Author Topic: Other classical gardens coins?  (Read 917 times)

Offline badon

Other classical gardens coins?
« on: 2016 Mar 10, 01:21:33 AM »
I found some other Classical Gardens coins that seem to be produced by some other sponsor, different from the ones currently producing the series we're collecting now: 262037586307, 231655705949. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I suspect whoever is behind these coins is trying to cash in on the success of the Classical Gardens series.

Offline badon

Re: Other classical gardens coins?
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Mar 17, 04:00:34 PM »
I just found another one from a different dealer: 322041590548.

Offline AbeLinkin

« Reply #2 on: 2016 Mar 18, 06:40:20 AM »

Offline badon

« Reply #3 on: 2016 Mar 19, 01:34:10 AM »
I'm guessing the dot posts are because you want to be notified of replies? In that case, you can click the "NOTIFY" button next to the "REPLY" button, which has the same effect without requiring you to actually make a post in the topic. Of course, I could be wrong about that, and maybe you just want to bump the topic so people will notice it?

Offline AbeLinkin

« Reply #4 on: 2016 Mar 19, 04:47:22 AM »
Actually, I had two windows open making two comments at the same time and accidentally switched the comments in the post making the comment in the wrong post. I had to edit it. Not to confuse anyone anymore than I had to I simply left a dot since I couldn't delete it. Sorry about that. I need to quit leaving multiple posts open at a time.

Offline badon

« Reply #5 on: 2016 Mar 19, 03:35:38 PM »
How I deal with that error-proneness is to quote the message I'm replying to, so I can't forget which message it is I'm supposed to be talking about. I can delete the quote when I'm done writing if I don't want it in the actual reply. Just click the "Quote" link on the last post you're replying to.