Author Topic: Y7ASyxC's political thread  (Read 7151 times)

Offline Y7ASyxC

Y7ASyxC's political thread
« on: 2016 Oct 04, 09:00:47 AM »
Emphasis are mine:

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/361057-wall-street-trump-china-/

"The yuan is about to enter the IMF’s basket of reserve currencies this coming Saturday - alongside the US dollar, pound, euro and yen. This is no less than a geoeconomic earthquake.
Not only does this represent yet another step in China’s irresistible path towards economic primacy; the Chinese currency’s inclusion in the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket will also lead central banks and hyper-wealthy funds – especially from the US – to increasingly buy more Chinese assets."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/central-bank-power-shift-west-east-game-thrones-style

"The SDR weight of the yuan is just 10.92 percent compared to 41.73 percent for the U.S. dollar and 10.92 percent for the Euro.  That’s not a bad opening gambit. The next official weights review is in September 30, 2021. But in a crisis, there is latitude for this to happen much sooner."
  • never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

Re: Y7ASyxC's political thread
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Oct 04, 09:08:28 AM »
This reminds me, although they don't look so special, in a decade or 2 from now, it might be a good idea to own a set of the pretty overlooked  2016 G20 summit in Hangzhou Proof silver china coin set. A decade from now this G20 summit might be viewed as world changing..

Mintage 50000, and sterling silver. I like sterling silver.

edit: I believe that in the RT article, the same 10.92 percent weight of the yuan and the euro is a typo.

Edit by badon: Linkify.
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 04, 12:44:56 PM by badon »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #2 on: 2016 Oct 04, 09:21:42 AM »
edit again: yes, according to the source, the weight of the euro is either 37.4 percent or 30.93 percent. I assume the 10.92 percent for the yuan is correct.

"The respective weights of the U.S. dollar, euro, Chinese renminbi, Japanese yen, and pound sterling are 41.73 percent, 30.93 percent, 10.92 percent, 8.33 percent, and 8.09 percent.1 These weights will be used to determine the amounts of each of the five currencies to be included in the new SDR valuation basket that will take effect on October 1, 2016.
The next review is currently scheduled to take place by September 30, 2021."

"The SDR basket put into place in the 2010 Review was extended through September 30, 2016 in August 2015. The respective weights at the time of the 2010 Review of the U.S. dollar, euro, Japanese yen, and pound sterling were 41.9 percent, 37.4 percent, 9.4 percent, and 11.3 percent"

source:
http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm/

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #3 on: 2016 Oct 04, 03:55:42 PM »
This is the big story of today of course, relating to the elections:

Take a guess if the US MSM will report on that one subfolder in tomorrow's newscycle..
They will not.

source: https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #4 on: 2016 Oct 06, 03:19:17 AM »
A article on Dollar Collapse says the Chinese physical gold bullion exchange will open on Friday so expect a bump up in price...  Other articles on King World News, etc say the big commercial banks are covering their massive shorts but we will see.   IF that is true then a big upswing in price will be next week .....just what i read..

badon, where is the link to your buy/sell?    I have a 1984 PF 68  Cameo Songyue silver pagoda for sale  $700    NGC 2773051-004   Probably not conserved......260 sets minted w/ 100 est surviving pop.......rare...

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #5 on: 2016 Oct 06, 11:50:11 AM »
A article on Dollar Collapse says the Chinese physical gold bullion exchange will open on Friday so expect a bump up in price...  Other articles on King World News, etc say the big commercial banks are covering their massive shorts but we will see.   IF that is true then a big upswing in price will be next week .....just what i read..

Not likely, markets buy rumours, and sell the news. You are describing a known positive event which if materialized, will result in selling, not buying. Silver just plunged 10%, which is the best news ever!

The rampant fraud, corruption and market manipulation by the elite is the only thing allowing us to keep storing wealth. Once it ends, the 2016 ANA Anaheim Panda in PF70 might suddenly trade for $50K, as silver bullion trades for $2K

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #6 on: 2016 Oct 06, 12:04:43 PM »
It's good to remember that when gold goes to $60K, and silver to $2K, it will not be as a result of buying, it will be as a result of nobody willing to sell.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #7 on: 2016 Oct 06, 12:51:47 PM »
Re: MCC LIST #183, move from LBC and continuation here at the CC forum:
I posted some time ago that when silver bullion goes to $1,000 oz then a 1 oz silver panda (example: 2003) could rise to $5,000 if not $10K.   Comments like that drive Chinese Coin Forum members crazy so they post back w/ emotions but it makes sense to me.   It may seem like a reach to some but many agree w/ me.    The " tied to gold"  Yuan growing in value or taking over will boost the living heck out of Chinese money and coins/non-fiat coins.    He who owns the gold makes the rules.    Many say silver price will equal mining output of a 10 gold to 1 silver ratio.   Today it is like 75 to 1?   Some articles say the big commercials are covering their shorts w/ this take down in price of metals.   We will find out soon.....All markets are out of whack..

I stopped buying silver bullion a long time ago, simply because it's too bulky. You can't run with it. MCC is another matter completely.

One of the biggest influences on my path has of course been the writings of 'Another', and the subsequent editorials of those writings by FOFOA (Friend of friend of Another)
Everything that has happened in the markets since i've read fofoa and followed Victor the Cleaner on Twitter, since about '08, fits. So i'm still a believer in freegold, since everything the ECB is doing, and everything Draghi is saying, and everything that is happening coincides with the theory 100% so far.

I still regularly check to make sure Draghi is the only central banker in the world able to utter the world 'gold' in his press conferences voluntarily, without the global system collapsing. I still download the ECB confinstat report quarterly just to make sure item number #1 is the same.

gold bullion will grant you massive purchasing power, but that's boring. MCC is exciting.

If you haven't read fofoa, or know who Victor the Cleaner is, then you should start slowly reading. You must read all fofoa posts atleast since 2010, and more importantly, the thousands of comments after each post as well. Also follow victor on twitter.

Edit by badon: Fixed quote. I split many posts and merged them into this topic. The quote at the top of this post was not originally in this post. I could not split the quoted post from its original topic, so I added the quote to this post to maintain continuity.
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 07, 03:11:12 PM by badon »

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #8 on: 2016 Oct 06, 07:29:20 PM »
it's been quiet, but i'm still gonna take the chance despite risking another ban. This is not MCC related, but 2 links: one from yesterday, the other from June 19th. The second link is a podcast interview with Orlov that everyone really must take the time listen to, in order to understand the situation.

[ ‘S-300, S-400 air defenses in place’: Russian MoD warns US-led coalition not to strike Syrian army ]
https://www.rt.com/news/361800-russia-syria-usa-aistrikes/

[ Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation ]

Offline RhodiumPanda

« Reply #9 on: 2016 Oct 06, 08:18:21 PM »
Y7ASyxC,

Even if it is tangential and political and probably should be in another thread - that is good stuff.  I've been thinking the same thing these past few years - the morons in charge seem to want to get the cold war going again with Russia and China.   They should have either invited Russia into NATO or disbanded it after the USSR dissolved.  That idiot Bill Clinton did the opposite and Obama has accelerated it recently (and the Republicans go along too) - relentlessly expanding NATO around their borders - no wonder they are pissed off (it is like Russia trying to get Canada and Puerto Rico into a revitalized Warsaw pact.  The South China Sea stuff is pissing China off, too. Its the same as China conducting drills in the Gulf of Mexico all the time. This forces Russia and China to work together.  It is real smart of these morons to get the 2nd most potent military and most natural resources country pissed off and working with the most populous and production capable country at the same time that every uncivilized psycho wants to commit terrorist acts. The US and Europe should be working with the civilized and strong China and Russia against all the terrorist dirt-bags across the globe.  What they are doing is pissing off a massive bear and a dragon while already dealing with masses of suicidal tiny terrorist dogs.  Utter idiocy and suicidal.  Very depressing.  No matter how prepared you are yourself, this kind of anti-strategic action can make it all vaporize.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #10 on: 2016 Oct 07, 02:01:58 AM »
The other day russia conducted a nuclear, chemical and biological warfare evacuation drill in which 40 million people took part, it went through without a hitch.
Could you imagine Hillary Clinton with her wobbling head ordering the BLM movement on a mandatory marathon and 40 million americans to take part in a evacuation drill within 48 hours from today?

Anyways, you're right. I'm gonna start posting political stuff in another thread.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #11 on: 2016 Oct 07, 02:25:06 AM »
I'll post political and economical issues here, specifically at the moment regarding the US elections, the threat of world war 3, and the rise of Russia and China.

Regarding the situation in Syria, you can't find any real news or commentary in the western media at all, but i regularly watch RT's Crosstalk, which airs Monday, Wednesday and Friday:

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/

also from the MCC list, Chris Martenson's podcast interview with Orlov is worth linking:

Official videos issued by the Russian ministry of Defense can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA/videos

finally, a random quote from something that's open in my browser:

"In 2014, the Russian state-run news media outlets ran stories that claimed that in April 2014 a Su-24 equipped with Khibiny had disabled the Aegis Combat System of the USS Donald Cook, a U.S. Navy Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer, then deployed in the Black Sea.[3][4][5][6] The jamming claims were never directly refuted by the U.S. military and ignored by Western mainstream media; in February 2015, Khibiny jammer's Russian manufacturer KRET' website claimed that Khibiny had not been installed on Su-24 fighter jets.[7]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khibiny_(electronic_countermeasures_system)

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #12 on: 2016 Oct 07, 02:29:09 AM »
A subtitled version of the latest statement by Russian MoD:

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #14 on: 2016 Oct 07, 04:35:13 AM »
I was warned many times by military that when the USD crashes we will go to WW3.    Have read these comments and emails for years and we are here.    Read Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges Common Sense Show.      Behind the scenes our military has been destroyed, so we cannot defend ourselves.   Now we provoke a war w/ Russia/China/Who ever and it will be a war the USA loses on US soil.    All the pieces of the puzzle are in place now.    This is all planned for the last 20 plus yrs to get the USA/West to the point of collapse.  The Yuan will rule.   Our world governments have agreed to destroy the West and Christianity.     This for me means we have entered into the Time of Tribulation.    A TV show w/ the girls of Fatima that saw a vision of Virgin Mary many years ago, recently stated that 60 to 70% of the world population will die soon unless we change immediately.    Our media is owned by the corporations that want to kill us so we get no information and that is why so many read news from overseas on line.    The West citizens are kept in the dark.    The take over is for one world government and one world religion, the Muslim religion.    Many have read the Bible and Koran say the books are very similar.    A top religious cleric for Christianity and for Muslim testified in on line articles.    The difference between the two religions?     The Muslims believe the 12 Iman or Mahdi, their Holy Leader, will appear on the Earth when there is tremendous turmoil.   ISIS is in all countries and awaiting a world wide attack on the West to bring turmoil.     The Christians and Muslims agree that Mahdi is the same as the Bible's Anti Christ..........

Offline barsenault

« Reply #15 on: 2016 Oct 07, 04:47:16 AM »
Seperate thread on end times, end of the world, distruction of humanity, etcc...would be much appreciated. As an aside, end of times talk has been going on for over 2000 years, lol. Thanks.
MORE INEXPENSIVE NON-FIAT COINS HERE: http://tinyurl.com/zzgbyfm

Offline pandamonium

« Reply #16 on: 2016 Oct 07, 05:08:46 AM »
barsenault you are a pro dollar nut.    Many like you that do not believe the facts and think life will carry on as usual.   I wish you were right but you people refuse to research.   I cannot fathom the mind of pro dollar nuts.   Many collectors have emailed me and said i was crazy until they did the research and now they are preparing, so pro dollar nuts are fading.    Many pro dollar nuts are on board w/ me today.   To each their own.....

I contacted a fellow that owns the new Panda Book for Gov Mint.    I asked about the 1989 1/10 Sino Japan you you gold panda, 1985 5 oz HK Expo and 86 12 oz HK Expo silver pandas and all the mintages have not changed, 30,000 planned and 1,000 each planned mint.       Peter is not giving out much information on his books so he can sell more books down the road.    It is getting to the point of stupid as we all hope for accurate surviving pop numbers but they are held back from us.   We need more book authors......

1997 MS 68 God of Longevity Return to Hong Kong 1 oz silver    $999     COA 5,000 mint      Ebay 152270100788...

Edit by badon: Linkify.
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 07, 02:47:43 PM by badon »

Offline barsenault

« Reply #17 on: 2016 Oct 07, 05:15:26 AM »
It's king of the world today, and when that status changes, I change with it. I'm happy to be a nut for whatever is king of the world. hehehe.  And I use the king dollar to buy a lot of neat stuff.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #18 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:29:14 AM »
good article from SovereignMan.com.  https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/global-debt-hits-all-time-high-of-152-trillion-billionaire-warns-of-big-squeeze-20296/?inf_contact_key=969f85d4dd28d9a2b871cbc14eb56b8873ecc37130bd30e4ec1ee07c2b29dc6b  I think by 'cash' he means the dollar, yes?  Not the Yuan, yes?  Not the Euro, correct?  It's dollars.  Dollar is king today, period end of story.  That may change.  But today, the dollar is king.  Sorry to burst the bubble.

"The question is– what to do about it?
The most important thing is to have some perspective. The world isn’t coming to an end.
Make no mistake, the consequences are severe, especially for the unprepared. But our species has suffered far worse incidents than the collapse of a debt supercycle."

Similarly, people who delude themselves into believing that everything is going to be just fine will likely have their entire lives turned upside down by an erupting financial crisis.
It is possible to strike a balance.  As an example, we’ve talked a lot about holding physical cash.  If the objective data proves that your banking system is illiquid and questionably solvent, then why take the risk and keep all your money there, especially when all you’re being paid is 0.1% interest anyhow?

You can take a LOT of that risk off the table by simply withdrawing a few months worth of savings and holding some cash.
Similarly, if you know that your currency is underpinned by record amounts of debt and promises that are impossible to keep, why not take some of that risk off the table with an asset like gold that has a 5,000 year history of preserving wealth?  It’s hard to imagine you’ll be worse off holding a bit of physical cash or a universal asset like gold or silver.

Offline trouble

« Reply #19 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:35:07 AM »
Boring talking the world will end again.

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #20 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:44:51 AM »
Russia began moving 4 iskander missile systems on a civilian vessel named Ambal to Kaliningrad sometimes last night. They are protecting the shipments with SU-27's that have penetrated Finnish and Estonian airspace late thursday and early this morning. US deputy secretary of defense is visiting in Helsinki as we speak, signing a finnish-NATO defense agreement.

Offline barsenault

« Reply #21 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:45:55 AM »
in that scenario.  cash and gold/silver sound like a good plan to me.  and of course all the necessities that Badon has mentioned in the past (food, water, etc..).

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #22 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:48:36 AM »
yes cash, gold and silver coins, a water filter and freeze dried food. I don't have the last 2 ATM because i keep spending all my money on Nanjing & Shenyang Panda's, which you can't even eat :(

Offline barsenault

« Reply #23 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:54:31 AM »
Lol.  Yeah man, but I think Numistacker thinks you can eat the Nanjings if it came down to it. yum, yum. :-))

Offline Y7ASyxC

« Reply #24 on: 2016 Oct 07, 06:57:35 AM »
I was thinking Nanjing could comission someone to make 40mm diameter beef jerky rounds wrapped in antiquated tinfoil with the 2016 panda design pressed on them. Then we could actually eat some of our non-fiat's during WW3 :p