Author Topic: Nanjing 2015 trimetallic dragon and phoenix red enamel varieties  (Read 4493 times)

Offline badon

Re: Nanjing 2015 trimetallic dragon and phoenix red enamel varieties
« Reply #25 on: 2016 Sep 22, 10:27:40 PM »
Dear all,
Trying to post photos of my limited stocks of Translucent Red Enamelled Dragon & Phoenix tri-metalic, comparing to the Opaque Red version:

Photo 1: Opaque Red version
Photo 2: Red Translucent Red version (photo from website)
Photo 3: My limited stocks of Red Translucent Red version (Phoenix side 4pcs)
Photo 4: My limited stocks of Translucent Red version  (Koi side 4 pcs)
Photo 5: Zoom on my stock (Phoenix side)
Photo 6: Zoom on my stock (Koi side)

These stocks are to be sold as set with the Green Translucent Ducks & Swan trimetalic.

Hope you enjoy these photos.
Cheers!
YEW

Starting from the above-quoted post, down to this post, I split all of those posts from here:

Re: The Nanjing Mint Auspicious Dragon and Phoenix is developing under the radar...

Offline numistacker

« Reply #26 on: 2017 Jan 28, 11:29:26 AM »
I sold a #2 dragon and phoenix (red enamel) in a best offer on ebay today for about $150. That represented about 100% price growth on Luckys $78 ebay price in 1 year. I feel this buyer has made a good buy and I can see these hit $250 or so in the next couple of years.

The following users thanked this post: Ufury

Offline Ufury

« Reply #27 on: 2017 Jan 28, 04:02:13 PM »
pics....    or it didnt happen ........
  • I am U Fury in carnate

Offline Ufury

« Reply #28 on: 2017 Jan 28, 04:05:59 PM »
Dear all,
Trying to post photos of my limited stocks of Translucent Red Enamelled Dragon & Phoenix tri-metalic, comparing to the Opaque Red version:

Photo 1: Opaque Red version
Photo 2: Red Translucent Red version (photo from website)
Photo 3: My limited stocks of Red Translucent Red version (Phoenix side 4pcs)
Photo 4: My limited stocks of Translucent Red version  (Koi side 4 pcs)
Photo 5: Zoom on my stock (Phoenix side)
Photo 6: Zoom on my stock (Koi side)

These stocks are to be sold as set with the Green Translucent Ducks & Swan trimetalic.

Hope you enjoy these photos.
Cheers!
YEW

NICE PICS SK YEW..   see numi.... it happened lol... it has 2017 a year early lolol!!
  • I am U Fury in carnate

Offline badon

« Reply #29 on: 2017 Jan 29, 12:03:09 AM »
I sold a #2 dragon and phoenix (red enamel) in a best offer on ebay today for about $150. That represented about 100% price growth on Luckys $78 ebay price in 1 year. I feel this buyer has made a good buy and I can see these hit $250 or so in the next couple of years.

I think the fact Australia so blatantly failed in trying to make it obvious they're copying the Nanjing Mint has brought a lot more attention to the Nanjing Mint's coins. I'm not sure what the Australian one costs, but I bet the authentic originals are a much better value in terms of rarity. Of course, the difference in quality is huge, and Australia's hack job can't compare to the Nanjing Mint's masterpiece.

Australia's total rip-off of the Nanjing dragon and phoenix series

Offline numistacker

« Reply #30 on: 2017 Jan 29, 12:44:34 AM »

Offline badon

« Reply #31 on: 2017 Feb 01, 02:08:51 AM »
Nice, it's a low COA number too.

Offline ZROGST

« Reply #32 on: 2017 Oct 31, 07:35:05 PM »
After I play catchup with the Nanjing Pandas (Temple of Heaven and lucky's set... what are we calling that set now? Endangered Animal?) then I am off to collect the entire set of trimetallic Dragon & Phoenix.  Frankly I should have gone after them sooner, when the key variants are available on ebay their premiums are unmatched.  Any of you who ordered "extras" had very good foresight, I think you will make your money several times over on this set.  And I hope that when I come to you begging for the last piece you will sell it to me :) haha

Offline andrewlee10

« Reply #33 on: 2017 Nov 01, 01:12:29 AM »
After I play catchup with the Nanjing Pandas (Temple of Heaven and lucky's set... what are we calling that set now? Endangered Animal?) then I am off to collect the entire set of trimetallic Dragon & Phoenix.  Frankly I should have gone after them sooner, when the key variants are available on ebay their premiums are unmatched.  Any of you who ordered "extras" had very good foresight, I think you will make your money several times over on this set.  And I hope that when I come to you begging for the last piece you will sell it to me :) haha

I have agreed and give the credit to badon hardworking on building ccf. I will give you as New ccf member a 10 to 20% lower than eBay price for this dragon and Phoenix if I check I get extra.

Are we communicate via whatapp haha