg

« Reply #35 on: 2016 Oct 07, 03:47:29 PM »

If i understand correctly, you are referring to the middle-east invasions by western militaries... Well, i didn't invade anyone, neither did my country.

It's exactly what I'm referring to. When good people stand idly by, bad things happen. When you support corruption actively or passively there can be a whole of negative unforeseen consequences. The corruption is to a level now that the layman can't do anything about it. We hardly even acknowledge it nowadays.

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline badon

« Reply #37 on: 2016 Oct 07, 05:04:32 PM »
I split and merged some of the earliest posts in this topic from after here:

Re: MCC LIST #183, move from LBC and continuation here at the CC forum

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #38 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:49:09 PM »
Y7ASyxC,

Wow - I had no idea things were that bad in Finland with the immigration problems on top of the massive socialism.  You are several years ahead of the U.S. - although if Obama had his way (didn't have Congress to stop him) he would outdo Merkel and Finland in bringing in uncontrolled refugees and terrorists.  Hillary and wannabe First-Lady/abuser Bill would do the same.   Here I thought Finland was a quiet place with only Rallycar fanatics, snowmobilers, hockey players, go kart racing for F1 training and some guys named Hakkinnen, Raikkonen, and Bottas.  I do appreciate the utter emotionless non-A**hole personality of the Finn drivers!

Offline StackOfPandas

« Reply #39 on: 2016 Oct 07, 07:24:35 PM »
This reminds me, although they don't look so special, in a decade or 2 from now, it might be a good idea to own a set of the pretty overlooked  2016 G20 summit in Hangzhou Proof silver china coin set. A decade from now this G20 summit might be viewed as world changing..

Mintage 50000, and sterling silver. I like sterling silver.

edit: I believe that in the RT article, the same 10.92 percent weight of the yuan and the euro is a typo.

Why is this coin world changing? Whta is a G20 summit? Mountain climbing? K2?

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #40 on: 2016 Oct 08, 03:17:59 AM »
Christianity in the Pacific NW where i live, is dying quick too.     Real believers will fight the wicked.    The military i grew up with did not hesitate to put their life on the line.   The NW atheists live by the laws of money today and have dumped the laws of our Bible into the sewer.    We have no spiritual protection.   Rape and gang rape is very common in our High Schools, Colleges, communities, etc.   Why?   Our police, City and County and State Troopers have enjoyed about 40 plus yrs of legal rape/crimes with out any accountability.      My letters about the legal crimes all went viral and continue to.     No one will hold the wicked accountable so NW rape/crimes will now go to the moon.    It is just like Europe, rape and crime is legal.    Problem is we have few muslim immigrants in the NW.    The people have accepted rape as part of the price of living in the NW..........i have all the proof but zero will investigate.   The entire so called legal system is totally gone now.   
Where is the America i once knew?    Where is the home of the brave?    The NW and USA sold out to the laws of money so it will end badly......
Spiritual power is everything and we in the West have close to none so we are beginning to pay a horrible price......

The East will rule us w/ a iron fist.    MCC is the best of Chinese money.    Most all dealers in Asia say the wealthy Chinese will soon out bid each other for our early year, rare MCC.      We will see Racing Pigeon money levels for our MCC soon.........

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #41 on: 2016 Oct 08, 04:16:51 AM »
Rickards on latest keiser report, about his latest book, China, the IMF, the SDR, and 'ice-9'

https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/362023-episode-max-keiser-977/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #42 on: 2016 Oct 08, 04:30:25 AM »
russia's denial (read, acknowledgement) about the airspace violations while protecting the secret iskander transport using civillian vessels:

https://www.rt.com/news/361979-finland-russia-jets-violation/

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #43 on: 2016 Oct 08, 07:54:09 AM »
Re: Politics

Y7ASyxC - The reality behind the MSM reporting of what the incompetent strategic actions by the west  these past 25 years (8 in particular) is causing is truly depressing.  Your links are sobering.

Pandamonium - Although I agree with you on some of that, esp. MCC direction and money over religion being reality as well as the suicidal west; I haven't seen rampant rape in my area or widespread police abuse.  (In fact I've never personally known of any rape in my 50+ year life, except possibly have known of 1-2 (2nd hand) of some borderline date rape).   There is a police state and they are used to raise revenue via continuous speeding tickets instead of going after real crime - but I haven't heard of them committing flagrant crimes (other than isolated events).  Things must be much worse near the coast than inland!   I'm not saying it can't happen, but it certainly isn't obvious in my area (medium-population area spread across urban and rural).  I don't go looking for it either, so maybe I'm an ostrich on that subject!

Re: MCC Potential (early vs. recent)

Pandamonium - Do you think that early MCC fiat and non-fiat (20-33 year old) and recent (1-4 year old) MCC will move up the same %-wise from current levels, even though the older stuff is already far more expensive relative to mintage?   Fiat vs. Non-Fiat is already irrelevant because the Munich Kilo went from $700-$80,000 (112 X) and outperformed all fiat in 1994-2011.   Will low mintage continue to be rewarded in your opinion (which is what the 99 mintage Munich Kilo and 250 12oz in particular) already proved in the previous wave.  I agree it is all going up (and all going to do more more than preserve purchasing power), but I suspect mintage imbalances will be rewarded across the board - although recent 2012-2016 stuff may not get to the same price / mintage ratio; it could still go up 3X - 5X more %-wise and still not close the gap.   

I am curious what Trouble in particular (and others) think about this - esp. since you said large Chinese investors will drive this.   I don't expect a repeat of the 112 X performance in real terms because the 99 mintage Munich was the true key silver panda last time - and it and the 12oz Munich were the only Silver pandas under 500 mintage.  Now there are many sub-500 mintage silver pandas, but still few total numbers against other types of coins or recent fiat MCC - if many hard-core collectors that have to have 1 of everything silver panda related appear.  (Need quite a few less than 500 max of these types).

Offline badon

« Reply #44 on: 2016 Oct 08, 04:54:29 PM »
badon, where is the link to your buy/sell?    I have a 1984 PF 68  Cameo Songyue silver pagoda for sale  $700    NGC 2773051-004   Probably not conserved......260 sets minted w/ 100 est surviving pop.......rare...

I think you mean the BST forum? I attached a screenshot. It's under the forum you're in now, reading this topic.

Offline badon

« Reply #45 on: 2016 Oct 08, 04:55:34 PM »

I haven't checked metals prices, did anything happen Friday?

Offline badon

« Reply #46 on: 2016 Oct 08, 05:01:24 PM »
I stopped buying silver bullion a long time ago, simply because it's too bulky. You can't run with it. MCC is another matter completely. [...] gold bullion will grant you massive purchasing power, but that's boring. MCC is exciting.

I agree, but beware of the expectation of "massive purchasing power" from gold. If gold ever needs to be used for purchasing, the economic conditions will be so poor that you will get a bowl of soup in exchange for all your gold. Because of Gresham's Law, gold is unlikely to be reckoned in terms of purchasing power. Food will be more useful than gold or any other commodity if an alternative currency is needed, but does not exist yet.

Beware! Food is the most important investment you can make, and it's a lot cheaper than gold and coins.

Offline badon

« Reply #47 on: 2016 Oct 08, 05:29:58 PM »
[...] the morons in charge seem to want to get the cold war going again with Russia and China. [...] It is real smart of these morons to get the 2nd most potent military and most natural resources country pissed off and working with the most populous and production capable country at the same time that every uncivilized psycho wants to commit terrorist acts. The US and Europe should be working with the civilized and strong China and Russia against all the terrorist dirt-bags across the globe.  What they are doing is pissing off a massive bear and a dragon while already dealing with masses of suicidal tiny terrorist dogs.  Utter idiocy and suicidal.  Very depressing.  No matter how prepared you are yourself, this kind of anti-strategic action can make it all vaporize.

I realize you were being sarcastic, but you're literally right about it being "smart" to start another cold war. This is exactly what is happening. Democratic countries are all about manipulating the voters, and the easiest way to control people is to make them hate. This is why no allied soldiers were allowed to attack Hitler in WWII, and those in his government who wanted to overthrow him received no help from the Allies. This is why a Japanese counterattack on Pearl Harbor was called "unprovoked", when in reality, the USA had been at war with Japan since 1937. The only way to find this suppressed information is to look at the history, locations, and money trail of the American soldiers who were fighting Japan. Here is an example (search for "1937" to find it quick):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_Lee_Chennault

The USA and other democratic countries actually make deals with "enemies" to put on a good show, and pretend to be hostile and aggressive. Some old and new examples:

* The USA told Iran NOT to release their American hostages until AFTER Ronald Reagan was elected President. They didn't really even want to have them, but the USA supplied Iran with money and weapons in exchange for keeping the Americans as prisoners.
* The CIA got caught supplying Iraq with nuclear technology, via Switzerland. That's why Dubya (Bush 2) was so insistent Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, despite the fact there was no evidence for it. When they invade Iraq, they found nothing because Saddam Hussein realized he was being set-up as a USA military opponent, and he destroyed everything the USA gave him. Hanging him was the USA giving a lesson to everyone else to play the game, or else.
* Israel's heyday was when Yasser Arafat could pretend to be the bad guy. Without him, Israel has become notorious for false flag attacks to keep their democracy voting in favor of more war.

Democracy has the longest history of failure of any style of government. Most frightening is the fact it always ends with mass-slaughter. Communism? Peaceful transfer of power to a new government (Soviet Russia, China, Vietnam, etc). Monarchy? Peaceful transfer of power to a new government (UK, Canada, Australia, India, Iran, etc).

How can it be that the King of England can step down peacefully in India (and other countries all over the world), but once they have a democracy, all they can do is kill each other (Pakistan etc)?

How about that were born in democratic revolutions (regardless of what style of government they "elect")?

* France. Bloodbath.
* USA. Bloodbath.
* Mexico. Bloodbath.
* Cuba. Bloodbath.
* Russia. Bloodbath.
* Korea. Bloodbath.
* China. Bloodbath.

Etc, etc, etc.

The end is coming soon for the USA-led West, and it's probably going to be another bloodbath. Remember, the UK democratically voted to secede from the European Union. The last time democracy happened in the USA in 1861...bloodbath.

Offline badon

« Reply #48 on: 2016 Oct 08, 05:39:02 PM »

There you go again talking about things you don't know about.  The Mahdi is not the Anti-Christ.  He is the one that defeats the Anti-Christ.  The Anti-Christ according to the Quran is named the Dajal.

99.99%+ of Christianity has nothing at all to do with Jesus. In fact, Christianity is so distorted, they can't even remember their alleged founder's name. It's not "Jesus". And he didn't write a single word of the bible. Take it for what it's worth - it's literally gossip and hearsay.

Offline badon

« Reply #49 on: 2016 Oct 08, 05:45:29 PM »

This is all the USA's doing, and much of it is intended to manipulate Europeans into supporting the USA's wars. The USA created a steady supply of refugees from its wars, and the USA has so much power over Europe's democracy that they have succeeded in persuading the EU governments to allow the refugees into their countries. Then, the local police dress up like mullahs and go murdering, thieving, and raping across the countryside, in false flag attacks to blame the refugees (I'm exaggerating a little bit).

The entire immigration situation is a finely crafted machine. It didn't happen by accident, and blaming the refugees is exactly what you're being manipulated to do. You and the refugees are both pawns of holy democracy, and you're both going to end up dead, dying, and begging for more (more democracy), until there's nothing left but craters.

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #50 on: 2016 Oct 09, 04:50:12 AM »
RhodiumPanda,  i believe the Asian dealers and seasoned collectors in the West that the early year MCC or sets will see a bidding war by the wealthy Chinese.    We will see Racing Pigeon prices.    New issue, low mintage will have good value too.    Like poconopen says, it does not matter the size or material content, it is the mintage.     The focus will eventually be on early years......
I investigate communities and do not believe anything police or business leaders say in public.   In private the business leaders/elected officials/church members/etc.. all tell me the truth.    Rape is a dime a dozen.    Police and their families/friends are legal rapists and this has been covered up for over 30 yrs and easy to prove.    NW police are legal to kill us so all the truth is suppressed.    Why anyone from Asia would send their children to schools in the NW makes no sense as the sex trafficers target Asian young girls and what NW police will protect them?    Law enforcement died a long time ago, today it is all legal police crimes and easy to prove.....ALL police crimes are kept in the dark or you could die...

Barsenault is right that the USD does buy a lot of good items.    However it cannot survive forever or for the next year?    It is all planned and now implemented.    About 99.9% of the NW citizens love the USD as they do not read articles that are considered conspiracy theory.   They are lost but many are buying bullion and eyeballing MCC......

Badon;   Christianity is distorted as the local churches here all praise the police even when the church heros tell me of their multitude of police rapes/crimes.   The church heros all know about 11, 12 yr old girls that are raped, gang raped or incest and impregnated.    The church will take NO action so why belong to a stupid rape is legal church?    The Holy Bible is still accurate and is a living Bible as there are still people willing to study it, accept it and live by it.    The majority brag about their Christian life style until i point out to them their Faith is a mouth and not action.   They do not talk to me any more because i shove the truth of our Bible into their atheist fake faces.     Phony Christians.   The NW has many.   The laws of money is the choice of the people so the US will pay the ultimate price.    Never give up on the Bible, give up on phony Christians and phony churches.......
Food is a top choice but so is a safe place to live from the huge crowds that will be without food.    My pantry is very low and i am worried for now anyhow.    Immigration and the collapse of the financial system to bring in one world government is all planned.   World leaders know and allow the rape/murder of the West.    The world leaders have all been paid off.   For now we have the ability to research and report the truth but that too is coming to a end......
Other articles say metals will rise when the market opens today at 3pm PST.......we will soon find out....

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #51 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:13:34 AM »
I haven't checked metals prices, did anything happen Friday?

they dumped like i said

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #52 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:19:33 AM »
I agree, but beware of the expectation of "massive purchasing power" from gold. If gold ever needs to be used for purchasing, the economic conditions will be so poor that you will get a bowl of soup in exchange for all your gold. Because of Gresham's Law, gold is unlikely to be reckoned in terms of purchasing power. Food will be more useful than gold or any other commodity if an alternative currency is needed, but does not exist yet.

Beware! Food is the most important investment you can make, and it's a lot cheaper than gold and coins.

Well, finally something we disagree on. Obviously you either are not aware or disagree with reference point gold theory.

The thing is, your gold will be such sought after purchasing power for the farmer, that he will gladly exchange renewable goods like wheat, meat, potatoes and other foodstuffs for your gold, because with that purchasing power he can expand his productive capacity. Remember that only some 2% of western ppl really own any gold, apart from wedding rings etc. Your gold will get you first in line and get you any food you want.

But i'm not going to get into any argument about this, atleast not before you have read all fofoa's articles, all the tens of thousands of comments, victor the cleaner. This has all been debated there on a large scale. Let's then agree to disagree (massively) hehe

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #53 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:26:02 AM »

This is all the USA's doing, and much of it is intended to manipulate Europeans into supporting the USA's wars. The USA created a steady supply of refugees from its wars, and the USA has so much power over Europe's democracy that they have succeeded in persuading the EU governments to allow the refugees into their countries. Then, the local police dress up like mullahs and go murdering, thieving, and raping across the countryside, in false flag attacks to blame the refugees (I'm exaggerating a little bit).

Well, the USA, or more accurately, the zionists. But yes.. here's a podcast about that subject i'm listening to atm:

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-alt-right-free-speech-and-israels-role-in-the-migrant-invasion

The entire immigration situation is a finely crafted machine. It didn't happen by accident, and blaming the refugees is exactly what you're being manipulated to do. You and the refugees are both pawns of holy democracy, and you're both going to end up dead, dying, and begging for more (more democracy), until there's nothing left but craters.

I'm fully aware of the vast conspiracy behind it all, and that hidden players are responsible. But believe me, i'm not being manipulated, and i'm not dying. This is Finland, and arabs are not going to come here and start telling anyone what's what. Since their arrival in 2015 they have already learnt well that this ain't Sweden or Germany.

For my part every grocery store run here is a potential life and death situation, but believe me, i'll put up a fight on my streets the attacker will never forget.

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #55 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:39:46 AM »

Also if you read Heinsohn's about the youth bulge, you'd know about the rate between young males vs. old men with a position of power in the society. In Germany, i think it is 0.6 young german men for every 1 old man holding a position of influence. In the middle east, that rate is 600 young unemployed uneducated angry males versus one old male. As Heinsohn explains, that will be the real undoing of Europe. I urge you to read the blogpost from gatesofvienna.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #56 on: 2016 Oct 09, 05:44:01 AM »
about fofoa, the writings are numerous, and long. There are tens of thousands of comments. I've read everything. This one post is just one place to start. If interested, start slowly reading from 2010 onwards. You'll find all the post on the right side menu system. It will take you months, but i believe you won't find it a waste of time.

http://fofoa.blogspot.fi/2010/09/shoeshine-boy.html

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #57 on: 2016 Oct 09, 10:25:32 AM »
"In early September, when President Obama landed at Hangzhoi for the G-20 summit in early September, the CIA security men were told in no uncertain terms by the Chinese that they were not in charge of landing arrangements, and that the President would disembark by the rear exit."

"The deep state is unlikely to accept that it’s Check Mate to China and Russia. Increasing desperation and the deep state’s groupthink place a high probability on another false flag operation, or a variant thereof."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/america-slippery-slope

"Aggressive Russophobia, which affects Russia’s national interests and endangers its safety and security, prompted Moscow to suspend the Russia-US deal on plutonium disposal, Lavrov said.

We noticed “aggressive Russophobia,” which is now in the core policy of the US towards Russia, he said."

"“This deployment of US heavy weapons [next to the Russian border]… and the deployment of a missile defense system – these are all a display of unfriendly, hostile actions,” Lavrov concluded."

https://www.rt.com/news/362090-lavrov-syria-us-terrorists/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #58 on: 2016 Oct 09, 10:31:49 AM »
next update will be crosstalk come monday.

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/

there is nothing else left in western MSM

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #59 on: 2016 Oct 09, 10:35:21 AM »
for tonight's debate, and everything relevant, right side broadcasting is what you are looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/user/rightsideradio

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #60 on: 2016 Oct 09, 04:44:34 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #61 on: 2016 Oct 09, 04:54:11 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #62 on: 2016 Oct 10, 05:03:19 PM »
US zionists just shelled west Aleppo, testing the viability of the notion of WW3.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #63 on: 2016 Oct 10, 05:18:44 PM »
The US has never been this weak on the international stage.

Basically, Obama has taken the US from a 1st world country to a 3rd world country in 8 years. Hillaray is looking to continue that:

https://www.rt.com/news/362196-russia-turkey-talks-putin-istanbul/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #65 on: 2016 Oct 11, 11:00:06 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #67 on: 2016 Oct 12, 06:14:44 PM »
From what i read and believe the world leaders are atheists and they want to kill Christianity.    Their highest priority is population reduction.    The world leaders will be in control and live lavish lifestyles while the rest of the world will suffer.     A top White House aid ratted out this Don King type president when he first got elected.    He wants to 1)  Kill Israel     2)   Kill Christianity in the US and enforce Sharia Law.      Many laugh at this but it is all facts.    That is why Iran now has ALL of our top weapons/defense systems.    Iran will attempt to kill Israel thanks to USA backing.     Most idiots in the West have no clue we are headed to nuclear war and do not want to know.    Russia has new thermal nukes and other top weapons that trump ours.    Our USA military has been destroyed and there is no way we can win WW3.    The media does not cover any of it.   Wish i could leave the US and move to Israel as that is where i want to live/die during this Time of Tribulation.......I have been studying this for over 10 yrs now and rang bells a few years ago like you are today.......

Offline StackOfPandas

« Reply #68 on: 2016 Oct 12, 10:14:15 PM »
Save me some time and post your take on it with your links. I'm not going to read all that.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #69 on: 2016 Oct 13, 09:22:26 AM »
From what i read and believe the world leaders are atheists and they want to kill Christianity.    Their highest priority is population reduction.    The world leaders will be in control and live lavish lifestyles while the rest of the world will suffer.     A top White House aid ratted out this Don King type president when he first got elected.    He wants to 1)  Kill Israel     2)   Kill Christianity in the US and enforce Sharia Law.      Many laugh at this but it is all facts.    That is why Iran now has ALL of our top weapons/defense systems.    Iran will attempt to kill Israel thanks to USA backing.     Most idiots in the West have no clue we are headed to nuclear war and do not want to know.    Russia has new thermal nukes and other top weapons that trump ours.    Our USA military has been destroyed and there is no way we can win WW3.    The media does not cover any of it.   Wish i could leave the US and move to Israel as that is where i want to live/die during this Time of Tribulation.......I have been studying this for over 10 yrs now and rang bells a few years ago like you are today.......

Seems like an accurate assessment to me:

https://www.rt.com/news/362643-iran-warships-yemen-aden/

"Iran has deployed a fleet of warships to the Gulf of Aden, the republic's naval commander has confirmed. The deployment follows US cruise missile strikes on Yemeni positions thought to be under Houthi rebel control."

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #70 on: 2016 Oct 13, 09:26:00 AM »
Save me some time and post your take on it with your links. I'm not going to read all that.

My take is the neocons in Washington are all psychopaths, and they are A: going to destroy America and B: gonna get their asses kicked by Russia/China/Iran/north Korea.

Or wait, are they all Neoliberal's now? I've lost track. Since they now want open borders and unlimited migration.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #71 on: 2016 Oct 13, 01:16:15 PM »
The Washington Psycho's will decide tomorrow friday whether to start WW3 by attacking Russia. These idiots have no idea how Russia would react if they decide on the kinetic option. I do.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-options-exclusiv-idUSKCN12D2B2

Trump coming up:

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #72 on: 2016 Oct 13, 01:21:28 PM »

use auto-translated captions in english.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #73 on: 2016 Oct 14, 03:13:28 AM »
the only talkshow with some resemblance of sanity

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/362736-russia-us-confrontation-war/

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline wafdawg

« Reply #77 on: 2016 Oct 15, 12:21:19 PM »

Every time I read your posts I think of Y7ASyxC's tagline but I'm going to go ahead and ignore it.  Your vision is blind. On Point #1, it is actually the opposite.  The US is single biggest enabler of Israel followed by the UK.  Palestinian land continues to be stolen.  The US has blocked all UN resolutions regarding Israel.  Do you know that the US has blocked resolutions on behalf of Israel more times than all the countries in the world have ever blocked a UN resolution combined?

The theft of Palestinian land dates back to Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, and was integral part of the Sykes-Picot agreement, and later the Jew's deal with Hitler regarding the Transfer Agreement.  Winston Churchill promised Palestine to the Jews. Jews migrated slowly since WWI and lived peacefully in what was called Trans Jordan at the time when it was ruled by the Ottomans. Then htey came in droves and when they were ready to stake their claim they did.

Just a few other facts - Do you know how much foreign aid we give to Israel?  Do you know that when we give aid to other foreign countries they receive it in installments but Israel gets their annual aid in lump sum?  Do you know if we don't pay our aid in lump sum on time we pay interest on the money we're giving them?  Do you know we sell weapons to all countries but we ensure a qualitative edge in the military hardware we provide to Israel? Do you know that AIPAC is the strongest foreign lobby in the US and it is not registered as foreign lobby agent?  Do you know that since Jews took over israel the population of Christians have continually dwindled?  Do you know that they only represent 2% of the Israel's population?  The land that Jesus once walked.  What did the Christian West do to prevent Israel from extinguishing Christians from their land?  Nothing. Why? Because the Christians there are Arab.  That's why.  And most Jews in Israel migrated there from somewhere else, Eskanazi Jews, Sapharic, and of course Americans. Not many Arab Jews.  Jews represent probably less than 20 million people in the whole world but they run it.

How exactly is Sharia law coming to the US?  We've gone massive gay.  WE have transgenders in the mainstream.  We don't have religion. 

There's not going to be a nuclear war.  The US is the only country to let off an atom bomb.  Everyone knows if they let off an atomic or nuclear bomb, the US will go berserk and destroy the world. Iran poses zero threat.  If they one bomb and let it off it would be suicide.  We assume that the former Persian empire wants to commit suicide.  Yeah ok.   

As for Europe, it will be majority Muslim by 2050.  That is where all of this heading.  There's no war against Christianity.  There's a war against Islam.  Because it directly conflicts with the West's decadent Sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle.  Western Christians don't pose a threat to that.  They are co-opted and already live here.  Islam refuses to "adapt" and "modernize".  It is what the next war is all about. Russia has a Muslim problem.  China does too. The whole world does. Europe's declining population is no match for the Muslim bomb that is coming to them. 

The day the US goes, what do you think is gonna happen to Israel?  Remember Israel is an artificially inseminated state thrust into the middle of Arab land stealing property and Jerusalem, which is a holy city to all 3 monolithic religions.  There was peace for many years until the artificial state of Israel was created.   You wish you can go live there, meanwhile people who were born there and have generations of family who were born there were driven out and don't have the same basic rights in their land than a dumb foreign American who wants to go live there due to their incredibly amateur interpretation of world events.

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #78 on: 2016 Oct 15, 05:46:02 PM »
The Bible says what belongs to Israel.    They have given up land too that they should never have.   Israel and the Church of the Cross must be protected at all costs as they represent our Creator.    So financial aid and weapons to protect themselves makes common sense as Israel has always had deadly enemies.    However this current administration has turned against Israel.    I have no problem w/ any religion that is peaceful.      The Israelis are some of the last to put their life on the line for their faith.    The US was like that when i grew up but today the people worship money.      Many cannot see the relevance of our current serious problems but that is not my choice.    All i can do is provide information and let the reader make up their own mind.     Many have agreed w/ me but there are always a few that disagree.   So be it.......just read and learn......like most say "I will believe it when i see it" and we are entering into that time frame, we will see it come apart.....

Goldseek  " USTBills rejection at ports in progress"  by Jim Willie of the Golden Jackass....

jsminest has several good articles.....

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND OUR HOLY BIBLE!...........

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #81 on: 2016 Oct 16, 10:03:26 AM »
i was thinking, everyone knows he magic of compounding interest rates.

Now that that's behind us, we don't even have a word for 'the magic of.. what is the opposite of compounding?

We turn to etymonline for wisdom:

compound (v.)
"to put together," late 14c., compounen "to mix, combine," from Old French compondre, componre "arrange, direct," from Latin componere "to put together" (see composite). The -d appeared 1500s in English on model of expound, etc. Related: Compounded; compounding.
decomposition (n.)
1762, from de- + composition. An earlier word in the same form meant "further compounding of already composite things" (1650s).
composite (adj.)
c. 1400, from Old French composite, from Latin compositus "placed together," past participle of componere "to put together, to collect a whole from several parts," from com- "together" (see com-) + ponere "to place" (past participle positus; see position (n.)). The noun is attested from c. 1400. Composite number is from 1730s.
com-
word-forming element usually meaning "with, together," from Latin com, archaic form of classical Latin cum "together, together with, in combination," from PIE *kom- "beside, near, by, with" (compare Old English ge-, German ge-). The prefix in Latin sometimes was used as an intensive.
Before vowels and aspirates, reduced to co-; before -g-, assimilated to cog- or con-; before -l-, assimilated to col-; before -r-, assimilated to cor-; before -c-, -d-, -j-, -n-, -q-, -s-, -t-, -v- assimilated to con-.
expound (v.)
c. 1300, from Old French espondre "expound (on), set forth, explain," from Latin exponere "put forth, expose, exhibit; set on shore, disembark; offer, leave exposed, reveal, publish," from ex- "forth" (see ex-) + ponere "to put, place" (see position (n.)); with intrusive -d developing in French (compare sound (n.1)); the usual Middle English form was expoune. Related: Expounded; expounding.

'In Englissh,' quod Pacience, 'it is wel hard, wel to expounen, ac somdeel I shal seyen it, by so thow understonde.' ["Piers Plowman," late 14c.]

So, what we have now, is the magic of expounding interest rates

"How painful? Here is the breakdown. As Goldman calculated one month ago, a 100bp shock to interest rates would translate into a $1trn market value loss. That is using the more conservative estimate of the bond market. Using the broader bond market sizing of $40trn, the market value loss estimate would be $2.4 trillion."

source: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-10/over-13-trillion-negative-yielding-debt-pain-1-spike-rates-would-inflict

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #82 on: 2016 Oct 16, 10:39:33 AM »
must. have. war.

"The world seems to be sleepwalking its way into a geopolitical maelstrom as the US, increasingly paranoid over Russia, said it is considering a cyber-attack against the Kremlin in retaliation for purported Russian meddling in the US election process."

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/362945-american-anti-russia-cyber-attacks/

So the plot is emerging: Once the western banks fail, and the global financial and economical system collapses, they will blame it on russian hackers.

And PRESTO! you have your reason for WW3.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #84 on: 2016 Oct 16, 10:51:44 AM »
There's not going to be a nuclear war.  The US is the only country to let off an atom bomb.  Everyone knows if they let off an atomic or nuclear bomb, the US will go berserk and destroy the world.

Clearly, you have no knowledge of the russians. You probably believe the United States beat Hitler lol.

The estimate of lost russian souls in defeating Germany varies between 20 and 30 MILLION. The united states lost a few hundred thousand.

I promise you, once the arrogant yanks try to mess with the russians, they will end up as dust in the wind so fast.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #85 on: 2016 Oct 16, 12:13:50 PM »
pandamonium, i don't know you, but i assume you live in the united States.

Don't get me wrong, i'm the greatest friend of America. I love America.
But if Clinton wins this election, i recommend you start hauling your ass out of there asap. Take the pain and do it.

The way your government is acting, it's not looking good. Also i assume you have listened to the Orlov podcast saying this.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #86 on: 2016 Oct 16, 11:30:55 PM »
"We know year by year what's going to happen, and they know that we know. It's only you that they tell tall tales to, and you buy it, and spread it to the citizens of your countries. You people in turn do not feel a sense of the impending danger - this is what worries me. How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? While they pretend that nothing is going on. I don't know how to get through to you anymore"

"In calm tones, not reflective of the angry allegations lobbed at Americans every day of a Russia hell-bent on the election of Trump (for whatever reason they dreamed up of this week), Putin reminded a 'deaf' press corps of what lies ahead and implicitly what happens if and when Americans vote for Hillary."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/hillarys-war-drums-confirm-putins-fears-world-rushing-irreversibly-towards-nuclear-s

Offline barsenault

« Reply #87 on: 2016 Oct 17, 10:16:30 AM »
Great book I'm reading:  Gold Wars. Pictures are too big, you need to click. the link. 

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #88 on: 2016 Oct 17, 11:28:16 AM »
I totally agree it's all about gold. If every adult in the west would buy one ounce of gold, it would be over for the global elite.
My personal saying has always been 'Gold is the only thing standing between you and fascism'

On another note, it's been a busy day on RT. The US gov't have officially gone full retard today. They have cut all internet connections of most wikileaks editors and also Assange. A British government owned bank a few hours ago announced they will be freezing all bank accounts of RT UK, no explanation given. There was just a british guest on RT saying he's been seeing major movement of military assets all over Britain today. There are now sign EVERYWHERE that the west is preparing for war with Russia.

the links and reposts are too numerous to post. Today is a good day to watch some RT:

https://www.rt.com/on-air/

30 min news beginning each hour.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #89 on: 2016 Oct 17, 11:29:36 AM »
also today's crosstalk (every Mon, Wed and Fri):

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/362987-russia-us-relations-abyss/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #90 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:33:02 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-19/ecb-wants-curb-bitcoin-use-over-fears-it-may-lose-control-over-money-supply

the question is will they manage to curb crypto before they have mass riots on the streets, or will they as an institution just implode before that happens?

You people in the states yet have no clue what real deflation in the 21st. century looks like, over here we do. we've had deflation since 2011. It's ugly.

i live with these issues every hour of every day now.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #91 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:37:47 AM »
latest keiser report where Mike Maloney talks about deflation. Like all 980 episodes before this, it's extremely important to watch.

https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/363122-episode-max-keiser-981/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #92 on: 2016 Oct 19, 06:24:41 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #93 on: 2016 Oct 19, 06:28:57 AM »
i am perfectly aware that i am posting alot of RT links, but you be perfectly aware, that i am also perfectly aware of the alternative sources, which i am no longer posting.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #94 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:07:08 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #96 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:26:14 PM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #97 on: 2016 Oct 19, 04:58:27 PM »

Offline barsenault

« Reply #98 on: 2016 Oct 21, 05:37:17 AM »
Looks like its just you and I interested in politics/history. LOL. 

This quote is from a wonderful book I'm reading:  'Fiat Paper Money: The History & Evolution of Our Currency.' Ralph Foster.  Very intriguing.  It continues to reinforce in my mind why gold and silver are important to hold.  It may not be today (from a monetary system perspective - the FED), but my bet is at some point in the future these shiny pieces will come to matter, and this book spells out why, very clearly and succinctly!!

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #99 on: 2016 Oct 21, 05:57:30 AM »

This quote is from a wonderful book I'm reading:  'Fiat Paper Money: The History & Evolution of Our Currency.' Ralph Foster.  Very intriguing.  It continues to reinforce in my mind why gold and silver are important to hold.  It may not be today (from a monetary system perspective - the FED), but my bet is at some point in the future these shiny pieces will come to matter, and this book spells out why, very clearly and succinctly!!

I've read all the gold site, like KWN and jsmineset, and everything for years. I've watched gold and silver markets tick for tick for years, but i stopped reading a long time ago.. If i have excess savings they are in bullion, period, but at some point it's no use reading the same things over and over. The system is a scam and it will end someday, the problem is when.

Right now negative interest rates and the fact that if Hillary wins we might have nuclear war is most interesting to me. To be honest, i keep hoping the gold & silver rigging continues for as long as possible, because after it stops, nobody will be able to afford to buy more. Also, that will be a world where millions of people that have never seen a really bad day in their lives will suddenly be ripped out of their comfort zone, and knowing some psychology, their reactions won't be pretty. It will be a world where you will want to stay invisible, off the street, and you will have to dress and act poor and desperate, in order not to get robbed and murdered.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #100 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:10:52 AM »
Regarding negative interest rates, as posted earlier, they will continue to expand, it's probably around 20 trillion dollars already. It's interesting, because what it causes is debt to start disappearing, but not by extinguishing it, it just erodes. Since our fiat money is debt, that would mean massive deflation, however, at the same time they are creating new debt at unprecedented rates. Soon they will create new SDR's for about 200 trillion dollars out of thin air, which probably won't be trading for negative yielding debt, that means, that most negative rates will be in us dollars, and the new globalist currency will be trading positive. It's very interesting.

Regarding WW3, it seems like their plot is becoming more clear now. As the western banks start failing, they are preparing to blame it on government sponsored hackers from Russia and China. That way they will be able to divert the blame to a common enemy, escaping any personal liability, and they have their reason to start the war. Make no mistake, they need the war. The two previous instances where the world was on the brink of monetary chaos are well known, we know them as WW1 and WW2.

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline barsenault

« Reply #102 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:39:58 AM »

I've read all the gold site, like KWN and jsmineset, and everything for years. I've watched gold and silver markets tick for tick for years, but i stopped reading a long time ago.. If i have excess savings they are in bullion, period, but at some point it's no use reading the same things over and over. The system is a scam and it will end someday, the problem is when.

Right now negative interest rates and the fact that if Hillary wins we might have nuclear war is most interesting to me. To be honest, i keep hoping the gold & silver rigging continues for as long as possible, because after it stops, nobody will be able to afford to buy more. Also, that will be a world where millions of people that have never seen a really bad day in their lives will suddenly be ripped out of their comfort zone, and knowing some psychology, their reactions won't be pretty. It will be a world where you will want to stay invisible, off the street, and you will have to dress and act poor and desperate, in order not to get robbed and murdered.

my 2 AK's, 2 Glocks, Shotgun, and AR's, and a lot of lead in my store house, we'll be just fine.  :-))

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #103 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:43:33 AM »

my 2 AK's, 2 Glocks, Shotgun, and AR's, and a lot of lead in my store house, we'll be just fine.  :-))

Just remember the real problem with those firearms. The issue is not that you can kill someone in defense, the problem is what happens after you've shot someone. At that point, it will make no difference if it was in self defense or not, you can't go back to your old life ever.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #104 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:46:19 AM »
Wise words indeed my friend.  I agree.  Always need the boogy man to blame.  And the sheeple in America believe the propaganda too.  Oh, so sad.  And you are right.  there is only so many ways to state the obvious.  the sites like the ones you mention, and silver doctors, and sgtreport and brotherjohnf, and david morgan, and, and, and, and, and...all say the same thing.  I've stopped listen too.  I know why I buy what I buy.  And that's that.  I know it will end, but no one knows when  like you said, if they introduce the SDR 200 trillion basket, and have all the bad assets of the central banks roll up under it, then the central banks have a clean slate, and then it trickles down and starts all over again.  People who say this thing will unravel in weeks or months, have ZERO idea what these monsters are capable of.  They can continue playing the music a lot longer than we think possible - as in 5, 10, 20 years...folks are like no way, when they read this...but people have been saying the same thing since the 80's and 90's...and it couldn't be worse when they were saying it back then...but here we are with 20 trillion in debt...again, NO ONE can pinpoint the time...if they try to do so, I say they are whack nut religious zealots, that are clueless freaks.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #105 on: 2016 Oct 21, 06:48:05 AM »

Just remember the real problem with those firearms. The issue is not that you can kill someone in defense, the problem is what happens after you've shot someone. At that point, it will make no difference if it was in self defense or not, you can't go back to your old life ever.

trust me, I'm a non violent person.  I don't want to hurt or harm anyone.  But if someone comes to harm my wife and kids, sorry, they'll have a barrel up their nose...and yes it may start, but I live in an area of like minded individuals. 

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #107 on: 2016 Oct 21, 11:22:19 AM »
Wise words indeed my friend.  I agree.  Always need the boogy man to blame.  And the sheeple in America believe the propaganda too.  Oh, so sad.  And you are right.  there is only so many ways to state the obvious.  the sites like the ones you mention, and silver doctors, and sgtreport and brotherjohnf, and david morgan, and, and, and, and, and...all say the same thing.  I've stopped listen too.  I know why I buy what I buy.  And that's that.  I know it will end, but no one knows when  like you said, if they introduce the SDR 200 trillion basket, and have all the bad assets of the central banks roll up under it, then the central banks have a clean slate, and then it trickles down and starts all over again.  People who say this thing will unravel in weeks or months, have ZERO idea what these monsters are capable of.  They can continue playing the music a lot longer than we think possible - as in 5, 10, 20 years...folks are like no way, when they read this...but people have been saying the same thing since the 80's and 90's...and it couldn't be worse when they were saying it back then...but here we are with 20 trillion in debt...again, NO ONE can pinpoint the time...if they try to do so, I say they are whack nut religious zealots, that are clueless freaks.

True, but it's also good to be aware, the real reason Washington is in a state of absolute panic right now. It's because the millennials are no longer getting their news from the sources they control. The people are really waking up. Less and less people are mindless sheep that believe their lies.

I follow this progress by looking at commentary sections of MSM internet sites. I don't read what the comments say, i look at what they are talking about. And i can tell you, there has been a MASSIVE change since 2008/2009.

Right after the GFC lows of 666 on the S&P in march '09, all the commentary in MSM media articles where sheeple comments: scared, shocked, disbelief, whatever.. The propaganda worked like a charm. People believed the government were trying everything in their power to save them etc..

Today, it is absolutely different.

Today, 8 years later, the comments sections are nothing but facts about the Illuminati, the rigged system, the corrupt politicians, the propaganda, the federal reserve, the scam of paper money, the debt, the lies, the agenda. Nothing else.

This change in the commentary section is a tool we never had before to really see what people think, and it's been such an incredible journey to follow

So in that sense, once the western banks start falling, and they start installing the propaganda about Russian hackers, and all the rest, this time it's NOT going to be swallowed hook, line and sinker by the public, on the contrary, the elite will be ridiculed. I believe it will be their final and terminal attempt at fooling everyone all the time.

The elite know this, they can sense it. That why they are in panic mode right now. Remember, evil always contains within itself the seed of it's own destruction.

Never think the nightmare will just go on forever. We truly live in interesting times, like the chinese proverb goes.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #108 on: 2016 Oct 21, 12:03:59 PM »

Offline barsenault

« Reply #109 on: 2016 Oct 22, 08:44:21 AM »
Great interviews of people who lived thru the 1924 German hyperinflation.   I the book, Fiat Currency.

Offline wafdawg

« Reply #110 on: 2016 Oct 22, 10:18:50 AM »
Agreed. This can go on for decades. The gold manipulation news is recycled. It's the same thing said over and over again. After deflation massive inflation will hit. This in terms of fiat currency. The only thing to balance people's everyday standard of life and to not have mass revolution everywhere is to revalue gold and all other asset values measured in fiat will remain constant. So if you own gold then massive deflation will occur vastly increasing your purchasing power.

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #111 on: 2016 Oct 22, 10:25:36 AM »
Nice articles.  In the hyperinflation article  where he says "Never happen here" that is obviously wishful dreaming/praying on the guy's part.   

What the U.S. (Fed), Japan (Abenomics) and ECB have done absolutely makes the Weimar republic's actions looks like infant play.  The only difference is this is a world-wide (western primarily) destruction of money on a scale 5-6 orders of magnitude bigger than Weimar.   Money is not only unbacked and worthless on an inherent value scale (as it has been somewhat since the FDR theft of 1933, and totally since 1971), it is now utterly worthless to hold since they have destroyed (at Bernanke's criminal lead) the only value money had - to generate interest - which is now near zero and less than inflation everywhere.   

It is musical chairs/hot potatoes.  Just a question of when.  The money supply has already been hyper-inflated ($200Trillion+ in debt and nearly $15 Trillion in blatant printing via QE - the definition of banana republic printing) worldwide not counting future liabilities promised by governments) - people just don't realize it yet - the wizards of oz have been able to keep the misplaced confidence game going.  He holding wealth in paper (esp. $'s, Euros and Yen) will have it decimated - just a question of whether it is , 90%, 99% or 99.9%

Offline barsenault

« Reply #112 on: 2016 Oct 22, 04:37:47 PM »
Hey Waf and Rhodium, couldn't agree more.  I've been fascinated reading this book.  A snapshot of the history of fiat and what happens when there is nothing backing the fiat.  It seems those in power always find a way to abuse the system.  I know, surprise, surprise.  And no question, they've done it to the tune that makes Weimar look like children's play.  It is sickening.  But I'm also of the opinion that the music doesn't necessarily stop any time soon.  Who knows what else they have up their sleeves.  Here is another snapshot from a person who lived thru that time.  Interesting to say the least.  It is an interview that the author had with this person.  It's a constant reminder for me to remember why I buy what I buy!!

Funny, the interviewer asks Kessler, what if the national debt hit 10 trillion...see his response.  The interview was given a long time ago. LOL. Imagine if he interviewed him today, and asked about about 40 trillion??? :-\

Offline barsenault

« Reply #113 on: 2016 Oct 22, 04:51:38 PM »
 Sorry, have to post one more good interview from the book.  I think it is an interesting point that so many of these older folks make. "Frankly, I'd like to forget the whole situation. But you CAN'T.'  Jimmy Rogers says the same thing as this guy.  Who was affected the least?  Of course those with the food!!  His response, 'those who were in Agriculture.'  Jim Rogers is a big believe in Agriculture. 

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #114 on: 2016 Oct 22, 05:02:08 PM »
About hyperinflation, fofoa makes an interesting distinction between inflation and hyperinflation in 'Just another hyperinflation part 1, 2 and 3' (links below)

He explains, how despite the similar names, hyperinflation is not 'really big inflation', but that the 2 are completely separate things:

Inflation, is a monetary process, and needs no more explanation, everyone understands the basics of it.

Hyperinflation on the other hand, is a purely political process It is a political process with an average span of about 40 years, and it's that process that causes the money printing at the very end of that process, before the final collapse.

Hyperinflation is the process where politicians, in order to get elected and re-elected, keep promising people benefits and perks, even though the economy can never actually pay for all that.

As time goes by, at some point all these promises have to actually be delivered, but there's no money to pay for them, and that's when the money printing begins.

I find it an interesting theory because in general, most people assume it's the money printing that causes the hyperinflation, but turning the 2 in a reverse order, reveals a very plausible case.

These 3 articles are most certainly an interesting read.

http://fofoa.blogspot.fi/2010/09/just-another-hyperinflation-post.html
http://fofoa.blogspot.fi/2010/09/just-another-hyperinflation-post-part-2.html
http://fofoa.blogspot.fi/2010/09/just-another-hyperinflation-post-part-3.html

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #115 on: 2016 Oct 23, 07:14:35 AM »
Y7ASyxC-

Yes it is the opposite order, but the hyperinflation has already been initiated since 2008.   Good articles, but straight out of it (which is exactly what the entire Western World (although the U.S. has supposedly put the QE on hold - yet Japan and the ECB have taken over massively) has been doing since late 2008:

"As debt defaults, fiat is destroyed." Or another way to say is, "As debt defaults, fiat savings are destroyed."
But what is actually happening is the assets are being papered over with fresh base money. FOA: "hyperinflation is the process of saving debt at all costs, even buying it outright for cash." Or said another way, "hyperinflation is the process of saving debt-backed assets (MBS's etc..) at all costs, even buying them outright for cash."

Barsenault,

You are correct that can-kicking, paper scams, etc. can keep the (or "a") game going but the fiat savings will be destroyed whether it is the current boiling the frog method with all the moronic institutions and poor individuals in CD's/bank accounts losing 2-3% every year currently or future ??% every year.  Maybe it is possible that there won't be complete mayhem, but anyone holding wealth in paper will lose there ass (possibly in a controlled manner) - it is just a question of the process.   I hope you are correct that a game without mayhem happens - but the minimum is a loss of real wealth by all paper/debt/IOU holders and a lowered standard of living for the unprepared.

Generating IOU's to buy worthless paper debt is just a fancy way of printing in a 2nd order method.

We are all preaching to the choir on here, but so many people are just ostrich's and trusting of incompetent bankrupt governments and central banks.  What kind of moron pays the Japanese government (the most bankrupt government on the planet %-wise (but OK because it is mostly owed to themselves as they claim) or the German government (liable for the entire European mess) money each year to buy their worthless bonds?   Doesn't pass any sort of economic or physical sanity test.  Getting between 0-1.7% owning US debt is almost as dumb.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #116 on: 2016 Oct 23, 07:30:51 AM »
the SDR printing will certainly be the biggest papering over debt process in history, but it's interesting, because the people won't be walking around with SDR notes in their pocket, so, can one predict that it will also be the biggest wealth transfer to the 1% in history, with the little people holding the dollars and euros that will be devalued against the SDR..

Offline barsenault

« Reply #117 on: 2016 Oct 23, 02:56:47 PM »
What a knucklehead Johnson was.  I love this paragraph, "some have asked whether our silver coins will disappear.  The answer is very definitely - no.  Our present coins won't disappear and they won't even become rarities.  We estimate that there are now 12 bilion - I repeat, more than 12 billion silver dimes and quarters and half dollars that are now outstanding.  We will make another billion before we halt product.  If ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA OF HOARDING OUR SILVER COINS, let me say this.  Treasury has a lot of silver on hand...". Four words: LMAO!!!

His knucklehead speech below.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #118 on: 2016 Oct 23, 02:58:28 PM »
16:58 GMT
Hungary's Orban rejects 'Sovietisation' by Brussels, defends nation state
At a commemoration of a 1956 anti-Communist uprising, Hungary's right-wing leader Viktor Orban said his country must stand up to Europe's "Sovietisation" and defend its borders against mass migration. Orban, a critic of the European Union and an early opponent of the recent migration wave into the continent, said freedom in Europe depended on the nation state and Christian traditions. "People who love their freedom must save Brussels from Sovietisation, from people who want to tell us who we should live with in our countries," the prime minister said to cheers from a crowd of several thousand. "We want to be a European nation not a nationality within Europe," he said. (Reuters)

https://www.rt.com/news/line/

Offline barsenault

« Reply #119 on: 2016 Oct 25, 08:54:28 AM »
Good read by Rick.

Rick Ackerman

The Second 9/11

[The following was written before a massive cyber attack on Friday knocked out some of the biggest players on the Internet, including PayPal, Spottily, Netflix and Twitter. RA]

At first, no one even realized the U.S. was under attack.  A week before the election, a New York Times reporter poring over Donald Trump's tax return found a mysterious $5 billion deposit. When the story hit it caused all hell to break loose, politically speaking.  The huge deposit was intended as a diversion, and it worked brilliantly.

The second event, just as peculiar, involved a far larger sum and occurred three days later. But because it concerned the surreptitious transfer of money-market instruments held in an account at the New York Federal Reserve, the seeming glitch was hushed up for nearly two months.

Then, in the first days of the New Year, something even more bizarre happened. It got everyone's attention all right, but the wrong kind of attention. Eighty million Americans received tax refund checks worth between $200 to $600.  By the next day, two-thirds of those checks had either been cashed or deposited.

The Treasury Department issued a press release saying there had been an error of some sort, but their request that taxpayers redeposit the funds went largely unheeded. Liquor stores in a dozen large cities reported their biggest single-day surge in sales ever, with Amazon and Walmart close behind.

A blogger at ZeroHedge was the first one to connect up the dots. All of these incidents, he asserted, were related and could only have been the work of terrorists. This theory later proved to be correct, although months removed from ground zero, the attacker's identity remained unknown.

A Run on U.S. Banks

Of course, it was too late by then to prevent a run on the banks. Customers had started lining up outside the branches of JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Bank of America just hours after Treasury froze their accounts.

They would have gone home empty-handed in any case, since local branches seldom hold more than $50,000 in actual cash.  This revelation was later to cause riots, although President Obama was credited with calming the nation, at least initially, with a promise that either he or his successor would "get to the bottom of this."

And that was how a U.S. banking system that had taken more than two centuries to build came suddenly to ruin. Who did it?  ISIS, we eventually learned. When they were certain their plot had succeeded - and succeed it did, beyond their wildest dreams -- they released a video to the major news networks.

The mastermind was a sinister-looking man named Al-Shishani. Ironically, he was killed in a drone strike in the planning stage and never lived to see what history would record as jihad's crowning triumph.

In the video, Al-Shishani taunted Americans for greatly underestimating the enemy yet again.  As how could we not have? These barbarians were notorious for beheadings, drownings, burnings and, most recently, beating young boys to death with concrete rebar. Who would have suspected that these savages had the brains to hack the Federal Reserve's most secure digital vault?

That they had recruited a team of North Koreans and Russians to do the work was beside the point. What mattered was that the destruction they had caused far exceeded that of the 9/11 attack, even though not a single American died.
If all of this sounds farfetched, you will need to prepare for it anyway, since your very survival could depend on what you do now.  Our banking system really is a house of cards, and that makes it an irresistible target for terrorists.  It is a sitting duck, as Russian and Chinese hackers have repeatedly demonstrated.

Unfortunately, there is no way the banks can fortify themselves. What's coming will create problems a hundred times as stressful as the simulations they've been running under central-bank supervision.

But that doesn't mean that we as individuals can't get ready for the worst by taking some simple steps now, as well as one within the next two months that could produce not only exceptional gains, but bedrock safety for your nest egg.

'Lifesaver' Shoe Box

The first step is possible within the next 24 hours:  Go to the bank and withdraw enough paper currency to fill a shoebox.  Get $1s, $5s, $10s, $20s and $100s - as much as you can afford to sock away.

For make no mistake, you will urgently need this money on the day the branches don't open. That could happen tomorrow, in a week, or in six months. But it will happen. And when it does, you will be glad you're not camped outside the doors of some savings institution, waiting desperately, as millions of Americans will be, for the Government to act.

In the meantime, do not make the potentially fatal mistake of burying your head in the sand. Most Americans are in denial about what's coming.  They are effectively trusting their fate to evil forces that have been hell-bent on the destruction of the West for centuries.

Let's return to the future, so that you might judge for yourself whether this terrible day might indeed be coming.

It was in late September that Al-Shishani decided it was time for ISIS to act. He had been inspired by a 6% drop in the British pound in a single day. News reports of this actual event were unable to specify its cause. A case of trading robots gone awry, or of a fat-fingered keyboard typo?

Whatever the case, the disruption was soon forgotten. Americans receded back into complacency and denial, unwilling to acknowledge the potentially catastrophic logic of what they had seen. The terrorist had seen the news too, and made it the basis of their plan to wreck the U.S. and global economy even more easily than they had destroyed the World Trade Center.

The aftermath of such a financial thunderclap lies almost beyond imagining. It would likely be far worse, even, than the Great Depression.  How can we know this? Just follow the money.  Nothing could be more deflationary than an unscheduled bank closure lasting more than a few days.

Make no mistake about this. The day the banks fail to open, the misplaced trust and confidence that allow our banking system to function will evaporate in mere hours. That's because the mostly-digital money system relies on an incredibly complex network of clearing relationships between individual banks and the Federal Reserve. Remove just one small link from that network and it can fall apart.

In a world where stock markets can crash if someone hits a wrong button, the potential for a similar shock to the money system will always be present. That's why it is all but inevitable that we will awaken some morning to find that our worst financial nightmare has occurred.

Credit Cards Will Fail Us

Could credit cards conceivably tide us over until the worst has passed?  Not a chance. As delicate and complex as our money system is, at least some of it exists in the form of physical currency. In contrast, "plastic" money represents a Rube Goldberg machine that links banks, vendors and customers in such a complicated way that not one person in 10,000 could describe what occurs when a charge is made.  As such, the system that enables the charge is infinitely susceptible to disruption, compromise and even destruction.

It is therefore difficult imaging stores accepting credit cards once angry customers start lining up outside the banks. And that is why you will need that shoebox filled with paper currency. Think of it as a life raft in a squall.

Some might question this strategy, since it is an irrefutable fact that the dollar is intrinsically worthless. Far from being something with fundamental value, every one of the approximately $1.5 trillion dollars in circulation globally has been encumbered by U.S. debt of more than $20 trillion.  "Money" has become debt, plain and simple.

Even so, physical currency will be the coin of the realm on the day the banks lock their doors for an indefinite period of time.

And you can forget about gold and silver, at least initially. Their usefulness in barter will evolve, but at first they will be just...metal. Nor will bullion much circulate, since hoarders will want to save their "best" money for even more-dire emergencies.

The Second Great Depression

What could our Government do about all of this?  Absolutely nothing. Even if Uncle Sam could print enough bills to keep the economy from seizing, there would be no quick way to put the money into circulation.  A lag of just a few days would be critical in any attempt to reverse the loss of confidence that would occur following an unexpected bank holiday.

Couldn't the Fed simply order banks to add a few zeroes to everyone's credit-card limit? Play that forward and you can see how, in a money crisis, sellers of nearly anything would be reluctant to extend credit to shoppers, even for small sums.

We must look beyond day one of the disaster to see how much more difficult life would become when cash is difficult or impossible to come by. The deflationary implosion this will cause will make the 1930s Depression look mild in comparison.

Why is this so?

For one, the nation entered the Depression with a sound dollar that was backed by gold. For two, even though household mortgage and installment debt grew rapidly during the 1920s, it did not remotely approach today's borrowing for $50,000 cars, million-dollar tract homes, $200,000 college tuitions and the combined liabilities of Social Security, Medicare, public and private pensions.

Here are some other factors that left the America of 1929 in much better shape to weather the adversity of a debt deflation:
Nearly a third of the working population was tied to agricultural, literally living off the land.
Just-in-time inventory, requiring Swiss-watch precision to function, had not yet been invented.
Jobs were not so specialized that the economic contribution of each worker could not be reckoned clearly in dollars. (How much is a programmer at Uber, or a systems analyst at Facebook, really worth?)
Americans by and large were do-it-yourselfers, able to make and fix things themselves that mostly get thrown out these days when they cease to work.
Three big industries - automobiles, movies and household electrical appliances - were all shifting into high gear. They were to have a far greater impact on the economy than the likes of Google and Facebook, which, stripped of investor hubris, are just glorified advertising agencies.
No Escaping a Black Hole

We should hold no illusions about escaping the overwhelming force of deflation unscathed when it comes.  It will be fueled mainly by the collapse of an ethereal, thinly collateralized derivatives market whose notional value has been estimated at close to a quadrillion dollars. The force of the collapse will be irresistible when most of those zeroes are marked to market.

Be aware that this spectacular deleveraging of assets will hold no particular opportunities for investors. That will come well down the road, once the dust has settled in perhaps three to five years. And only investors who have provisioned wisely and without greed will be able to take advantage of them.

When the coming deflation deepens, even financial geniuses like Warren Buffett and George Soros will be challenged to hold onto a fraction of their current net worth.  Emulate Buffett's portfolio, by all means. But realize that he is trying first of all to protect his capital these days, not double it.

We should therefore mimic Buffett's bedrock strategy to the extent we can. There are no Uber or Twitter shares in his portfolio. Instead, he owns bomb-proof staples of the food chain (Kraft Heinz Co.); railroads and their potentially lucrative rights-of-way (BNSF), and ultra-reliable cash cows like Geico - Would you stiff your auto insurer? - kidney dialysis provider DaVita, and Procter & Gamble. Renowned optimist that he is, Buffett has also given himself some growth potential during the inevitable recovery with significant holdings in Apple, DirecTV, Walmart, construction supplier USG, Goldman Sachs and that time-tested perennial, IBM.
The One Asset You MUST Own

There is one asset you absolutely must own to prepare for the deflationary disaster that's coming:  U.S. Treasury Bonds. Because bond prices move inversely to yields, their value will soar in the event of a global recession-or-worse.

T-Bonds are out of favor now simply because most investors, including some of the biggest names on Wall Street, think yields have bottomed. This is logical, since long-term interest rates have dropped steadily over the last 34 years, from around 15% to a recent, historical low of 2.11%.

How much lower can they go, you might ask?  On a percentage basis, they can actually go much lower - to 1.50% quite possibly, or even 0.7%.  I have used purely technical means to come up with these projections, and I do not claim to have a crystal ball.

However, the chart above gives me a very high degree of confidence that the price correction in T-Bonds will bottom with yields at the targeted high of 2.658%.  If so, this could offer investors, particularly those for whom safety is paramount, the opportunity of a lifetime.

Besides benefiting from a deflationary trend and global recession, the Bonds also have the potential for a spectacular rally. This would occur if investors around the world, roiled by a severe financial crisis, flee to the perceived safety of dollar-denominated assets, particularly Treasury Bonds.

To verify my prediction, watch for yields to rise over the next several months to exactly 2.658%. If they do and there is a decisive pullback from that number, it would confirm my forecast of a renewed bull market in Treasury Bonds.

Capital gains could be as high as 25% if T-Bond yields were to fall to 1.50% over the next 18 months. That's because the further you go out on the yield curve, the more leveraged bond price movement is to small fluctuations in interest rates.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #120 on: 2016 Oct 25, 03:39:48 PM »
Nice!!  Maybe this is trouble's hideout when he causes trouble?

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #121 on: 2016 Oct 25, 11:06:56 PM »
Those are amazing, but think about it. You're a megawealthy individual that got his 'fortune' by being in bed with too big to fail institutions, responsible for ripping off the middle class, and ultimately causing WW3 in the first place. And you are now sitting in your bunker alone, while millions of people are dying above you. I would rather be among the poor, dying masses.

http://theantimedia.org/russia-quietly-winning-middle-east/

Offline barsenault

« Reply #122 on: 2016 Oct 26, 03:54:19 AM »
Amen brother.  Although, I'd love to take a tour around that place.  Lol.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #123 on: 2016 Oct 30, 09:47:39 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/doug-band-john-podesta-if-story-gets-out-we-are-screwed

"John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions I'm also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed."

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #124 on: 2016 Oct 30, 09:49:51 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #125 on: 2016 Nov 02, 01:51:50 AM »
"US and NATO are building up their offensive capabilities on Western the borders of Russia and its ally Belarus, prompting Moscow to take reciprocal measures, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu told the two countries’ top military brass.
“Those actions undermine strategic stability and are forcing Russia to take reciprocal defensive measures, including some in the Western theatre,” the defense minister said.

NATO “has not abandoned attempts to dictate its will to other countries through economic and political means, as well as by military force,” he said, noting that “an information war is in full swing.”"

https://www.rt.com/news/365062-nato-buildup-russia-respond/

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/365048-clinton-scandals-fbi-investigation/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #126 on: 2016 Nov 02, 01:28:33 PM »

I have seen the movie Brazil many times.     What you describe in Finland is coming to the US.    I agree w/ the articles that say ALL the West world leaders were paid off to destroy their country and people.    Look at Germany, Sweden, etc.. where muslim rapes/murders happen daily but no one is allowed to report it.    Germany, for example, will die soon due to immigrants and their government agrees to it.    Articles say they have gas weapons that will be used on us in the West to kill the people but keep the infrustructure intact so the muslims migrants can take over the countries.    This has all been planned and is now being implemented.    Some idiots may disagree w/ me until they see the proof, then it is too late.    The truth is in on line articles as the West media is not allowed to report.    Our military has been leaking information for years on the World governments and i trust military observations as they are coming true........It is all coming to a head soon........

On another note;  I read this on Dollar Collapse.com      By Casey research   "3 major catalysts are poised to send gold to the moon".......

I do agree, and i have found no more sober analysis of that than the blogpost about Heinssohn's book, posted somewhere in the beginning of this thread.
Here is how it now looks in Paris a few days ago:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/727862/Migrant-crisis-club-wielding-refugees-running-battles-Stalingrad-Metro-Paris

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #127 on: 2016 Nov 02, 01:31:47 PM »
If you watch the latest Crosstalk about Clinton's situation, it's clear, that it's pretty much over for the US as we know it. No matter who gets elected, it's going to be such a huge mess. Incredible.

next Trump live event in about 2 hours 30 mins:

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #128 on: 2016 Nov 02, 05:11:42 PM »
Apparently, the Clinton team has influenced Youtube and Paypal, to revoke RSBN's ability to live stream the Trump event.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #129 on: 2016 Nov 02, 06:10:57 PM »
The US is now on FIRE regarding massive new revelations today. I'm following fox news while Clinton is arriving to deliver her latest lies to a few hundred people, while trump is addressing tens of thousands of people, in a rally that appears to be totally unavailable on youtube.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #130 on: 2016 Nov 03, 03:44:05 PM »
RSBN is back and insane crowd in Selma, NC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #131 on: 2016 Nov 03, 04:05:37 PM »
maybe MCC investors will fly around in a similar plane in the future..

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #134 on: 2016 Nov 05, 05:21:51 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #136 on: 2016 Nov 10, 02:12:15 AM »
as usual, rickards above was pretty spot on.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentary/greenfield-american-uprising

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #137 on: 2016 Nov 10, 08:49:11 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #138 on: 2016 Nov 10, 09:57:56 AM »
I've had RT live streaming on my screen for well over a year now, and i must say, some, if not most of the quality is great.
Brad Schreiber interview linked. You won't get this shit on MSM.

https://www.rt.com/shows/watching-the-hawks/366191-patty-hearst-trial-details/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #139 on: 2016 Nov 14, 11:13:50 AM »
There's just too many articles, interviews etc to link here, but as we all know, the US and the world is in absolute shock over the Trump victory hehe. I have never seen such ridiculous outbursts from the politically correct, real world incorrect left, they are basically imploding upon themselves en mass. It's going to get ugly now.

Politically, this is a massive earthquake.. just a few links from last few days on Zerohedge:

"With puppies, Play-doh and coloring books, safe spaces and therapy sessions turn universities into a joke."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/tolerant-educators-exile-trump-voters-campus

"China's President Calls Trump, Tells Him "Cooperation Is The Only Choice""
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/chinas-president-calls-trump-tells-him-cooperation-only-choice

"You Afraid Of Power, Not Trump"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/you-afraid-power-not-trump

"Chaos Ensues As Europe Splinters In Response To Trump: UK, France, Hungary Snub EU Emergency Meeting"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/chaos-ensues-europe-splinters-response-trump-uk-france-hungary-snub-eu-emergency-mee

"Donald Trump Boosts Europe's Anti-Establishment Movement"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/donald-trump-boosts-europes-anti-establishment-movement

"Has George Soros Committed Treason?"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/has-george-soros-committed-treason

"Harry Reid Erupts Over Steve Bannon Appointment: "White Supremacists Now Represented In The White House""
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/harry-reid-erupts-over-steve-bannon-appointment-white-supremacists-now-represented-w

"Suicide Hotlines Get Record Number Of Calls After Trump Win: "Phones Have Been Ringing Off The Hook""
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/suicide-hotlines-get-record-number-calls-after-trump-win-phones-have-been-ringing-ho

"Anti-Trump Protests: Proof Of Professional Activist Involvement"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/anti-trump-protests-proof-professional-activist-involvement

"Why President Trump Will Fumigate The Fed"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/why-president-trump-will-fumigate-fed

"Anti-Trump Protest Day 5 Looms: Denial, Double Standards, & 'Dump Trump' Dissonance"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/anti-trump-protest-day-5-looms-denial-double-standards-dump-trump-dissonance

"Krugman Admits He Is Clueless"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/krugman-admits-he-clueless

"Michael Moore Loses It: Tells Trump "You Lost, Step Aside", Urges Tom Hanks To Run For Dems In 2020"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/michael-moore-loses-it-tells-trump-you-lost-step-aside-urges-tom-hanks-run-dems-2020

"On That 'Concession' Speech (aka Meet The New Clinton Inc.)"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/concession-speech-aka-meet-new-clinton-inc

""Saturday Night Live" Guides Liberal Americans Through The 5 Stages Of Grief"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/saturday-night-live-guides-liberal-americans-through-5-stages-grief

""They're Going To Be Gone" - Donald Trump Vows To Deport Millions Of 'Criminal' Undocumented Illegal Immigrants"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/trump-reiterates-vow-deport-2-3-million-illegals-criminal-records

"Martin Armstrong Exposes "The Real Clinton Conspiracy" Which Backfired Dramatically"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/martin-armstrong-exposes-real-clinton-conspiracy-which-backfired-dramatically

"Liberal Media Turns On Itself As NYT Promises To "Rededicate" Itself To "Honest" Reporting"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/liberal-media-turns-itself-nyt-promoses-rededicate-itself-honest-reporting

"The Election Unleashed A "Cognitive Dissonance Cluster Bomb""
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/election-unleashed-cognitive-dissonance-cluster-bomb

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #140 on: 2016 Nov 15, 10:17:51 AM »
continuing from my post on the main MCC List thread:

https://www.rt.com/news/366995-anti-terrorist-operation-carrier/

I urge everyone to watch RT news live, today there are extremely important reports, not yet linkable:

https://www.rt.com/on-air/

https://www.rt.com/news/366958-germany-special-op-islamists/

It might be, that the globalist now see they only have until January 20th to start their global war, but they have two problems:

- Russia

- A public informed via internet alternative media, and not believing their propaganda anymore.

But they still have their main weapon in their control:

- The majority being dependent on their central bank issued coupons, and over 70% of that majority having no savings in cash format, but in bank accounts under their control.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #141 on: 2016 Nov 17, 09:19:42 AM »
continuing from the main thread, these 2 articles are must read to understand what's coming now after the elections:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/11/03/civil-war-ii-fourth-turning-intensifying-part-i/
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/11/04/civil-war-ii-fourth-turning-intensifying-part-2/

and today, an important news story on RT about how John Kirby reacted to a RT reporter's questions. I have watched this daily circus for years, and now, the lies are catching up with them.

https://www.rt.com/news/367192-kirby-rt-syria-accusations/

Also Obama and Merkel are currently live trying to stop the upcoming civil war first in US then in Europe, but they will of course fail.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #142 on: 2016 Nov 17, 09:38:44 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #143 on: 2016 Nov 17, 09:40:19 AM »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #144 on: 2016 Nov 19, 09:02:03 AM »
regarding the 'fight' breaking out in the main thread, i think the doubters should spend the 30 minutes with this latest Rickards interview and then say everything is going to be fine lol.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #145 on: 2016 Nov 19, 09:46:44 AM »
white lives matter vs black lives matter riots breaking out in Washington..

But hey, it's all going to be allright lol

Offline Y7ASyxC

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #147 on: 2016 Dec 13, 06:19:44 AM »
been working on IT projects lately, i realized i need a 24 core broadwell-D mobo with 45W TDP as a all-in-one home hypervisor platform, it only costs $5000 lol :)

anyways found these funny political images..