Author Topic: I googled "Oct 1 2016 Chinese Money" - China is preparing to fully challenge the dollar  (Read 869 times)

Offline pandamonium

Reading lots of articles on the impact of Oct 1 or 5 days.    I googled to "Oct 1 2016 Chinese Money" or anything similar to that will work.   
Lots of similar articles and speculation.    Here are two articles....
ABC News    "China calls for a new global currency."           Rogue Money  "Get ready America....China is preparing to fully challenge the dollar by Oct."........we are soon going to find out, lets hope it is a slow change........

Offline Y7ASyxC

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/it-all-has-very-2008-feel-it-deutsche-bank-news-just-keeps-getting-worse

"Then again, Merkel's stated position opens up a can of worms. As Lynn correctly notes, "if the German government does not stand behind the bank, then inevitably all its counter-parties – the other banks and institutions it deals with – are going to start feeling very nervous about trading with it. As we know from 2008, once confidence starts to evaporate, a bank is in big, big trouble. In fact, if Deutsche does go down, it is looking increasingly likely that it will take Merkel with it – and quite possibly the euro as well.""
  • never argue with idiots

Offline Y7ASyxC

Reading lots of articles on the impact of Oct 1 or 5 days.    I googled to "Oct 1 2016 Chinese Money" or anything similar to that will work.   
Lots of similar articles and speculation.    Here are two articles....
ABC News    "China calls for a new global currency."           Rogue Money  "Get ready America....China is preparing to fully challenge the dollar by Oct."........we are soon going to find out, lets hope it is a slow change........

Concerning the SDR, Rickards is really the go to source. He is an insider, but for some reason he is out there telling it how it is. I have been following Rickards since 2009, watched hundreds upon hundreds of his interviews. When Chapman was still alive, he was very very critical of everyone in the media, but with Rickards he said he knew he was an insider, but still what he was saying was right on the money. Just one example of hundreds of interviews:

Jim Rickards 2016 - Discusses interest rate, inflation, gold, currencies, central banks, SDR, China

It's funny, i listened myself for a trip down memory lane to that old 2011 interview with Chapman i posted a few pages back, and in that podcast Chapman says that 'Hillary is going to have lots of time to think about what's she's done after she goes to prison"

Now that was in 2011, the year Chapman then died of i think pancreatic cancer. Fast forward to this day, we have the phrase "Hillary for prison 2016" commonly displayed on demonstration placate boards.

I think that small detail alone speaks volumes about Chapmans ability to predict future events. between late 2008 to 2011 i listened to his every podcast until his death. He taught me everything i ever need to know about global finance and economics.

Offline Y7ASyxC

i must say, 17 minutes into this Rickards interview, you won't get any better logical deduction of current events than this. And the first Trump / Clinton debate is coming up in 3 hours.

i'm sorry for spamming, but this belongs in the main MCC thread.

Offline badon

Offline badon

This post has to stay where it is, so it didn't get split into this topic:

Re: MCC LIST #183, move from LBC and continuation here at the CC forum:
Y7ASyxc, i have been reading the same authors as you for years.    So many have no clue why i see it the way i do but most all of them have come on board.     Some well known fellow named Stockman came out and said to sell all stocks today or Monday as posted on jsminest, goldseek, etc...     The events are happening around the Oct 1 date when the Yuan becomes official so something is up.    Oct 1 is this Saturday.    (That is why i moved to a very rural community 8 yrs ago, w/ over 7,000 people in the entire county.)    Even Dave Hodges Common Sense Show says this administration may cause a EMP attack to stop Trump.   Who knows?   We will soon find out......